Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : Lost and Found

Inop2
03-17-2018, 01:47 PM
I’m over at Envoy and built a site to help new hires with Sabre and other issues with steep learning curves. Just added a tab for lost and found to help get our lost items back. I’ve lost sunglasses and my share of stuff....hope this helps.

afterioe.com

Al Czervik
03-17-2018, 01:51 PM
Downloaded the DECS cheat sheet. Thanks

Inop2
03-17-2018, 03:11 PM
Downloaded the DECS cheat sheet. Thanks

Yeah that was done by a guy now at AA. Appreciate all he did to put that together.

450knotOffice
03-17-2018, 11:25 PM
Yeah that was done by a guy now at AA. Appreciate all he did to put that together.

“Griff” is over at a Delta. SLC guy. Been there for well over ten years. Outstanding person! :D

Inop2
03-18-2018, 05:54 AM
“Griff” is over at a Delta. SLC guy. Been there for well over ten years. Outstanding person! :D

Thank you for the correction...

450knotOffice
03-18-2018, 10:05 AM
Thank you for the correction...

Excellent job with the website. It's always great to see so much useful information gathered into one spot. Well done.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1