Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : Ati ta passed

midnightshuttle
03-21-2018, 06:14 AM
It passed!

Told ya! What A Go ATIó way to set the bar

Official union email by 1 eastern

GeelErmo
03-21-2018, 06:22 AM
What a shame !!! ďMesaĒ people never learn ah..!

midnightshuttle
03-21-2018, 06:27 AM
Over 70% in favor

Good luck that just set a bar below omni and K4

Jurassic Jet
03-21-2018, 06:30 AM

But but but but...we we're told we couldn't get any more! :(:confused:

OverGMcGee
03-21-2018, 06:56 AM
Over 70% in favor

You must be union! How did you know the correct numbers that fast? Mec just put the email out

GeelErmo
03-21-2018, 06:59 AM
"Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing."

Boris Badenov
03-21-2018, 07:26 AM
Passed with 70%??? Well that means the company gave you 19% more than they should have!

thesandbox
03-21-2018, 07:46 AM
and please don't forget to take your ball with you.....at least you will have something to hide your heads behind

motorclutch
03-21-2018, 07:53 AM
Come on guys..... there are guys that like BMWís......but it seems like this is a KIA crowd!

sherpster
03-21-2018, 08:08 AM
Dont you mean ďprime airĒ pilot ta passed?

Ha ha ha

What a joke

redmanchew
03-21-2018, 08:09 AM
Guess they earned their title

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TazPilot
03-21-2018, 08:11 AM
RATIFICATION BALLOT PASSED

The results are in and the ATI Tentative Agreement ratification ballot has passed. Of the 190 ATI pilots who cast ballots, 143 cast ballots in favor of the agreement.

We want to thank all the pilots who attended a road show, participated in an all pilot conference call, listened online, and submitted questions. We appreciate your need to understand all the facets of this new agreement before voting on it.

The implementation of the deal is outlined in Letter of Agreement 2: Implementation and Transition Agreement.

In the coming weeks, we will transition our ATI MEC website from a TA information website to our MEC website, where we will provide an electronic copy of the final collective bargaining agreement, copies of all electronic communications we distribute, committee contact information, etc.

Again, thank you for your participation.

Jurassic Jet
03-21-2018, 08:13 AM
Dont you mean ďprime airĒ pilot ta passed?

Ha ha ha

What a joke

Ray Ban Aviatiors and Prime Air bag tags for all!!!! Long live Mesa!

redmanchew
03-21-2018, 08:30 AM
"Mesa heavy"

AQPABC
03-21-2018, 09:14 AM
What an embarrassment to the industry. Truly disgusting.

C7fr8dog
03-21-2018, 09:14 AM
Does that mean no more hotels in CVG when you commute home? Hotels are for layovers >8 hours. I'm guessing most layovers in CVG are less than that.

CargoPirate
03-21-2018, 09:26 AM
Come on guys..... there are guys that like BMWís......but it seems like this is a KIA crowd!

More like a Ford Pinto crowd.

CargoPirate
03-21-2018, 09:31 AM
I lost a tremendous amount of respect for ATI when their pilots double crossed ABX during the strike.

Today I lost what little respect was left. Congrats ATI pilots for proving without a shadow of a doubt what we all knew about you!

Boris Badenov
03-21-2018, 10:18 AM
37 of them voted "no thanks". Just sayin.

Captjim
03-21-2018, 10:30 AM
Way to go Mesa pilots, you guys are an embarrassment to the industry!

say again
03-21-2018, 10:33 AM
I'm guessing this wasn't a very good TA...

lineflyer4life
03-21-2018, 10:34 AM
Mesa Heavy, cross PIKET, descend and maintain the bottom of the barrel. Great work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JackStraw
03-21-2018, 10:42 AM
What an embarrassment of a pilot group.

BlueSkies88
03-21-2018, 10:52 AM
Not only scabs, but they sold themselves with hopes of being "Prime Pilots" These people are an embarrassing to our industry. Now that the contract just passed it's just a matter of time before AMAZON buys them.

#primepilotsfly4less
#wetamazondreams

qiutong
03-21-2018, 11:22 AM
Iím half way tempted to push for a concessionary contract on the ABX side, so that the ATI guys can feel what itís like to be on the receiving end of the whipsaw...that theyíve now perpetuated. I knew they werenít going to resist, and sadly, I was correct.

Out Of Trim
03-21-2018, 11:35 AM
Way to go Mesa pilots, you guys are an embarrassment to the industry!
Please forgive me for sounding naive, but I know basically nothing about the history of your airline. I keep hearing these Mesa references and we all know the history of that place and it’s pilot group. Are these just off-handed analogies being made here OR is there actually a significant percentage of your pilots who really are ex-Mesa? Not trying to stir up any crap here ... just curious. I was at Mesa when their most recent disappointing contract was voted in. So I left. Sometimes that’s about all you can do. For those of you who may now opt to take that same path and “vote with your feet” (as we were so often encouraged to do at Mesa), I wish you the best of luck.

Industry Strnd
03-21-2018, 12:14 PM
Not only scabs, but they sold themselves with hopes of being "Prime Pilots" These people are an embarrassing to our industry. Now that the contract just passed it's just a matter of time before AMAZON buys them.

#primepilotsfly4less
#wetamazondreams

Who cares if Amazon buys ATI it's still one of the worst contracts in the industry! The retirement is way below even most regionals, the rates are lower than most narrow body rates, vacation isn't always vacation and schduling ..16 days in a row....less days off than nearly everyone on the industry.....if anyone thinks going here is a good idea do your research first. I bet alot will still leave but will just be higher paid while waiting for a real airline to call! ALPA is weak! ....scope that expires and "business opportunity " letter that states they will amend the contract!! SMH

midnightshuttle
03-21-2018, 01:00 PM
The JV letter broke the back of the group. This past week a very senior capt in ONT was fighting back tears saying he had to have this. He was very disturbed and frightened. May post on youtube

I said it would pass and it did. The group would have taken less.

Best of luck on the next TAís

gumpscheck
03-21-2018, 01:02 PM
Who cares if Amazon buys ATI it's still one of the worst contracts in the industry! The retirement is way below even most regionals, the rates are lower than most narrow body rates, vacation isn't always vacation and schduling ..16 days in a row....less days off than nearly everyone on the industry.....if anyone thinks going here is a good idea do your research first. I bet alot will still leave but will just be higher paid while waiting for a real airline to call! ALPA is weak! ....scope that expires and "business opportunity " letter that states they will amend the contract!! SMH

So probably a large group will leave at the first opportunity. In the meantime they did the damage by voting for such selfish short term gain. Those who voted for it and leave are worse than scum. They wonít even reap the consequences of their actions.

chiefaviator
03-21-2018, 01:47 PM
More like a Ford Pinto crowd.
Pinto? Too much credit. More like a Yugo crowd.

Jurassic Jet
03-21-2018, 02:25 PM
Careful now boys....pick on Ďem too much and theyíll want a safe space again. :p

Tumbl3weed
03-21-2018, 02:44 PM
You guys are a complete embarrassment...do yourself a favor, if youíre in CVG and see an Atlas, Southern, Kallita or ABX pilot get on the bus....wait for the next one.

LRSRanger
03-21-2018, 03:03 PM
Iím considering a move to a supplemental carrier instead of a regional. As I look at all the different operators none of them look all that great. So what exactly makes the ATI contract worse than any of the others? I know a guy at ATI and he said itís a better contract than Kilatta, with better work rules. So educate me, why all the heartburn?

Riverside
03-21-2018, 03:16 PM
Iím considering a move to a supplemental carrier instead of a regional. As I look at all the different operators none of them look all that great. So what exactly makes the ATI contract worse than any of the others? I know a guy at ATI and he said itís a better contract than Kilatta, with better work rules. So educate me, why all the heartburn?

Guess your friend is a "yes voter"

redmanchew
03-21-2018, 03:24 PM
You're friend is either a liar or smoking crack.

LRSRanger
03-21-2018, 03:24 PM

Apparently like 70% voted yes, so if he did he isnít an outlier.

Iíve never been Union, just trying to learn here.

freighthound
03-21-2018, 03:27 PM

And a moron. ATI works 13 more days a year for 5 % less money. Commercial travel is worse. Vacation can be on days off just to name a few.

redmanchew
03-21-2018, 03:30 PM
Do yourself a favor LRS and don't go to ATI unless you want that crap stain on your resume, because that will be an issue during an interview by your peers if you have any intentions of going to a major.

Jurassic Jet
03-21-2018, 03:31 PM
And a moron. ATI works 13 more days a year for 5 % less money. Commercial travel is worse. Vacation can be on days off just to name a few.

Yep. They have been and will continue to be a bottom feeder. JH and JV are laughing all the way to the bank knowing they have sucked this group in for at least 6-8 years under this crappy contract.

LRSRanger
03-21-2018, 03:36 PM
Every cargo carrier thread you read on APC is filled with angry pilots saying donít come here you donít want this place on your resume etc. ATI sucks, ABX sucks, god forbid you go to Atlas. Looks like Iíll get out the old dart board. :rolleyes:

Boris Badenov
03-21-2018, 03:54 PM
The consensus seems to be Kalitta and Omni for the moment. I'm sure that can (and hopefully will) change as other pilot groups get the contracts they deserve. At first glance, I wouldn't be applying to ATI at the moment. I say this as a total novice in this game, btw, and I don't have any animosity towards ATI pilots as a group.

tiredofjrm
03-21-2018, 04:06 PM
Yep. They have been and will continue to be a bottom feeder. JH and JV are laughing all the way to the bank knowing they have sucked this group in for at least 6-8 years under this crappy contract.

JH and JV are not laughing. It passed by 70%!! They are ****ed. They gave away too much.....

Why you would vote in 6% 401K match and no retro pay is beyond me??

Then again it looks like you would have taken 3%.

Jurassic Jet
03-21-2018, 04:08 PM
JH and JV are not laughing. It passed by 70%!! They are ****ed. They gave away too much.....

Good point.

BlueSkies88
03-21-2018, 04:19 PM

3%?????? This people would of done it for a prime pilot bag tag, and a promise by ATSG that they will be sold to Amazon.

A = A
T = TRUE
I = IDIOT

Nope1000
03-21-2018, 05:30 PM
What I would perceive is a large majority of the ATI pilot group will be gone in a year. It will be a free type rating revolving door.
The majority of the yes voters are not making ATI a career.
Wonder how easy it will be to recruit replacements?
I can see it at the career fair now......what would the draw be?
Better than it was, but still the bottom of the barrel.
Any ATI’ers care to chime in?

CA Deplorable
03-21-2018, 05:31 PM
LMAO!!! ^^^^ now that was funny!

OverGMcGee
03-21-2018, 05:50 PM
You guys are a complete embarrassment...do yourself a favor, if youíre in CVG and see an Atlas, Southern, Kallita or ABX pilot get on the bus....wait for the next one.

Take any van I choose

You say otherwise Id suggest you bring your ďAĒ game that day.

OverGMcGee
03-21-2018, 05:51 PM
Actually I may plant my rump on your JS and laugh about your pay.

Jurassic Jet
03-21-2018, 06:09 PM

Yeah, because you're new scale is really something to be proud of! :rolleyes:

Wanna compare retirement while you're at it? :confused:

freighthound
03-21-2018, 06:35 PM
You say otherwise Id suggest you bring your ďAĒ game that day.[/QUOTE]

So are you threatening all the other DHL and Amazon pilots, since they are all upset that you have purposely undercut all of them with inferior pay, benefits and work rules in order to garner favor with Amazon/DHL. If not all which one or ones, ABX, Atlas, Kalitta, Southern, just figured with the tough talk it was only fair to know who it was directed at.

Asci
03-21-2018, 06:38 PM
It seemed like only yesterday we were all talking about ACMI guys sticking together. Itís easy to say hold out for better and vote it down when you are clearing twice what ATI pilots do every pay check while you hold out and negotiate for the next record setting contract.
Did ATI raise the bar like K4 and and Omni? No. But I can tell you this. In 3 years when that contract becomes amendable there will be a lot more guys looking for that ďBMWĒ money. Ati has been riding the bus until today. So any vehicle is welcome. Itís gonna be hard to convince FOís and jr captains to vote in a crap contract in 3 years because upgrades will no longer be under the 2 yr mark by then. And if they are good for all those guys that made it out.
I have no doubt management had a lot more money off the table (maybe ABX) will find it. And good on them if they do. A rising tide lifts all ships.
Canít we all just get along.

Nope1000
03-21-2018, 08:08 PM
It seemed like only yesterday we were all talking about ACMI guys sticking together. Itís easy to say hold out for better and vote it down when you are clearing twice what ATI pilots do every pay check while you hold out and negotiate for the next record setting contract.
Did ATI raise the bar like K4 and and Omni? No. But I can tell you this. In 3 years when that contract becomes amendable there will be a lot more guys looking for that ďBMWĒ money. Ati has been riding the bus until today. So any vehicle is welcome. Itís gonna be hard to convince FOís and jr captains to vote in a crap contract in 3 years because upgrades will no longer be under the 2 yr mark by then. And if they are good for all those guys that made it out.
I have no doubt management had a lot more money off the table (maybe ABX) will find it. And good on them if they do. A rising tide lifts all ships.
Canít we all just get along.

In 3 years when this contract becomes amendable you will have absolutely no mechanism to bring your management back to the table. From what I am told you have no retro pay and threw away the cola you had. This effectively has become a 6-8 year contract.
Ford & Harrison just punked all of you and you havenít realized it yet.
No doubt hollow promises abound.

mpflyboy1
03-21-2018, 10:06 PM

I bet if you press an ATI pilot publicly he will claim to have voted no and say it wasn't them.

Kougarok
03-21-2018, 10:07 PM
In 3 years when this contract becomes amendable you will have absolutely no mechanism to bring your management back to the table. From what I am told you have no retro pay and threw away the cola you had. This effectively has become a 6-8 year contract.
Ford & Harrison just punked all of you and you havenít realized it yet.
No doubt hollow promises abound.

Yep what he said^^^^^^^
This was a very shortsighted contract.

Globemaster2827
03-22-2018, 12:59 AM

What is the retirement match? For some reason I thought it was going to be 2.5%. Did yall end up with 6%?

atpcliff
03-22-2018, 01:57 AM
Please forgive me for sounding naive, but I know basically nothing about the history of your airline. I keep hearing these Mesa references and we all know the history of that place and itís pilot group. Are these just off-handed analogies being made here OR is there actually a significant percentage of your pilots who really are ex-Mesa? Not trying to stir up any crap here ... just curious. I was at Mesa when their most recent disappointing contract was voted in. So I left. Sometimes thatís about all you can do. For those of you who may now opt to take that same path and ďvote with your feetĒ (as we were so often encouraged to do at Mesa), I wish you the best of luck.

ATSG owns ABX (Teamsters) and ATI (ALPA).
ABX went on strike and it was honored by all the DHL/Teamsters airlines. Some ATI pilots crossed the pocket line and flew struck freight.
ABX has a much better contract than ATI has.
ABX is in contract negotiations, and rejected payrates that were about the same as the rates that ATI accepted.

atpcliff
03-22-2018, 02:03 AM
I’m considering a move to a supplemental carrier instead of a regional. As I look at all the different operators none of them look all that great. So what exactly makes the ATI contract worse than any of the others? I know a guy at ATI and he said it’s a better contract than Kilatta, with better work rules. So educate me, why all the heartburn?

Current contract ranking:
Kalitta
ABX
Atlas
ATI/Southern.

ATSG owns ABX and ATI.
Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings owns Atlas and Southern.

There is no point in going to Southern, as Atlas is desperately hiring. If you are offered a classdate for Southern, just tell Atlas HR you will wait for the next Atlas class, which may be days away, with the no-shows Atlas is experiencing.
ABX is also having no-shows.
I would not recommend ATI or Southern to anyone.

AQPABC
03-22-2018, 03:28 AM

Please by all means then, post your name. You seem pretty self assured behind that keyboard.

boiler
03-22-2018, 05:44 AM

Iím just an FO, but I promise that any airplane that I operate will not move if you bring that kind of attitude into my cockpit. Enjoy your Prime Air bag tags, your lousy retirement, and the pride you have taken in taking the crumbs that JH and JV brushed off the table to feed you dogs.

motorclutch
03-22-2018, 06:11 AM
Iíd keep that attitude down low if I were you lad.....you can use your home basing to get to and from home. I suspect jumpseats are going to be a little hard to come by now.

gumpscheck
03-22-2018, 06:30 AM

Come on over McGee and try to JS on mine. Youíll see how fast your rump will be planted on the ramp after you identify yourself as OverGMcGee.

vroll1800
03-22-2018, 06:34 AM
Did ATI raise the bar like K4 and and Omni? No.

I have no doubt management had a lot more money off the table

You should have replaced your negotiators with these guys:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lnrb8HnQvfU

l8fr82hub
03-22-2018, 07:12 AM
Iíd keep that attitude down low if I were you lad.....you can use your home basing to get to and from home. I suspect jumpseats are going to be a little hard to come by now.
That works both ways Bubba.

motorclutch
03-22-2018, 07:20 AM
Oh I know how it works. Different subject..... I understand Scabby V is trying to get an ALPA seniority number. Make sure you guys help him out.

freighthound
03-22-2018, 07:39 AM
That works both ways Bubba.

So let me understand your point...OverGMcgee comes on here and says he is going to get on an offline JS, where he is s guest (like we all are when we JS offline), and then pick an argument with that operating crew, and you are defending that. I would expect every ATI pilot would be publicly disavowing McGee and apologizing to everyone. I in no way want to see a JS war, but the silence from the ATI pilots means tacit agreement by the group with what McGee said and the disruptions he plans to invoke on offline JS. This my friend is a safety issue that cannot be taken lightly. The cockpit is never the place to show you a$$ and certainly antagonizing your host is just plain wrong.

Boris Badenov
03-22-2018, 07:55 AM
I keep clicking on "Cargo" but it's clearly sending me to the Regional forum. Can I open a support ticket for this?

l8fr82hub
03-22-2018, 08:03 AM
So let me understand your point...OverGMcgee comes on here and says he is going to get on an offline JS, where he is s guest (like we all are when we JS offline), and then pick an argument with that operating crew, and you are defending that. I would expect every ATI pilot would be publicly disavowing McGee and apologizing to everyone. I in no way want to see a JS war, but the silence from the ATI pilots means tacit agreement by the group with what McGee said and the disruptions he plans to invoke on offline JS. This my friend is a safety issue that cannot be taken lightly. The cockpit is never the place to show you a$$ and certainly antagonizing your host is just plain wrong.

I'm not responding to OverG- that guys posts are so stupid they're not worth reading. I was replying to motorclutch implying that jumpseats would be hard for us to get. You guys tried this crap with the jumpseats before. How'd it work out for you? We're home based and only use jumpseats when its more convenient than our commercial travel. You guys need our jumpseats. If you want to go down that road its fine with me. I never jumpseat on any other airline anyway.

motorclutch
03-22-2018, 08:14 AM
As I was stating the obvious. Read the thread. I just suspect guys arenít going to put up with the friction which has been caused by your pilot group.

dynap09
03-22-2018, 08:15 AM
This has come up in past as well.

I'm sorry I confused you. Let me state it clearly. The following pilot groups are being contacted to revoke your reciprocal agreements due to your MEC's position on jumpseats.
All IBT carriers, southwest,American, UPS,Virgin, all nationwide Alpa carriers.
Was that better. ATI might be able to ride with NAC or Florida West.
Nicer try huh?

If successful this effort would be disruptive just for the convenience factor, especially on reciprocal airlines. Not clear if denying jump seats is talk or a real risk.

l8fr82hub
03-22-2018, 08:17 AM
As I was stating the obvious. Read the thread. I just suspect guys arenít going to put up with the friction which has been caused by your pilot group.

Have you read all the threads bashing ATI? We're the ones causing friction? Have you been hitting the 'shine a little early today?

motorclutch
03-22-2018, 08:18 AM
Old news. This was right after the strike and ATI crossed picket lines.

l8fr82hub
03-22-2018, 08:23 AM
Old news. This was right after the strike and ATI crossed picket lines.

No, Iím referring to all the posts in the past few weeks

boiler
03-22-2018, 08:27 AM
I'm not responding to OverG- that guys posts are so stupid they're not worth reading. I was replying to motorclutch implying that jumpseats would be hard for us to get. You guys tried this crap with the jumpseats before. How'd it work out for you? We're home based and only use jumpseats when its more convenient than our commercial travel. You guys need our jumpseats. If you want to go down that road its fine with me. I never jumpseat on any other airline anyway.

Yes, OverGís posts are incredibly stupid. MC was saying that OverGís attitude will make jumpseats hard to come by. Thatís not even a jumpseat war...itís not letting *******s on our planes who are coming into our cockpits for no other reason than to pick a fight. I am guessing OverG is not representative of your entire group in that regard, but you guys should work to keep a leash on him and anyone else like him before they blow the jumpseat for you all. Iím happy to have you guys ride on my flights, but I expect to be respected.

freighthound
03-22-2018, 08:42 AM

I think you have a misunderstanding here. I don't know what you mean by "you guys", but let me assure you that McGee and now yourself, are declaring war a on all Amazon/DHL ACMI carriers, which is ABX, Atlas, Southern and your new brothern Kalitta. Don't mistake this as only an ATI/ABX issue. Like I said a JS war is rarely if ever in anyone's best intertest. There is a healing process that will have to be worked through after this major setback that has been heaped on the momentum that Kalitta and Omn have created. The first step in the process is an understanding of what one's actions has done to others their careers and their families. The actions of each of these pilot groups greatly effects each of the other groups. Not saying how that should affect a groups decision, but they should humbly understand and accept the reactions of all those whose life has been affected by a decision made by one of them.

AQPABC
03-22-2018, 10:19 AM
Have you read all the threads bashing ATI? We're the ones causing friction? Have you been hitting the 'shine a little early today?

Iíve read all the breads bashing ATI. Rightfully so. Your pilot groupís lack of spine and severe Stockholm syndrome is unsettleing. Way to make the ACMI industry look like a bunch amatures.

motorclutch
03-22-2018, 10:34 AM
No actually with my contract, I can afford to drink the good stuff. Not the ATI swill.

727CA
03-22-2018, 10:57 AM
As far as Iím concerned, any pilot is welcome on my jumpseat regardless of who they fly for. Iíve flown many commuting ABX/1224 pilots to work and also heading out to do informational picketing. Granted, if you ride on my airplane and start baiting the crew, acting belligerent or interfering with safety/security, then you will deplane or have law enforcement meet the aircraft after landing. I seriously doubt that will happen, as the 1224 jumpseaters Iíve had in the past have been professional and courteous.
1 Ĺ years ago ATI had to restrict all 1224 pilots from ATI jumpseats due to some confrontations, but the restriction was lifted after 2 months.
ATI pilots are the ones causing friction? Whoís doing all the public bashing against ATI and namecalling on this site? Who tried to force 1224 down everyoneís throat and even tried to run ATI out of business? Thereís been confrontations started by ABX pilots in hotel lobbies and on the shuttles. Whoís harassing ATI first officers at the hub when theyíre trying to print paperwork?
Stop generalizing ATI pilots. This is not a great contract. The contract is lacking but not everybody voted in favor. And not everybody crossed that picket line. ATI is being labeled a scab airline because of the actions of not even 2% of the pilots?

Globemaster2827
03-22-2018, 11:43 AM
Not to change the subject but what is the retirement? I'm showing that it's actually a 2.5% match plus a 3.5% B fund. Is that right?

Reactivity
03-22-2018, 01:07 PM
In 3 years when that contract becomes amendable there will be a lot more guys looking for that ďBMWĒ money.

In three years when that contract becomes amendable, we'll probably be in a recession. Revenue will be down. You'll end up giving back everything you just got and more because management knows you'll roll over when your CNC says, "It's the best we can do."

AQPABC
03-22-2018, 02:40 PM
As far as Iím concerned, any pilot is welcome on my jumpseat regardless of who they fly for. Iíve flown many commuting ABX/1224 pilots to work and also heading out to do informational picketing. Granted, if you ride on my airplane and start baiting the crew, acting belligerent or interfering with safety/security, then you will deplane or have law enforcement meet the aircraft after landing. I seriously doubt that will happen, as the 1224 jumpseaters Iíve had in the past have been professional and courteous.
1 Ĺ years ago ATI had to restrict all 1224 pilots from ATI jumpseats due to some confrontations, but the restriction was lifted after 2 months.
ATI pilots are the ones causing friction? Whoís doing all the public bashing against ATI and namecalling on this site? Who tried to force 1224 down everyoneís throat and even tried to run ATI out of business? Thereís been confrontations started by ABX pilots in hotel lobbies and on the shuttles. Whoís harassing ATI first officers at the hub when theyíre trying to print paperwork?
Stop generalizing ATI pilots. This is not a great contract. The contract is lacking but not everybody voted in favor. And not everybody crossed that picket line. ATI is being labeled a scab airline because of the actions of not even 2% of the pilots?

Yet 70% of you voted this embarrassment in.

OverGMcGee
03-22-2018, 02:43 PM
Was not I that made stupid comments. It was your abx partner that claimed I couldnít ride the same bus.

Truth be known we make more now. More hard facts to swallow is this isnt UPS it isnít FEDEX its surely not Delta. If you desire that kind of work and pay I suggest anyone apply there.

This is ACMI the salaries here will never match mainline. Just accept it. We just received the second biggest raise in alpa history and weíre being hounded for it. How stupid is that.

Tumbl3weed
03-22-2018, 02:58 PM
I think you have a misunderstanding here. I don't know what you mean by "you guys", but let me assure you that McGee and now yourself, are declaring war a on all Amazon/DHL ACMI carriers, which is ABX, Atlas, Southern and your new brothern Kalitta. Don't mistake this as only an ATI/ABX issue. Like I said a JS war is rarely if ever in anyone's best intertest. There is a healing process that will have to be worked through after this major setback that has been heaped on the momentum that Kalitta and Omn have created. The first step in the process is an understanding of what one's actions has done to others their careers and their families. The actions of each of these pilot groups greatly effects each of the other groups. Not saying how that should affect a groups decision, but they should humbly understand and accept the reactions of all those whose life has been affected by a decision made by one of them.
Not sure I could have said this as diplomatically as you...or wanted too...but thanks
And now my opinion...ATI has set all ACMI carriers back 5+years and it should not be forgotten or forgiven.

Screwed
03-22-2018, 05:14 PM
Was not I that made stupid comments. It was your abx partner that claimed I couldnít ride the same bus.

Truth be known we make more now. More hard facts to swallow is this isnt UPS it isnít FEDEX its surely not Delta. If you desire that kind of work and pay I suggest anyone apply there.

This is ACMI the salaries here will never match mainline. Just accept it. We just received the second biggest raise in alpa history and weíre being hounded for it. How stupid is that.

It isn't stupid at all. What IS STUPID is accepting anything less than what Kalitta received over 1 year ago and less than Omni is about to receive.

Work rules matter. Quality of Life matters. Retirement matters.

As far as your comment....This is ACMI the salaries will never match mainline. As long as there a scabs and sellouts....your right.

You personally may not be a scab, BUT YOU SOLD OUT ALL ACMI PILOTS. You deserve nothing less than complete and utter disgust.

freighthound
03-22-2018, 06:13 PM
Was not I that made stupid comments. It was your abx partner that claimed I couldn’t ride the same bus.

Truth be known we make more now. More hard facts to swallow is this isnt UPS it isn’t FEDEX its surely not Delta. If you desire that kind of work and pay I suggest anyone apply there.

This is ACMI the salaries here will never match mainline. Just accept it. We just received the second biggest raise in alpa history and we’re being hounded for it. How stupid is that.

Once again you make the mistake in thinking that it is only ABX folks who are upset, it is the whole ACMI world, (Atlas, Kalitta, Southern, etc). The hard work that the rest of the ACMI industry has done in order to bring this portion of the profession out of the sewer has been set back greatly.

