Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

navigatro
03-08-2018, 03:31 PM
American Airlines pilot arrested for 'assaulting co-worker' | Daily Mail Online (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5479145/American-Airlines-pilot-arrested-Brazil-assaulting-worker.html)

American Airlines pilot is arrested in Brazil for 'grabbing female ground agent's neck' in dispute before take off
An American Airlines pilot was arrested Thursday morning after allegedly assaulting a ground agent at S„o Paulo International Airport in Brazil
Witnesses say the 59-year-old captain grabbed a female ground agent's neck when the two got into a dispute just before take off
The flight bound for Miami was delayed as the captain was taken into custody
His American passport has been withheld by police
Neither the pilot nor the ground worker he allegedly assaulted have been named
The airline said they are 'taking this incident extremely seriously'

anyone know this guy?

iHateAMR
03-08-2018, 03:46 PM
anyone know this guy?

ďIn his defense, the captain claimed the airport attendant tried to punch him. However, the co-pilot has not confirmed this version of events.Ē

Apparently not the FO 😂

poor pilot
03-08-2018, 04:08 PM
Lemme get my resume ready.
:D

None of that will help him while spending a couple days in a Brazilian jail. Locked up abroad. Smh

TiredSoul
03-08-2018, 04:21 PM
Oh heís toast.
Brazil is sloooooooow in judicial proceedings.
Remember the TCAS/Transponder midair?

Slaphappy
03-08-2018, 04:31 PM
Lemme get my resume ready.
:D

Don't waste your time ****

A330FoodCritic
03-08-2018, 04:32 PM
None of that will help him while spending a couple days in a Brazilian jail. Locked up abroad. Smh

He will be in deep do do if some Brazillian inmates want to try a different flavor.

pilot0987
03-08-2018, 04:49 PM
Don't waste your time, You wouldn't get hired.

Sssshhh he prob has flow anyways

Battlinbear21
03-08-2018, 04:55 PM
Call Ryan Lochte Stat!! he knows how to GTFO wout a passport!!

SheepDogg
03-08-2018, 05:01 PM
Wow, this thread really brought the racists out of the woodwork.

TiredSoul
03-08-2018, 08:03 PM
And youíre just another racist liberal. I hope to god you arenít a pilot.

Why? ĎCause you an angry old white guy too?
Found you a bumper sticker

https://rlv.zcache.com/angry_old_white_guy_bumper_sticker-r49a39cc34a874662affcf6d40ef19afd_v9wht_8byvr_324. jpg

TheRaven
03-08-2018, 08:38 PM
The accused is already enroute home

trip
03-08-2018, 08:59 PM
Locked up abroad, never a good thing.
Dept 0:00 or else?

Milk Man
03-09-2018, 04:43 AM
He will be in deep do do if some Brazillian inmates want to try a different flavor.

Hahahahahahaha OMG

aa73
03-09-2018, 06:02 AM
The accused is already enroute home

Not quite.

InThisTogether
03-09-2018, 08:01 AM
I know the Captain. I won't name names, but wanted to confirm it was the same guy. I confirmed it was the same guy. He was involved in my worst jumpseat experience ever. I was offline jumpeating on the 777 out of MIA and went to introduce myself to the Captain even though I had a seat in the back. I didn't interrupt anything. Knocked, introduced myself with my license and medical in hand.

He said, "You have a seat in the back?" I said yes. He then yelled, "Then what the **** are you doing up here?" I left and he came back to my seat and chewed my ass out some more saying he'd never seen someone who had a seat in the back come into the cockpit. It ruined my whole week. I couldn't stop thinking about what I did wrong. The flight attendants were really embarrassed and put me in first class.

TheRaven
03-09-2018, 08:08 AM
Not quite.

........????

He rode home last night.....the delayed flight he was supposed to crew on the 7th......they were taxiing out when I typed out my original response. Arrived in the USA this morning shortly after sunrise.

jcountry
03-09-2018, 08:17 AM
I know the Captain. I won't name names, but wanted to confirm it was the same guy. I confirmed it was the same guy. He was involved in my worst jumpseat experience ever. I was offline jumpeating on the 777 out of MIA and went to introduce myself to the Captain even though I had a seat in the back. I didn't interrupt anything. Knocked, introduced myself with my license and medical in hand.

He said, "You have a seat in the back?" I said yes. He then yelled, "Then what the **** are you doing up here?" I left and he came back to my seat and chewed my ass out some more saying he'd never seen someone who had a seat in the back come into the cockpit. It ruined my whole week. I couldn't stop thinking about what I did wrong. The flight attendants were really embarrassed and put me in first class.

Thatís classy.

That capt has GOT to be on the BOD.

I guess his attitude finally caught up with him. What a stupid way to get fired.

Laker24
03-09-2018, 08:24 AM

What an as$. Itís common courtesy to check in with the captain even if you have a seat in the back. That would have warranted a complaint to the jumpseat committee. He was out of line.

PowderFinger
03-09-2018, 08:30 AM

Dang ... I see he made it home.
Sounds like a great guy ... Hopefully he will be there long enough to improve his attitude and maybe get a girlfriend in the jail ... Or maybe be the girlfriend

HwkrPlt
03-09-2018, 08:31 AM
I guess AAL doesn't have a hogan test

PowderFinger
03-09-2018, 08:34 AM

I thought only Untied and Delter had arse fedoras like that.

Dolphinflyer
03-09-2018, 08:42 AM

Not discounting you're experience, but IMHO, it seems odd.

Do you have an approximate date? Month and year is fine.

Thanks

aa73
03-09-2018, 08:51 AM
........????

He rode home last night.....the delayed flight he was supposed to crew on the 7th......they were taxiing out when I typed out my original response. Arrived in the USA this morning shortly after sunrise.

Just because he was listed on the crew manifest does not mean he was on the flight. They yanked his passport. Iím pretty sure he is still down there.

PowderFinger
03-09-2018, 08:54 AM
Just because he was listed on the crew manifest does not mean he was on the flight. They yanked his passport. Iím pretty sure he is still down there.

Cool ... Maybe he will get that girlfriend yet ... Or be one.

jcountry
03-09-2018, 09:05 AM

Well.

Iím not sure that does any good.

Iím thinking of another airline with that test which is full of these types. Full.

PowderFinger
03-09-2018, 09:08 AM
Senhor Captian, somos como famŪlia aqui na pris„o. Gostaria de ser o pai ou a m„e?

TheRaven
03-09-2018, 09:35 AM
Just because he was listed on the crew manifest does not mean he was on the flight. They yanked his passport. I’m pretty sure he is still down there.

check the list of boarded passengers.....he boarded....First class even

Dolphinflyer
03-09-2018, 10:01 AM
check the list of boarded passengers.....he boarded....First class even

Some stuff needs to be kept out of a open forum IMHO

justfun
03-09-2018, 10:08 AM
He was in first class per the contract. It is business class or better on international flights. There are always three sides to every story, so stand by the truth to come out somewhere down the road.

Sonny Crockett
03-09-2018, 10:18 AM
AA73 (JP) how you doin' pal?

From a guy who flies nothing but RIO and GRU the last 4 years or so (United) it never ceases to amaze me how we forget that we are in a foreign country and can't throw ourselves around like idiots when ever we feel like it. Of course 2,3,4 and maybe 5 sides to this story---I always find the Brazilian people easy going and happy to be around.

I have had to bail a few Capt's out of trouble for "smarting off" to the Federal Policia....etc. Its a different game down there play nice!

Muito Bom!

Riverside
03-09-2018, 10:18 AM

I think you need to give up that statement. Three people told you that he was on that flight.

InThisTogether
03-09-2018, 12:51 PM
Not discounting you're experience, but IMHO, it seems odd.

Do you have an approximate date? Month and year is fine.

Thanks

Yes. It was August of 2016. Iíll never forget it. Even the two other FOs appeared rather shocked. The Purser was really nice and I also talked to a lady on the flight from management who later was going to pick up a sick or injured flight attendant in Buenos Aires. The flight attendants told me that they were treating them poorly as well and that they were going to take care of it so I never wrote the jumpseat committee. And I know it seems odd, but I swear Iím not making it up. After the flight was over I went to shake his hand and say thanks for the ride and he gave me a fist bump.

Shakinthefat
03-09-2018, 01:32 PM
......It ruined my whole week. I couldn't stop thinking about what I did wrong. The flight attendants were really embarrassed and put me in first class.
Ruined your whole week...wow!

InThisTogether
03-09-2018, 01:38 PM
Ruined your whole week...wow!

It really bothered me. Because I couldn't figure out what I did wrong or why he treated me like that. I've never been treated like that by someone who should be an outstanding member to the community. Most people, including myself, would look up to an American Airlines 777 Captain. No need for sarcasm.

Dolphinflyer
03-09-2018, 01:51 PM
It really bothered me. Because I couldn't figure out what I did wrong or why he treated me like that. I've never been treated like that by someone who should be an outstanding member to the community. Most people, including myself, would look up to an American Airlines 777 Captain. No need for sarcasm.

The Captain in question wasn't on the 777 in 8/16. Not even close to the same year.

Sounds like a different guy. It would surprise me if it was. The Captain of the alleged recent event is a dedicated Unionist and support of Captains Authority along with maintaining our jumpseats. I can't imagine him acting up like that when you were performing the exact common courtesy that we need to display to maintain the jumpseat program as is.

I believe it happened, just not with this guy. It's a common name on the pilot list.

Dolphinflyer
03-09-2018, 01:54 PM
My apologies from the rest of our group for what happened to you.

Thankfully, guys like that are a small minority.

TallFlyer
03-09-2018, 01:58 PM
Some people need to be reminded that, as a Captain, there is zero need to raise your voice, and certainly zero need to put your hands on someone, because you, by default, have already won the argument. No one gets to touch the parking except you.

Oh, and you catch more flies with honey, if you get my drift.

I know ZERO about the incident in question or people involved, and generally agree that there are 3 (or more) sides to every story, but the above is just a general statement.

Be the guy that people remember for all the right reasons.

InThisTogether
03-09-2018, 02:02 PM
I apologize if I mixed up the Captain. I asked my AA friend if the Captain has the initials "XX." And he said yes. It very well could have been a different Captain with the same initials. The incident did happen. However, my apologies for the mix up.

InThisTogether
03-09-2018, 02:03 PM
On a side note, I've had nothing but great experiences jumpseating on American, US Air and America West. You're all great people. Sad to hear about the small minority.

Dolphinflyer
03-09-2018, 02:17 PM
It's really small, never seen it but you know how it goes. ;)

aa73
03-09-2018, 05:47 PM
AA73 (JP) how you doin' pal?

From a guy who flies nothing but RIO and GRU the last 4 years or so (United) it never ceases to amaze me how we forget that we are in a foreign country and can't throw ourselves around like idiots when ever we feel like it. Of course 2,3,4 and maybe 5 sides to this story---I always find the Brazilian people easy going and happy to be around.

I have had to bail a few Capt's out of trouble for "smarting off" to the Federal Policia....etc. Its a different game down there play nice!

Muito Bom!

Doing great Sonny! Agree 100%.

And yes I take back the statement I made about him still being down there... thanks to all who clarified he made it home. I am glad he is back.

Sliceback
03-09-2018, 06:54 PM
I believe it happened, just not with this guy. It's a common name on the pilot list.

Itís not very common for an active w/b CA.

TiredSoul
03-09-2018, 07:10 PM
... thanks to all who clarified he made it home. I am glad he is back.

Why are you glad heís back?

ceelo
03-09-2018, 07:13 PM
I am glad he is back.

Why exactly?

Stratosphere
03-09-2018, 07:14 PM

Incredible guy has a job that a lot of people would give their left nut for and is a total D bag. It sounds like this clown is not a I had a bad day kinda guy which we can all relate too sounds like he is like that 24/7. Would have been nice to see him locked up for a while I have no sympathy for him.

Dolphinflyer
03-09-2018, 07:49 PM
Incredible guy has a job that a lot of people would give their left nut for and is a total D bag. It sounds like this clown is not a I had a bad day kinda guy which we can all relate too sounds like he is like that 24/7. Would have been nice to see him locked up for a while I have no sympathy for him.

Incredible that you can't follow a discussion on a thread for information, but don't let that stop you from a Snapchat/Facebook outburst.

cubguy
03-09-2018, 08:37 PM

Unless you were a witness to it, don't you think you might be a little quick to judge? You're going to drop the gavel after reading a news article?

450knotOffice
03-09-2018, 10:50 PM
Rather broad statement there, **

Sliceback
03-10-2018, 05:38 AM

You were on the jetbridge?!?! What happened?
Most of us are just reading the news reports and wondering what happened.

aa73
03-10-2018, 05:57 AM
Why are you glad heís back?

Well letís see. An American pilot and US citizen accused by a foreign government. Nobody knows the true facts but Iíd venture to guess that the foreign government will waste no time defending its citizen even if the citizen were in the wrong. Remember the Gol midair? I know the Embraer FO personally. Those people will spin it any way they want to.

So yes, Iím glad heís back. Iím not saying he didnít commit assault, but until the truth is known he should be presumed innocent until proven guilty in a US court of law.

Letís not be so quick to judge... and more importantly, to take a foreign governmentís word against an American citizen without knowing all the facts.

navigatro
03-10-2018, 09:11 AM
he should be presumed innocent until proven guilty in a US court of law.

Let’s not be so quick to judge... and more importantly, to take a foreign government’s word against an American citizen without knowing all the facts.

First off, he (allegedly) committed a crime in Brazil, NOT the USA. So American legal standards and protections do not apply. Any legal proceedings will occur in Brazil.

Second, it's not a foreign government's word, it is the word of another person (alleged victim).

I'm not presuming his guilt or innocence, but I will say that the situation sounds bad for him. Getting arrested in a foreign country is never a good thing, obviously.

aa73
03-10-2018, 09:41 AM
Exactly. And because getting arrested in a foreign country is never a good thing, all the more reason to at least be back in the USA as it gets sorted out. In my eyes he’s innocent until proven guilty. We don’t have enough facts to pass judgement just yet. Furthermore, I’ve lived in and visited enough foreign countries to know that they capitalize on any chance they have in ridiculing/harassing Americans even if they’re in the wrong.

If you were in his shoes I guarantee you’d be dang happy to be back too.

TiredSoul
03-10-2018, 10:45 AM
How would you feel if a foreign pilot assaulted a ground handler in JFK and after two days was back in his country of origin without an snowballs chance in hell heíd be back for court?
Scared of foreign judicial systems?
Like weíve never put an innocent person in jail......after being Ďprovení guilty in a jury trial of their peers no less.
Now itís possible that ďsimple assaultĒ or whatever the legal terminology in Brazil carries a fine which was paid.
Or the alleged ďvictimĒ paid off or whatever.
In any case heís never going back there.

And if I were in his shoes I would have behaved.

ceelo
03-10-2018, 10:58 AM
Exactly. And because getting arrested in a foreign country is never a good thing, all the more reason to at least be back in the USA as it gets sorted out. In my eyes he’s innocent until proven guilty. We don’t have enough facts to pass judgement just yet. Furthermore, I’ve lived in and visited enough foreign countries to know that they capitalize on any chance they have in ridiculing/harassing Americans even if they’re in the wrong.

If you were in his shoes I guarantee you’d be dang happy to be back too.

He got arrested in Brazil. He should face the consequences in Brazil.

And I wouldn't be in his shoes because I know better than to allegedly choke out a female gate agent over a petty dispute.

450knotOffice
03-10-2018, 11:08 AM
And you KNOW he actually did this. You KNOW that someone wouldnít accuse you of doing something you didnít do.

Ok, then.

Naive is a word that comes to mind.

He got arrested in Brazil. He should face the consequences in Brazil.

And I wouldn't be in his shoes because I know better than to allegedly choke out a female gate agent over a petty dispute.

aa73
03-10-2018, 11:18 AM
^^^ exactly. All Iím saying is... donít be quick to throw this guy under the bus until you have all the details of what really happened. Iíve seen and heard too much. Just talk to the US Embraer pilots who had the midair. The lengths the Brazilians are going to in order to pin it on our guys has been absolutely chilling. Itís still not over for them.

Not saying our captain is not at fault here. We donít know yet. Just cautioning to not jump to conclusions and throw him under without knowing all the details.

ceelo
03-10-2018, 02:54 PM
And you KNOW he actually did this. You KNOW that someone wouldnít accuse you of doing something you didnít do.

Ok, then.

Naive is a word that comes to mind.

Let me repeat this for you since you can't seem to read what I'm saying.

He got arrested in Brazil, he should face his accusations in Brazil.

Dense is a word that comes to mind.

PRS Guitars
03-10-2018, 02:55 PM
^^^ exactly. All Iím saying is... donít be quick to throw this guy under the bus until you have all the details of what really happened. Iíve seen and heard too much. Just talk to the US Embraer pilots who had the midair. The lengths the Brazilians are going to in order to pin it on our guys has been absolutely chilling. Itís still not over for them.

Not saying our captain is not at fault here. We donít know yet. Just cautioning to not jump to conclusions and throw him under without knowing all the details.

Exactly,

But this wonít get through to Ceelo or Tiredsoul, they are sensitive progressive pilots. Tiredsoul hates ďold white menĒ.

ceelo
03-10-2018, 02:56 PM

I'm not saying that he did it. I'm just saying that if someone is arrested in a foreign country for suspicion of a crime they shouldn't be whisked away back to America because apparently according to you, no other country knows how to judge crimes fairly other than the good ol' USA.

WhipWhitaker
03-10-2018, 03:23 PM
Exactly,

But this wonít get through to Ceelo or Tiredsoul, they are sensitive progressive pilots. Tiredsoul hates ďold white menĒ.

Lib Cucks. Typical. Sad.

Slaphappy
03-10-2018, 03:27 PM
Exactly,

It's envy.

galaxy flyer
03-10-2018, 03:29 PM
I'm not saying that he did it. I'm just saying that if someone is arrested in a foreign country for suspicion of a crime they shouldn't be whisked away back to America because apparently according to you, no other country knows how to judge crimes fairly other than the good ol' USA.

I doubt he was ďwhisked awayĒ from Brazil without their approval. Ainít happrniní.

GF

TiredSoul
03-10-2018, 03:53 PM
It's envy.

Yes it is.
Got my resume ready.
Flying a widebody is such a drag.

TheRaven
03-10-2018, 05:11 PM

Talk to the AA guy involved in that unfortunate midair with the 737 about the legal system in Brazil. Heís a friend, and his experience was less than a shining example of a fair and impartial justice system.

Iím glad they released our guy and he was able to get back to the USA......Iím going to guess he bids Europe and Far East flying for the foreseeable future.

justfun
03-11-2018, 03:51 PM
Ceelo,

Do you work for AA or another major?

450knotOffice
03-11-2018, 10:07 PM
Let me repeat this for you since you can't seem to read what I'm saying.

He got arrested in Brazil, he should face his accusations in Brazil.

Dense is a word that comes to mind.

My response was to your second comment that you wouldn’t be in his shoes because...

so...

I’ll say it again, naive comes to mind.

And I’ll add reading comprehension and sanctimony now too.

450knotOffice
03-11-2018, 10:21 PM

Did you stop for one moment to consider that if heís out of Brazil, itís because Brazil LET him out? Brazil decided ďyep, he can go.Ē

Doesnít sound like Brazil considered it a major enough issue to keep him there.

mike sierra
03-13-2018, 12:39 PM
Do you guys remember Ryan Lochte at the Olympics ?

untied
03-13-2018, 01:03 PM
Iíve had ONE run in with a F/A in 25 years.

She was crazy. Wrote me up for a bunch of stuff I didnít do. We proved it...she was fired.

I guess I would have been DESTROYED on this forum by a handful of mental midgets with no facts if it happened today.

Wow. People that have no idea what happened throwing a guy under the bus.

And no....Brazil will not treat you as fairly as a U.S. court.

November Seven
03-13-2018, 01:19 PM
And, to think. I keep getting scolded for wanting to become a non-professional VLJ single pilot. I wonder if after I become a single pilot VLJ driver, if I punch a Signature Aviation line service technician, would that endear me to the professional pilot community.

Just kidding. This story is hilarious and sad, both at the same time. Why toss away a Triple-7 career over a failed date night. Come on. No, means no, right? If she said no, then just respect it and move on to a fellow Flight Attendant, or something. I just don't get it. All that hard work just to sniff the left seat of a 777. All those upgrade check-rides. Wow.

What got into this Man. Somebody arrest him.... oh, wait a minute. They've already done that. And, in Brazil, of all places. If a US Olympic Team member can't escape arrest then most certainly a Triple-7 Captain won't.

Again, just kidding. :D I've been told to lighten up a bit around here. ;)

Seriously, now. Does he get outright fired or demoted back down to a CRJ of some vintage? Although, I'm not so sure that a CRJ-900 is much of a demotion or very vintage. That's a sweet jet - really sweet. I wish I could be demoted to a CRJ-900. Oh, wait. I'm not even a licensed pilot, yet. ;)

Unreal. The stuff that hits the news wires these days, I mean.

Dolphinflyer
03-13-2018, 01:37 PM
And, to think. I keep getting scolded for wanting to become a non-professional VLJ single pilot. I wonder if after I become a single pilot VLJ driver, if I punch a Signature Aviation line service technician, would that endear me to the professional pilot community.

Just kidding. This story is hilarious and sad, both at the same time. Why toss away a Triple-7 career over a failed date night. Come on. No, means no, right? If she said no, then just respect it and move on to a fellow Flight Attendant, or something. I just don't get it. All that hard work just to sniff the left seat of a 777. All those upgrade check-rides. Wow.

What got into this Man. Somebody arrest him.... oh, wait a minute. They've already done that. And, in Brazil, of all places. If a US Olympic Team member can't escape arrest then most certainly a Triple-7 Captain won't.

Seriously, now. Does he get outright fired or demoted back down to a CRJ of some vintage? Although, I'm not so sure that a CRJ-900 is much of a demotion or very vintage. That's a sweet jet - really sweet. I wish I could be demoted to a CRJ-900. Oh, wait. I'm not even a licensed pilot, yet. ;)

Tool of the Day post

jcountry
03-13-2018, 01:38 PM

Brazil has made the fact that they are corrupt and have a really screwy legal system very clear.

Remember those biz jet pilots who had a mid air with the 737.

Werenít they charged with murder? For what was by any reasonable definition an unfortunate accident.

ShyGuy
03-13-2018, 01:56 PM
Yeah it was an unfortunate accident, but those two were flying along pretty clueless in Brazilian airspace. They had been out of voice contact for a long time, and it wasnít until the CA went to the back for 20 minutes that the FO tried to find a frequency to get in touch with the controllers. Of course the fault is with Brazilian ATC, and two airplanes should have never been on the same airway. Letís not ignore their TCAS was in standby, most likely hit by the foot on a pedestal which led to a SAFO after this accident. No one saw TCAS SBY in the screen? There were opportunities to prevent this accident. ATC is to be blamed, but had these two been more professional and focused on their job more, it could have broken the accident chain link. If only they attempted to get a voice frequency sooner. If not the my saw TCAS sby and tried to fix that.

That said, there shouldnít be a murder charge because no one purposefully tried to cause this accident.

Name User
03-13-2018, 01:56 PM
FWIW the story was fabricated by the agent. Apparently they have a history. CA is fine and won't face any discipline from what I'm being told.

Apparently the CA wanted the jet bridge moved because of a large gap/step and the agent wouldn't comply. CA attempted to move the bridge himself to fix the issue. Hysteria ensued.

Floobs
03-13-2018, 02:01 PM
FWIW the story was fabricated by the agent. Apparently they have a history. CA is fine and won't face any discipline from what I'm being told.

Apparently the CA wanted the jet bridge moved because of a large gap/step and the agent wouldn't comply. CA attempted to move the bridge himself to fix the issue. Hysteria ensued.

I kind of wondered if he had really attacked a gate agent physically why they would release him like that. Knew there was more to the story.

Still think he should have let it go about the jet bridge.

Dolphinflyer
03-13-2018, 03:23 PM
Still think he should have let it go about the jet bridge.

Based on what information?
I know as much as you as to what happened, which is squat.
This event reminded me of one deplaning at GRU in a 777. I remember a lazy arse jetbridge connection with a wide enough gap that one of the many toddlers onboard could have tripped and fallen through. I guarded it.

PRS Guitars
03-13-2018, 07:19 PM
Tool of the Day post

Yes, thank you! This dude is all over the Flight School section with stream of conscious verbal diarrhea. He needs to learn one of the most important lessons of being a pilot, which is...

ďNever pass up the opportunity to shut the F upĒ

minimwage4
03-13-2018, 07:36 PM
How do you say bend over in Portuguese?

What a stupid idiot. A senior AA CA getting in a fight with a foreign min wage worker.

Firsttimeflyer
03-13-2018, 07:48 PM

Are you bi-polar?

untied
03-13-2018, 08:56 PM
How do you say bend over in Portuguese?

What a stupid idiot. A senior AA CA getting in a fight with a foreign min wage worker.

You really should have read the whole thread.

It would save you from embarrassing yourself.

Floobs
03-13-2018, 09:19 PM
Based on what information?
I know as much as you as to what happened, which is squat.
This event reminded me of one deplaning at GRU in a 777. I remember a lazy arse jetbridge connection with a wide enough gap that one of the many toddlers onboard could have tripped and fallen through. I guarded it.

Just think certain things shouldn't be a problem for don't crews. Ie, passenger issues on the ground or things like this.

minimwage4
03-13-2018, 10:15 PM
You really should have read the whole thread.

It would save you from embarrassing yourself.

No itís ok. Even if heís not going to prison heís still an idiot.

iHateAMR
03-14-2018, 04:16 AM
Are you bi-polar?

He/sheís got a pretty good chance of passing the Hogan Iíd say.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1