Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : Pulse Survey

Virga show
03-19-2018, 09:03 AM
Everybody please complete this survey and be brutally honest. If we don’t have full participation as a pilot group when we having the opportunity to be heard... how can we expect change. There is no point in having a forum to discuss issues good or bad with the company if we don’t take the opportunity to complete a anonymous survey. And no I’m not management, but I think we can do better than 42% participation.

MD-11Loader
03-19-2018, 09:04 AM
Everybody please complete this survey and be brutally honest. If we don’t have full participation as a pilot group when we having the opportunity to be heard... how can we expect change. There is no point in having a forum to discuss issues good or bad with the company if we don’t take the opportunity to complete a anonymous survey. And no I’m not management, but I think we can do better than 42% participation.

I did my part. Sunshine and rainbows.

Smutter
03-19-2018, 09:14 AM
Just took it. Told them to keep up the good work! Kidding, told them how bad of a job they're doing

yeahbutstill
03-19-2018, 09:16 AM
Just took the survey.. asked for wifi in the 45's ... 💀

Hawkeye0914
03-19-2018, 11:33 AM
Just took it. Told them to keep up the good work! Kidding, told them how bad of a job they're doing

I literally laughed out loud waiting for my flight just now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bourbon scamp
03-19-2018, 12:42 PM
And don’t forget the patriotic ties yo

griff312
03-20-2018, 05:13 AM
I had a good bit of textual contents to add to the survey, but it tricked me out of being able to send it! I see that there's places at the bottom of each page that asks for additional comments, but each one is specific for the subject of that page. I figured there would be a general comments section at the end, and the progress bar at the bottom of the page indicated that I still had a page or two left to the end. I submitted the last page thinking I still had a place to leave a general comment; NOPE! Survey done, with no place to add general comment! LOL.

Bigpimppilot
03-20-2018, 05:20 AM
Lol. I saw that too. I guess some comments are worth less than others

pitchattitude
03-20-2018, 05:50 AM
Lol. I saw that too. I guess some comments are worth less than others

I kind of thought the same thing.

There was ONE question that asked for ONE thing. I guess we should only have ONE issue that needs to be worked on.

wiz5422
03-20-2018, 05:57 AM
Agree, I thought the survey was very broad in general. Really no place to leave comments specifically pertaining to pilot issues that we are facing. A little of me thinks the company did this on purpose so they could say; look we did a survey and the pilots are generally happy with the status quo......same old things.

Aviatrx
03-20-2018, 07:05 AM
I would like to request a survey on how your survey experience went and how we can better serve you in the future.

pitchattitude
03-20-2018, 07:16 AM
I would like to request a survey on how your survey experience went and how we can better serve you in the future.

You mean how to better SURVEY us in the future. I’m pretty sure they will never actually SERVE us any better.

Bigpimppilot
03-20-2018, 08:04 AM
It’s a cook book

FullThrust
03-20-2018, 08:06 AM
Any bets that our higher ups get an “atta boy” or some bonus if they get X% of the employee group to respond, hence the big push for high completion rate?

egl2fdx
03-20-2018, 10:12 AM
This could be a way to provide leverage against your union too.

“Well, on 30% of your pilots filled out the survey, so we’ve decided not all of them care about better work conditons or a pay raise”

Virga show
03-20-2018, 07:16 PM
Any bets that our higher ups get an “atta boy” or some bonus if they get X% of the employee group to respond, hence the big push for high completion rate?

Management will get a bonus either way. The only thing that not filling the survey does is show that pilots are ok with how things are at Envoy.

HoustonPilot
03-20-2018, 09:41 PM

Only big push around here is to remove you coats, bags and food items from storage.

Jamesthunder
03-20-2018, 10:20 PM
Only big push around here is to remove you coats, bags and food items from storage.

Today's the day that the emails should finally stop.

OldBiff
03-24-2018, 02:27 PM
It’s a cook book

This comment didn’t get the love it deserves.

Bigpimppilot
03-24-2018, 03:10 PM
Not sure when pop culture becomes classic arts. I’m suprised some rotor guys didn’t pick up on it. I kid I kid

highflyer1980
03-27-2018, 11:09 AM
I gave major kudos to the top corporate structure and complained about how little I was working and it made me very displeased with my goal of “pilot of the quarter”. I promised to fly while sick more often.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro