Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : ATI Pay scale

midnightshuttle
03-04-2018, 10:33 AM
I shall be the first to admit I called this wrong.

The 2-4yr capt are foaming at the mouth to get this new contract and the senior, Legacy guys are saying no to the pay-rates. I flew with a legacy guy that was indeed so troubled over the whole scale to the point he was speechless for an hour. ludicrous. They are so few in numbers that their effect will be minimal. This will be a Mesa Vote entirely

V1&V2 are singing "Vote it in Vote it in"

CallmeJB
03-04-2018, 01:33 PM
It makes you wonder if ATSG has been negotiating with ABX pilots at all; perhaps they've been negotiating with ATI pilots the whole time.

Was that ABX payscale proposal ever meant for ABX pilots? I think not.

MysteriousMrX
03-04-2018, 02:30 PM
Are they even hiring? I've heard they are yet their web site, under jobs available to apply for, has nothing for pilots....

Jason605
03-04-2018, 02:50 PM

The 2-4yr capt are foaming at the mouth to get this new contract and the senior, Legacy guys are saying no to the pay-rates. I flew with a legacy guy that was indeed so troubled over the whole scale to the point he was speechless for an hour. ludicrous. They are so few in numbers that their effect will be minimal. This will be a Mesa Vote entirely

They're gonna have to add into their thought process if they still want to be the lowest paid or not. Omni TA is out and about and the numbers are well over what ATI is looking at. OMNI! A charter company with way less money than ATSG.

EMD1594
03-04-2018, 05:57 PM

Well that sounds like a NO vote. Especially if those two guys think it's good. Just a senior ATI guys opinion.

Jurassic Jet
03-05-2018, 03:19 AM
Omni TA is out and about and the numbers are well over what ATI is looking at. OMNI! A charter company with way less money than ATSG.

I just saw the Omni numbers! :eek:

The mantra of Kalitta+ shall now be retired to the history books. Itís Omni+ now.

Asci
03-05-2018, 04:44 AM
I just saw the Omni numbers! :eek:

The mantra of Kalitta+ shall now be retired to the history books. Itís Omni+ now.

Arenít the Omni numbers just K4 starting at DOS+1 with a final 5% tacked on at DOS+3?

On an unrelated subject. Does anyone else feel like we should have a new thread about the ATI contract. I feel like the 4 we have just arenít cutting it. We could call it:
So much for the ATI payscale numbers release leaked 5.0

727CA
03-05-2018, 06:29 AM
ATI reached a tentative agreement over 31 days ago and and we still haven't been able to see it yet. Maybe they're looking at the new OMNI numbers that were just released and they're scrambling to bring up our pay to OMNI or better before they release it to vote. Yea, I've decided that's the reason for this delay.

Industry Strnd
03-05-2018, 06:47 AM
Omni Teamsters package is bigger than alpa ati's package!!!! :D

MentalMidget
03-05-2018, 07:05 AM
In any event, it will take a lot of convincing for a yes vote for ATI's TA unless the proposed TA has similar numbers. The bar is moving higher (as it should be ) and Omni's new TA is just one of several examples of where the bar or par is presently at and what acceptable going forward .....especially in today's financial environment of record profitability for the companies.

motorclutch
03-05-2018, 07:19 AM
Only you can force the bar higher.

Industry Strnd
03-05-2018, 08:12 AM
Short term deal alpa says....yep they have talked regionals into that and 7 years later still working under a 3 year deal. .....alpa says come back and hit it when amazon is bigger...last I check amazon has more money in the world now than anyone else. Company even admitted in earning call that they pass labor costs onto the customers. I just can't get over how these guys were sold down the river by alpa national and management. They can't just let pilots look at the numbers there has to be a sales job that has empty promises and fear. Nice try in slipping in the 777 in 767 rate chart that is less than discount airline spirit flies a narrow body plane!

wjcandee
03-05-2018, 08:17 AM
Company even admitted in earning call that they pass labor costs onto the customers!

That's exactly be opposite of what Hete said. He said that there are annual escalations, i.e. Inflation, not an ability to pass along labor costs.

MentalMidget
03-05-2018, 08:25 AM
That's exactly be opposite of what Hete said. He said that there are annual escalations, i.e. Inflation, not an ability to pass along labor costs.

Total BS if Ive ever smelled it....fake news...you obviously have very little real world business experience. It ALL gets past down to the consumer

Industry Strnd
03-05-2018, 08:36 AM

You need to listen to the recorded version again and also the Q&A at the end it's very clear the customer pays the labor cost who else would?

https://www.investornetwork.com/company/23473