Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : Mesa Recruiter Thread?

aero77
03-19-2018, 07:37 PM
Is there any current MESA recruiters willing or able (or stick their neck out)to start a thread for those of us on the fence that can get up to date information? It seems like other companies on APC have their recruiters making the contribution.

Sennant
03-20-2018, 05:36 AM
Is there any current MESA recruiters willing or able (or stick their neck out)to start a thread for those of us on the fence that can get up to date information? It seems like other companies on APC have their recruiters making the contribution.

Any recruiter that stepped up on here would be torn to shreds over the lies they’ve told to get you to work here

aero77
03-20-2018, 06:14 AM
Agreed silences speaks volumes, thought they might have an opportunity to get the other side of the story. Oh well, worth a try.

calmwinds
03-20-2018, 06:22 AM
Agreed silences speaks volumes, thought they might have an opportunity to get the other side of the story. Oh well, worth a try.

Not a recruiter. I would stay away from the Ejet program right now unless you want to wait and wait and wait. I hear the CRJ program doesn’t have the same issues.

DonConsult67
03-20-2018, 09:38 AM
Stay away, and far away.

We hear that the E-Jet training is in shambles and pilots in the pipeline received an email telling them more information and scheduling would be forthcoming...in 2-3 weeks...all while they sit and wait, doing nothing, in Phoenix.

They were also told there will be no hotel stay extensions, so they can sit, and wait, and wait, and wait at home.

This is Mesa's colossal screw-up to fix and they're doing nothing. For all the BS these pilots heard about "people are our best asset", blah, blah, blah, sure doesn't look like it.

aero77
03-20-2018, 03:25 PM
Not a recruiter. I would stay away from the Ejet program right now unless you want to wait and wait and wait. I hear the CRJ program doesn’t have the same issues.

Thank you for the heads up, that is the program that was offered.