Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : GA A&P in Central Florida needed

ATPFlyer
03-12-2018, 06:40 PM
Established Service Center for Cirrus and TBM/Daher are hiring A&P full time positions. Must have 3 year experience, prefer Cirrus qualified.
Email Resume with References to [email protected]
No Phone Calls!

kevbo
03-13-2018, 01:41 PM
Established Service Center for Cirrus and TBM/Daher are hiring A&P full time positions. Must have 3 year experience, prefer Cirrus qualified.
Email Resume with References to [email protected]
No Phone Calls!

All they have to do is walk out on the ramp and yell "A&P jobs $50/HR" and wait a few minutes for all the toolboxes to start rolling in. Everyone is hiring right now, nobody wants to pay mechanics anything.

PowderFinger
03-30-2018, 12:37 PM
All they have to do is walk out on the ramp and yell "A&P jobs $50/HR" and wait a few minutes for all the toolboxes to start rolling in. Everyone is hiring right now, nobody wants to pay mechanics anything.

Yep. So many graduate from A&P school then go to work for car dealerships where they are paid more with better benefits and no night work.

I love this industry. I love this industry. I love this industry.

TiredSoul
03-30-2018, 03:22 PM
Must have! No phone calls!
Thatís a little unfriendly donít ya think?
How about will train?
Inquiries welcome?