Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : Cooler/EFB for EMB-145?

HeloToJets
02-28-2018, 05:41 PM
I will be starting with TSA soon. As this is my first airline, I will need new luggage and gear. My plan is to have just a roll-on and a cooler/EFB combo. Does anyone use the Aerocoast Pro EFB + Cooler II? Does it fit in the bin next to the FO seat? Are you happy with it?

Thanks

SelfLoadCargo
03-01-2018, 11:14 AM
I have the two-piece Aerocoast bag and canít recommend it enough. I can pack enough food for a 5-day trip (with some creative packing), and the separate bag for iPad/EFB, personal laptop and my small DC headset is perfect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180301/031185adc8e5f8651573fb4aac88a8bb.jpg

HeloGuy
03-01-2018, 01:59 PM
Cool. I was looking at getting the updated model with the EFB and cooler integrated into a single bag. Is there a benefit to having them separate?

SelfLoadCargo
03-01-2018, 02:45 PM
Cool. I was looking at getting the updated model with the EFB and cooler integrated into a single bag. Is there a benefit to having them separate?

Thereís seemingly more space for iPads, laptops, headsets, etc if theyíre separate. Plus, on deadheads itís nice to separate them and just keep your essentials under the seat and put the cooler up in the overhead bin. If your cooler bag is full - itís a tight fit to get it under the seat.

I think overall you get more space with the two-piece bag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1