Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : ATI so much for the pay raise

OverGMcGee
02-27-2018, 05:23 AM
Despite the efforts of our union I guess the pay numbers that were released have infuriated the upper echelon on the senority list.

Baby V, V2 claimed business or better, better scedules, hazard pay on mil charters, more volunteer money etc etc

Come on people this is what we wanted and some could use the extra money. Hopefully there enough FOs and 1-4yr capt to pull off a vote. 191yr is a huge raise.

DevinAir
02-27-2018, 05:50 AM
Despite the efforts of our union I guess the pay numbers that were released have infuriated the upper echelon on the senority list.

Baby V, V2 claimed business or better, better scedules, hazard pay on mil charters, more volunteer money etc etc

Come on people this is what we wanted and some could use the extra money. Hopefully there enough FOs and 1-4yr capt to pull off a vote. 191yr is a huge raise.

Care to share all the pay numbers...

Asci
02-27-2018, 05:54 AM

191/yr is a joke... unless there is a double digit direct 401k and profit sharing to go with it... haha retention perks. Silly ACMI dreamer.

Second year FO pay at UPS & FedEx are more than that after base pay and work rules.

Honestly a low ball contract doesnt hurt the pilots as much as the company. Cant hire or keep people equals no growth. Trying to run the abx model of JA people till they strike wont float at ATI.

Already offering MOU pay in one of the slowest months of the year. Because people calling out sick (interviewing).

DawgOnKing
02-27-2018, 05:57 AM

You have to be ATI MGMT. There is no way on Earth that a self-respecting PROFESSIONAL would be upset about turning down a low-ball offer in this market.

Stay classy bro. Guys like you always get what you deserve. Crumbs....

DC8DRIVER
02-27-2018, 06:32 PM
ATI guys, remember that it's ALL about the work rules - NOT just the hourly pay.

Don't let the company lead you down the path with a few nice sounding tidbits.

Know your worth and fight for it!

Jurassic Jet
02-27-2018, 06:42 PM
Know your worth and fight for it!

Study the earnings release. Time for ATSG to pay up. Time to get rid of substandard contracts at BOTH airlines.

Kougarok
02-27-2018, 07:54 PM

Wow what a management troll....

freighthound
03-02-2018, 10:53 AM
Wow what a management troll....
It can be hard to tell the difference between a management troll and an old MEC player there. They both spout the same positions. The only difference is one is representing his group while the other is selling out theirs.

Let's hope the new group sets a new standard and represents the long term interests of their pilot group and the profession and not just their own personal gains.

El Pilot
03-02-2018, 06:56 PM
So what's the first year FO pay? :confused:

boiler
03-02-2018, 07:17 PM
So what's the first year FO pay? :confused:

Look at the ATI Numbers Leaked thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk