Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : Atlas or Western Global?

ALI G Mmmm
02-28-2018, 11:32 AM
Really would like to go to Atlas. Should I hold off until I get a call or just go to Western global.... They both seem to have around the same schedule.

JackStraw
02-28-2018, 11:38 AM
Western Global. Definitely. Stay far away from Atlas. Go anywhere but Atlas. Anywhere. That includes Allegiant...who is hiring by the way.

RyeMex
02-28-2018, 11:55 AM
Western Global. Definitely. Stay far away from Atlas. Go anywhere but Atlas. Anywhere. That includes Allegiant...who is hiring by the way.

I'm not saying that I disagree with you, Jack. But, God. How fu**ing depressing that it got to the point where this became a valid question.

What a fu**ing sh*tshow Atlas turned itself into..

CactusCrew
02-28-2018, 11:56 AM
There's no right/wrong answer

Boris Badenov
02-28-2018, 12:02 PM
I'm asking myself a similar question at the moment.

AFAICT, it shakes out something like this:

Western Global:
+ Higher F/O pay
+ (much) Quicker upgrade
+ Higher employee morale
- No union
- Travel in Cattle Class
- Smaller company, less certain future

I think the real answer is hope Kalitta calls before forced to make a choice. Or possibly Omni with their new T/A.

ALI G Mmmm
02-28-2018, 12:17 PM
Pros and Cons of Atlas vs Western Global. Currently at a regional now. Looking for something with more pay. Western global seems to pay well. But how do they treat their pilots with no union? Do they deadhead you a lot at WGA? Economy class middle seat for 14 hours a possibility? Is it true that you might sit at home on some of those 17 days on reserve? Thank you all for the reply's!

Boris Badenov
02-28-2018, 12:34 PM
But how do they treat their pilots with no union? Do they deadhead you a lot at WGA? Economy class middle seat for 14 hours a possibility? Is it true that you might sit at home on some of those 17 days on reserve? Thank you all for the reply's!

I don't work there (yet), but I did go to one of their job expos. So take this with a box of salt.

Economy middle seat for however long it takes you to get where they're sending you is a possibility. Reportedly, you build status quickly and have a good shot at upgrade, but it can and does happen. And it sounds like it's just as miserable as you'd imagine.

I didn't hear any stories of sitting at home on reserve. The general rap seemed to be plan to be out for 17 until November, then plan to be out for 20 until February. Obviously that's a moving target.

I will say that everyone I've spoken to seemed pretty happy. Obviously, guys who show up to a job expo are going to be selected for being happy, but I've corresponded with a couple of line pilots from the various forums, and it does not sound like a slave-ship experience. Nor, to be frank, does it sound like a career destination. I suppose that could change, but I wouldn't count on it. Caveat Emptor and all of that.

Clear left
02-28-2018, 03:20 PM
Does anyone know when the next Western Global class is scheduled for?

Harrisburg
02-28-2018, 04:04 PM
Go to Western Global. UPS will keep you employed for a long long time.

clb2vnav
02-28-2018, 04:24 PM
Pros and Cons of Atlas vs Western Global. Currently at a regional now. Looking for something with more pay. Western global seems to pay well. But how do they treat their pilots with no union? Do they deadhead you a lot at WGA? Economy class middle seat for 14 hours a possibility? Is it true that you might sit at home on some of those 17 days on reserve? Thank you all for the reply's!

Can you upgrade at your regional within a year? If so, stay and get the PIC time first.

HwkrPlt
02-28-2018, 05:11 PM
Atlas has to sign a new contract at some point, and chances are it will at least match Kalitta if not exceed it.

RyeMex
02-28-2018, 05:49 PM
Atlas has to sign a new contract at some point, and chances are it will at least match Kalitta if not exceed it.

I really am not a pessimist. In fact, I came to atlas with the plan that it would be my career airline.

That being said, we are, at a minimum, likely 2 years away from a contract. And the likelihood that it will be a contract through amalgamation, which means that the pilot group will have no vote and no say in the matter, is extremely high.

Add on top of that the fact that there are a very large number of people coming through training who are being failed and fired. More than I thought that we’d ever see. Do you really want to have to explain a 121 pink slip at your next interview?

Every single person I know who has been here for more than 6 months is doing everything that they possibly can to leave (and that’s because it will be 4 month from date of hire until you start OE, all the while earning $1,600/month). The guys who came here before they got 1,000 hours of TPIC are absolutely kicking themselves because that means that they are stuck here. And even when you eventually upgrade you will log, at most, 300 hours a year.

Don’t dig yourself into a hole that you can’t get out of by coming here.

This place could have been a great airline, but it isn’t. And it won’t be.

CargoPirate
02-28-2018, 06:50 PM

Your right. AT SOME POINT.

But we are years away from that point.

And chances are it will not be a contract we VOTE ON! It now looks like we are going to lose the lawsuit and eventually the arbiter is going to impose a contract on us.

How much do you want to bet that the arbiter believes the company when they say they need relief from the current work rules. The company is already asking for work rule concessions from the pilots.

Ask yourself why would you want to come to a company where 75% plus of the pilots are trying to get the hell out of!

There are so many better places to go.

flyinggolfer
02-28-2018, 06:54 PM
Does anyone know when the next Western Global class is scheduled for?

Classes are running at end of every month, 12 per class.

maxjet
03-01-2018, 06:14 AM
Can you upgrade at your regional within a year? If so, stay and get the PIC time first.

This is very true. A lack of PIC time is probably the biggest obstacle that regional pilots face when coming to training at a place like K4.

You are expected to think like a Captain when getting your PIC type, and be a Captain when working the line. For part of most flights the PIC is in the back. If you are used to “thinking” you are in charge But working for the Captain in the left seat instead of “being” in charge and working with the Captain or First Officer in the left seat this will be a big issue for you to overcome.

It is a big issue because there is no training and no book to read that gives you this experience.

HVYMETALDRVR
03-03-2018, 06:45 PM
I ran the numbers, WGA pays more than Atlas for CA or FO, except for a year 12 Atlas CA. This being based on min guarantee (or the 17 days on for WGA), income taxes, the imputed taxes (I assumed 250/mo but I heard it could be higher) at Atlas, union dues (Atlas only), per diem etc. WGA has the 10k retention and last year paid something like a 6% bonuses to the guys that didn't call off during peak season, early November to January.

I didn't bother with OT. I know its super abundant at WGA, like 2nd year guys clearing 120k w/ per diem. You will work your tail off though, like 3 leg days in Africa and 24 hour duty on the -11. Atlas on the other hand will probably have a contract in the future that will be Kalitta+, eventually. Rising tide lifts all boats I guess.

Twin Wasp
03-04-2018, 11:57 AM
When Atlas bought Southern it was suggested to bring Southern pilots up to the Atlas compensation level and then continue the negotiations from there. Which brought about the infamous "Why, I'm a business man" response. You can look at that in a couple ways. They obviously don't want to spend an extra dollar until they absolutely have to. And if the economy craters while the negotiations continue they'll say there's no money. Also if it goes to amalgamation there are goalposts at each end of the spectrum. By leaving Southern so low they have room to drag the amalgamated contract back from where Atlas pilots are now. I've talked to a few friends at Southern, there is nothing in Southern's contract that is better than Atlas'. (Cue Cliff and home basing in 3,2,1..)

Oddly enough they had no problem bringing the Southern dispatchers up to Atlas pay.

FR8Dog7
03-04-2018, 01:46 PM
(cue cliff and home basing in 3,2,1..)

rotflmfao! :d

Screwed
03-04-2018, 04:29 PM
...Namaste

manolo1492
03-05-2018, 07:08 AM
I enjoyed my time at Atlas (ex regional), was there for one year. Nobody (I mean NOBODY) at the time would touch western global with a 15’ pole. Can’t imagine things have changed that much at Altals since 2016 that would make me choose western global instead, if I were in those shoes now. Good luck on your decision!

DB744
03-05-2018, 10:42 AM
Western Global is growing fast and improving. Most of the bad stuff you have read about the place a year or two ago is no longer valid. WG may now be a good fit for some pilots. Ask questions before, during and after the interview. Be honest about what you want. Regular overtime, fast upgrade, good QOL, exotic flying, mundane flying and excellent job security are all possible at WG, but there is a big difference between the two fleets. Some things are possible on one fleet and not the other, so make sure you choose the best fit for you. Nobody wants to share the cockpit with unhappy co-workers!

FlyPurdue
03-05-2018, 04:00 PM
Hello! I am facing an imminent displacement to NYC CA at my current regional. As I will be facing a perpetual commute to reserve, and a long term training cycle, I have started searching for other airline options to avoid this situation. I have read all the Western Global threads, and think that it would be a good fit in my current situation.

Fundamentally, the flying excites me, and gets to the core of why I became a pilot. I am a little short of the total time requirement (FO Position), but have more than 1000 under part 121. I applied online, but was unable to attend the career expo from a few weeks back due to my flight schedule.

Would someone currently flying for WG be willing to PM me a contact in recruiting (I of course would not name drop you) so I can send my cover letter, express my interest, and sell why I would be a good addition to the WG team.

Thanks!

FlyPurdue

PS. I know that commercial deadheads are in coach, and that is a concern of mine...how frequent are these middle seat Grand Tours per bid period? Alas, what is the hotel quality when in theater?

No Land 3
03-05-2018, 05:25 PM
Hello! I am facing an imminent displacement to NYC CA at my current regional. As I will be facing a perpetual commute to reserve, and a long term training cycle, I have started searching for other airline options to avoid this situation. I have read all the Western Global threads, and think that it would be a good fit in my current situation.

Fundamentally, the flying excites me, and gets to the core of why I became a pilot. I am a little short of the total time requirement (FO Position), but have more than 1000 under part 121. I applied online, but was unable to attend the career expo from a few weeks back due to my flight schedule.

Would someone currently flying for WG be willing to PM me a contact in recruiting (I of course would not name drop you) so I can send my cover letter, express my interest, and sell why I would be a good addition to the WG team.

Thanks!

FlyPurdue

PS. I know that commercial deadheads are in coach, and that is a concern of mine...how frequent are these middle seat Grand Tours per bid period? Alas, what is the hotel quality when in theater?

Just a suggestion... You started off as saying it was a good fit, then you are suggesting it is not a good fit with your last paragraph, and telling people that your situation is desperate will make any recruiter doubt your sincerity of truly wanting the job over simply wanting out of your current situation. May I suggest Emerald Coast?

FlyPurdue
03-05-2018, 06:25 PM
Just a suggestion... You started off as saying it was a good fit, then you are suggesting it is not a good fit with your last paragraph, and telling people that your situation is desperate will make any recruiter doubt your sincerity of truly wanting the job over simply wanting out of your current situation. May I suggest Emerald Coast?

Thank you for your feedback - candor is always appreciated. In all honesty, my current situation is not desperate...certinaly not ideal, but not desperate, and it was not my goal to come off as sounding desperate to escape.

Ad Hoc / ACMI flying excites me, and I am disappointed that it sounded as if I was simply looking for an escape. I like the success WG has seen in the few years since inception, and being a small firm - I like how all the employees have an opportunity to place their mark on the long term success of Western Global, and I could absolutely see myself working my way up through the ranks.

Are there areas that concern me...absolutely as there is with all jobs, but the purpose of my postscript was to better understand how meaningful my concerns should be. Ultimately (should I someday get an an offer), I want this to be a good fit for both parties and want to understand the positives as well as potential negatives.

HercDriver130
03-06-2018, 04:03 AM
Thank you for your feedback - candor is always appreciated. In all honesty, my current situation is not desperate...certinaly not ideal, but not desperate, and it was not my goal to come off as sounding desperate to escape.

Ad Hoc / ACMI flying excites me, and I am disappointed that it sounded as if I was simply looking for an escape. I like the success WG has seen in the few years since inception, and being a small firm - I like how all the employees have an opportunity to place their mark on the long term success of Western Global, and I could absolutely see myself working my way up through the ranks.

Are there areas that concern me...absolutely as there is with all jobs, but the purpose of my postscript was to better understand how meaningful my concerns should be. Ultimately (should I someday get an an offer), I want this to be a good fit for both parties and want to understand the positives as well as potential negatives.

Just for clarity.. im a K4 Captain. And if the my choice was only between these two I would probably still choose Atlas. WG is still the brain child of Jeff Neff of Southern Air Enfamy. Leopards dont change their spots so we will see how things pan out over the next few years over there. Its also non union... you know ... that pesky thing you hate.. until you need it.....

Granted things have changed for the better over there during the past year... they had to in this hiring environment... just like at every other tier 2 or 3 carrier... dont mistake that for benevolence.

Atlas Shrugged
03-06-2018, 06:56 AM
Just for clarity.. im a K4 Captain. And if the my choice was only between these two I would probably still choose Atlas. WG is still the brain child of Jeff Neff of Southern Air Enfamy. Leopards dont change their spots so we will see how things pan out over the next few years over there. Its also non union... you know ... that pesky thing you hate.. until you need it.....

Granted things have changed for the better over there during the past year... they had to in this hiring environment... just like at every other tier 2 or 3 carrier... dont mistake that for benevolence.

I have flown with 3 or 4 WG guys here at Atlas. They have all been good dudes, and said that WG was stepping stone for them. They got some real international experience and it shows when you fly with them. But they all got out of there ASAP!

DB744
03-06-2018, 08:59 AM

I've been doing this way too long to be confused about why certain things happen. The "rising tide" theory most definitely affects all carriers in our segment of the industry.

I have flown with 3 or 4 WG guys here at Atlas. They have all been good dudes, and said that WG was stepping stone for them. They got some real international experience and it shows when you fly with them. But they all got out of there ASAP!

WG may still be a stepping stone for the less experienced pilots, but with recent improvements, it's no longer a stepping stone to Atlas. With rapid growth, heavy flying and quick upgrades (for the switched on new folks who meet the requirements), WG may be a better route to FedEx, UPS or a major pax carrier.

Things to consider when deciding where to work:

Are the planes owned or leased?
What's the company's debt load?
Who are the primary customers?
Are they quality customers, or are they "race to the bottom" type of customers?
Does the company have "too many eggs in one basket" with the wrong type of customer?
Does the management team consist of highly experienced air cargo professionals, or are they "bean counters" who weaseled their way to an executive suite?
Is management actively at war with their pilots?
Is the hiring due to growth or attrition?

Choose wisely!

wheresthefood
03-06-2018, 09:13 AM
I've been doing this way too long to be confused about why certain things happen. The "rising tide" theory most definitely affects all carriers in our segment of the industry.

WG may still be a stepping stone for the less experienced pilots, but with recent improvements, it's no longer a stepping stone to Atlas. With rapid growth, heavy flying and quick upgrades (for the switched on new folks who meet the requirements), WG may be a better route to FedEx, UPS or a major pax carrier.

Things to consider when deciding where to work:

Are the planes owned or leased?
What's the company's debt load?
Does the company have "too many eggs in one basket" with the wrong type of customer?
Does the management team consist of highly experienced air cargo professionals, or are they "bean counters" who weaseled their way to an executive suite?
Is management actively at war with their pilots?
Is the hiring due to growth or attrition?

Choose wisely!

What are the upgrade qualifications?

CactusCrew
03-06-2018, 10:10 AM

Just a footnote, about one of the customers ... UPS.

This flying WG performs for UPS is being disputed by the UPS pilots union. I won't fill you with any opinions of the eventual outcome, because honestly, it would be a guess.

We hear that the WG contract with UPS is for a year. We do believe this to be in violation of our pilots contract with UPS. It could ultimately be determined by arbitration.

Nothing in this business is a sure thing, even with UPS.

Carry On, and as advised ... chose wisely. Don't dwell on one thing, lots of good advice.

Ave8tor218
03-09-2018, 12:07 AM
For the sake of discussion, any WG pilots in here that can indicate how many days/mo they are flying on average? Frequent to work 20 days or is at/below guarantee more typical?

80Z28Dude
03-09-2018, 01:12 AM
For the sake of discussion, any WG pilots in here that can indicate how many days/mo they are flying on average? Frequent to work 20 days or is at/below guarantee more typical?

I volunteer so my numbers may not be typical. Remember, you never have to do more than 20. Here’s what I remember.

Sep 22 days, Oct 20 days, Nov 30 days, Dec 6 days (paid guarantee of 20 days), Jan 16 days (17 day guarantee), Feb 17 days. Guarantee is 17 days. Oct, Nov, Dec have been scheduled as 20 day months. A lot of new guys have been hired and we have many more scheduled runs. My guess is that OT will be available, but on a smaller scale in the future. I volunteered every day in December, but was not used much in December due to the peak season stable flying with UPS.

Need4speed21
03-09-2018, 08:55 AM
I volunteer so my numbers may not be typical. Remember, you never have to do more than 20. Here’s what I remember.

Sep 22 days, Oct 20 days, Nov 30 days, Dec 6 days (paid guarantee of 20 days), Jan 16 days (17 day guarantee), Feb 17 days. Guarantee is 17 days. Oct, Nov, Dec have been scheduled as 20 day months. A lot of new guys have been hired and we have many more scheduled runs. My guess is that OT will be available, but on a smaller scale in the future. I volunteered every day in December, but was not used much in December due to the peak season stable flying with UPS.
You worked 30 days in a row in Nov?

80Z28Dude
03-09-2018, 09:47 AM
You worked 30 days in a row in Nov?
I didn’t “work” everyday. I had 24/7s, reserve days, rest, etc, and spent a day at home, but the result was pay for 30 days with associated OT and holiday pay. It was my choice.

wheresthefood
03-09-2018, 10:59 AM

How many folks have been hired?

Muredhawk
03-10-2018, 04:13 AM
How many folks have been hired?

22 offered jobs last month.
March and April class full.

maxjet
03-10-2018, 06:03 AM

I very much agree with HD. Don’t let the rhetoric sway you. Atlas will always be the dominant player in this space. The reason for the turmoil is that they are fighting to improve pilot lifestyle. Atlas will settle this contract, and I am confident that they will again be the ACMI leader in pay and work rules.

GeelErmo
03-10-2018, 08:28 AM
I they will again be the ACMI leader in pay and work rules.
They’ve never been the leader. AirborneExpress or current ABX were and still are.

maxjet
03-10-2018, 05:39 PM
They’ve never been the leader. AirborneExpress or current ABX were and still are.

Really?
???

GeelErmo
03-10-2018, 06:35 PM
Really?
???

Yes sir. Do research plz. Ask around!)

No Land 3
03-10-2018, 09:58 PM
Occams Razor, I want to be where the best QOL is, not fighting over some meaningless title. You cannot be a leader today without homebasing.

JohnBurke
03-11-2018, 04:18 AM
One has got to love the dick measuring contests; they speak directly to maturity of the poster.

It's fine to brag up your company, right up to the point that you begin belittling others because they don't have what you have.

Perhaps others don't want it. Perhaps they don't have it. Perhaps they can't get it.

Some will have to get over the fact that not every one is employed by the same company.

Companies have distinct advantages and disadvantages. Daily rates vs. hourly, domiciles vs. homebasing, imputed income, fast upgrade vs longer company history, union vs. not, aircraft type vs. aircraft type, travel benefits, and so forth; all things to consider, but don't get wrapped up in the stupidity of playing 'who's best.' Does a prospective employer meet your needs? Will it benefit you? Are they offering you employment where others are not? Are you a good fit for that company? Can you see yourself there in five years? Ten years? Is it your career progression? Will it help? Hurt?

Western Global is growing. It offers higher training pay, hotel during training, first year pay, home basing, quicker captain upgrade, etc. It has daily rates vs. hourly flight rates. It's non-union. It flies a different aircraft type. It's a newer operation under current name and form.

Other employers pay more. Others pay less. Others have longer upgrades, longer company history, and fly types more common between operators. Few offer the upgrade timeline on widebody equipment flying internationally that is possible at Western Global, at the present time. Others pay by the flight hour in a traditional model, Western Global pays a daily rate. These are useful metrics when trying to determine if an employer is a good fit for you, and you for the employer. Number of days expected in the field. Overtime required or available. Because the advantages are right for you does not make them right for someone else. Because others choose to work there but you do not does not make their choice wrong.

It's possible that everyone wants to work for UPS or FedEx; it's possible that they don't. Not everyone gets the chance. Not everyone wants it. Apply to multiple companies; not all will offer an interview, not all will offer a job. If you have multiple choices, you may have your pick of employers. This will not be the case for most.

If you're torn between Atlas and Western Global, have you applied to both? Have both offered you interviews? Have both offered you employment as a result of an interview? Then you have options. Choose what works best for you. If Atlas has interviewed you and offered, but Western has not, then you could hold out in the hopes that Western will call, but you have a bird in the hand, vs. one in the Bush. The same is true the other way around, or it could be holding out for ABX or UPS or whatever name you wish to stick in there. The theory is nice, but what's reality? Who's offering you the job. Will you take it?

Don't measure anatomy. Look at your options. Are any of these employers giving you the option? Start there.

No Land 3
03-11-2018, 09:49 AM
One has got to love the dick measuring contests; they speak directly to maturity of the poster.

It's fine to brag up your company, right up to the point that you begin belittling others because they don't have what you have.

Perhaps others don't want it. Perhaps they don't have it. Perhaps they can't get it.

Some will have to get over the fact that not every one is employed by the same company.

Companies have distinct advantages and disadvantages. Daily rates vs. hourly, domiciles vs. homebasing, imputed income, fast upgrade vs longer company history, union vs. not, aircraft type vs. aircraft type, travel benefits, and so forth; all things to consider, but don't get wrapped up in the stupidity of playing 'who's best.' Does a prospective employer meet your needs? Will it benefit you? Are they offering you employment where others are not? Are you a good fit for that company? Can you see yourself there in five years? Ten years? Is it your career progression? Will it help? Hurt?

Western Global is growing. It offers higher training pay, hotel during training, first year pay, home basing, quicker captain upgrade, etc. It has daily rates vs. hourly flight rates. It's non-union. It flies a different aircraft type. It's a newer operation under current name and form.

Other employers pay more. Others pay less. Others have longer upgrades, longer company history, and fly types more common between operators. Few offer the upgrade timeline on widebody equipment flying internationally that is possible at Western Global, at the present time. Others pay by the flight hour in a traditional model, Western Global pays a daily rate. These are useful metrics when trying to determine if an employer is a good fit for you, and you for the employer. Number of days expected in the field. Overtime required or available. Because the advantages are right for you does not make them right for someone else. Because others choose to work there but you do not does not make their choice wrong.

It's possible that everyone wants to work for UPS or FedEx; it's possible that they don't. Not everyone gets the chance. Not everyone wants it. Apply to multiple companies; not all will offer an interview, not all will offer a job. If you have multiple choices, you may have your pick of employers. This will not be the case for most.

If you're torn between Atlas and Western Global, have you applied to both? Have both offered you interviews? Have both offered you employment as a result of an interview? Then you have options. Choose what works best for you. If Atlas has interviewed you and offered, but Western has not, then you could hold out in the hopes that Western will call, but you have a bird in the hand, vs. one in the Bush. The same is true the other way around, or it could be holding out for ABX or UPS or whatever name you wish to stick in there. The theory is nice, but what's reality? Who's offering you the job. Will you take it?

Don't measure anatomy. Look at your options. Are any of these employers giving you the option? Start there.

^^^^^^^^^ This right here ^^^^^^^^^^^

Spike from flyi
03-11-2018, 04:20 PM
Yes sir. Do research plz. Ask around!)

True, that. The ABX guys are my heroes, especially RZ. Soap Scum's up for a good old fashioned a$$-whoopin'.

whalesurfer
03-11-2018, 06:30 PM
I enjoyed my time at Atlas (ex regional), was there for one year. Nobody (I mean NOBODY) at the time would touch western global with a 15’ pole. Can’t imagine things have changed that much at Altals since 2016 that would make me choose western global instead, if I were in those shoes now..

Was western global flying ups pilots’ trips back then too? :mad:

Stratocruzr
03-14-2018, 09:32 PM
Teamsters at Atlas lose another one. See lawsuits. No new contract any time soon. And when it does come, looks like it will be forced bankruptcy contract from SA and old outdated, archaic, ridiculous Atlas what they seem to think is a contract.
This place going from bad to worse, everyone expecting a hull loss soon (stated by check airmen and instructors).

Lowest paid in the industry dont waste your time , no new contract for years to come. Dont let the recruiters lie to you.

JackStraw
03-15-2018, 03:12 AM
Teamsters at Atlas lose another one. See lawsuits. No new contract any time soon. And when it does come, looks like it will be forced bankruptcy contract from SA and old outdated, archaic, ridiculous Atlas what they seem to think is a contract.
This place going from bad to worse, everyone expecting a hull loss soon (stated by check airmen and instructors).

Lowest paid in the industry dont waste your time , no new contract for years to come. Dont let the recruiters lie to you.

Just to support this sentiment, the Atlas recruiters were telling potential victims at the WAI job fair this time last year that Atlas would have a contract in 6 months. That was a year ago and we are still light years away. They only care about tricking you into taking the job and they’ll tell you whatever it takes. Does that sound like an employer that respects you as a professional?

And if that isn’t conniving enough for you, remember that they were setting appointments for recruits to speak to Atlas only to be sat down in front of a Southern Air recruiter when the time actually came. That’s pretty low, mister.

Have some respect for yourself. Allegiant is hiring.

Spike from flyi
03-15-2018, 01:34 PM
Have some respect for yourself. Allegiant is hiring.

Omni will have a decent contract in short order. Go get a wide-body type to spruce up your resume.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1