Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : Lost and Found or For Sale

Inop2
03-17-2018, 12:48 PM
Just added a new tab to help us get our lost items back. I’ve lost my share of sunglasses ETC. If you find something in the crew room or aircraft please take a picture and post. Have something for sale?

afterioe.com

BIueSideUp
03-25-2018, 09:36 AM
if you left a TN driver's license on a GoJet jumpseat on 3/25/18, I know the guy who found it. PM me

cbrpilot
03-26-2018, 08:43 AM
I'd love to have the Serengetti's back that were stolen out of my bag in the crew area about 9 months ago. If you're feeling humble, please anonymously leave them in the CPO.

bourbon scamp
03-28-2018, 12:31 PM
I'd love to have the Serengetti's back that were stolen out of my bag in the crew area about 9 months ago. If you're feeling humble, please anonymously leave them in the CPO.

This is why I rock Foster Grants from CVS.

havick206
03-28-2018, 02:25 PM
FO left a carharrt black beanie in LGA in the side pocket, Iíll drop it in the CP office in the next few days.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1