Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : Best Parking Options DFW?

CrowneVic
03-17-2018, 01:22 PM
Can you guys provide some info on the best parking options to fly in and out of DFW?

What is the best option WITHOUT a DFW employee pass? Cost? Shuttle service?

Where is Envoy employee parking, north or south side of airport?

Where is AA employee parking, north or south?

Don't live in the area, yet, but want to plan my parking for the time being.

I am also looking at various neighborhoods in which to relocate. I want to know whether we and AA employees park north or south, so I can evaluate the neighborhoods with the best access to the airport.

Thanks.

nemich
03-17-2018, 01:28 PM
theParkingSpot have 50% discount for pilots... Last time I paid around $6 a day at DFW... Better call to verify - it was almost 2 years ago...

bigtime209
03-17-2018, 01:50 PM
There are two employee parking lots. On the north and south side of the airport. There is no distinction between what airline parks at which lot. Anyone can park at either one. North lot is most convenient for Envoy employees for sure since that's where the Terminal B bus runs, along with Terminal D (international) and Terminal A.

mojo6911
03-18-2018, 07:43 PM
I park at the last Dart rail stop. Plenty of free parking and costs $5 round trip. I've parked my car there 12 days at a time with no issues.

E175 Driver
03-19-2018, 04:01 AM
envoy Hdqts
4301 Regent Boulevard
Irving, TX 75063

then Uber to the Terminal!

bourbon scamp
03-19-2018, 04:17 AM
envoy Hdqts

4301 Regent Boulevard

Irving, TX 75063

then Uber to the Terminal!