Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : PHL Crashpad

SomeAv8tor
03-20-2018, 05:42 PM
If anyone is looking for Crashpad Iíll be opening one beginning of May. Hopefully 1st or 2nd week. Canít get any closer to the airport then this place. Parking, yard, newer kitchen, closest Crashpad to the airport. Bus stops right outside the house or cheap Uber/lyft if you prefer. Pilot only Crashpad. If interested feel free to PM me.

Saabs
03-20-2018, 06:28 PM
I miss the 37 to Chester in the middle of the night :)

SomeAv8tor
03-20-2018, 06:48 PM
Ha! Luckily this is not Chester.

Name User
03-21-2018, 12:43 PM
Ha! Luckily this is not Chester.

Where is it located then? I'm surprised it's not in Essington, that is where the vast majority of pilot pads are. The other ones north of the airport are pretty bad.

SomeAv8tor
03-21-2018, 04:10 PM
Where is it located then? I'm surprised it's not in Essington, that is where the vast majority of pilot pads are. The other ones north of the airport are pretty bad.

House is in Essington. Chester is about another 10min drive down the road. I think he was just referring to the bus that goes to Chester which stops in Essington first. You canít get anymore convenient to the airport. House is located next to the first bus stop in Essington.

SomeAv8tor
03-21-2018, 04:22 PM
So more details. Located in Essington, $250 a month, no hot beds, pilot only, linens and towels provided but tenants required to clean them, high efficiency washer and dryer, will initially provid everyday supplies (papertowels, laundry soap, toilet paper etc), back yard with grill, all kitchen supplies, high speed internet and cable, bunk beds, secure electronic locks with indivdual codes (no keys). Any other information feel free to PM me.

Al Czervik
03-21-2018, 06:10 PM
How bout the important stuff.... how far to Wawa?

PRS Guitars
03-21-2018, 06:13 PM

1st stop is where my old pad is. It was about .7 Miles to WaWa, but 50 yards to the nearest dive bar, 80 yards to the second one:cool:

SomeAv8tor
03-22-2018, 02:29 AM

What the next guy said. About a 10min walk or so to wawa. Easy area to walk around. Good people. Iíve lived there for 4 years. Two bars within stumbling distance.

SomeAv8tor
03-22-2018, 02:31 AM
1st stop is where my old pad is. It was about .7 Miles to WaWa, but 50 yards to the nearest dive bar, 80 yards to the second one:cool:

Wonder if those are my neighbors? Thereís another crashpad next door.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1