Right now no one is necessarily talking mainline or UPS money, but they are talking Kalitta/Omni money and quality of life. You failed to achieve that mark and that is what people are talking about. So next time please done't mention a comparison with the majors or UPS/Fed Ex. What you need to say is that evidently ATI pilots can never hope to achieve those high wages like Omni and Kalitta.

As far as percentage increase, that is a meaningless number. If you make $10 an hour and you get a 200% increase you still only making $30 an hour. It is the actual dollars that matter not the percentage increase. You also say this is the second biggest increase in the history of ALPA and yet it fell behind the last 2 contracts signed, (Kalitta and Omni), both not negotiated by ALPA...things that make you go humm!

hackerbyday
03-22-2018, 06:13 PM
37 of them voted "no thanks". Just sayin.

Thatís like saying they didnít swallow. Just sayin.

mukalel
03-22-2018, 06:40 PM

Guess you are calling yourself a second class pilot because you are not damanding equal wages as your legacy colligues are. Are you also a second class citizen? Guess in your own mind you are not good enough to be pilot thats worth paying for! The funny thing is everyone else in the industry thought you deserve better.. I guess you know your own worth!!

BluePAX
03-22-2018, 06:45 PM
Guess you are calling yourself a second class pilot because you are not damanding equal wages as your legacy colligues are. Are you also a second class citizen? Guess in your own mind you are not good enough to be pilot thats worth paying for! The funny thing is everyone else in the industry thought you deserve better.. I guess you know your own worth!!

Yup, that way of thinking got them where they are. One would think they will simply be an outlier on the ACMI payscale ranges going forward.

Boris Badenov
03-22-2018, 06:48 PM
Thatís like saying they didnít swallow. Just sayin.

They had two choices. Aye or Nay. Some of them said Nay. Sadly, more of them didn't. My personal opinion is that those who said Aye made a big mistake, and one that, yes, is going to affect everyone who flies in the same segment. Hell, probably even those who fly in other segments. But when this juvenile rhetoric gets dialed up to jump-seat wars and "you took food out of my kids' mouths", it plays directly in to the hands of the union-busting law firms. Every time one union pilot threatens another union pilot, they rub their little rat-claws together and dream of how they're going to use the whipsaw to buy another Ferrari or ice sculpture the next time there's a contract to be signed. The ONLY way Organized Labor works is with Solidarity. Petty pursefights with each other is EXACTLY what they want. DENY that to them.

Or so I would suggest, anyway. *shrug* It's up to you to decide how to comport yourself and what's in your best interests. Like I said, I think the contract is crap and it's a shame it was voted in. But that's done. Now what?

JackStraw
03-22-2018, 06:50 PM
They had two choices. Aye or Nay. Some of them said Nay. Sadly, more of them didn't. My personal opinion is that those who said Aye made a big mistake, and one that, yes, is going to affect everyone who flies in the same segment. Hell, probably even those who fly in other segments. But when this juvenile rhetoric gets dialed up to jump-seat wars and "you took food out of my kids' mouths", it plays directly in to the hands of the union-busting law firms. Every time one union pilot threatens another union pilot, they rub their little rat-claws together and dream of how they're going to use the whipsaw to buy another Ferrari or ice sculpture the next time there's a contract to be signed. The ONLY way Organized Labor works is with Solidarity. Petty pursefights with each other is EXACTLY what they want. DENY that to them.

Or so I would suggest, anyway. *shrug* It's up to you to decide how to comport yourself and what's in your best interests. Like I said, I think the contract is crap and it's a shame it was voted in. But that's done. Now what?
You mean Solidarity like crossing a picket line?

cactusmike
03-22-2018, 06:52 PM
It isn't stupid at all. What IS STUPID is accepting anything less than what Kalitta received over 1 year ago and less than Omni is about to receive.

Work rules matter. Quality of Life matters. Retirement matters.

As far as your comment....This is ACMI the salaries will never match mainline. As long as there a scabs and sellouts....your right.

You personally may not be a scab, BUT YOU SOLD OUT ALL ACMI PILOTS. You deserve nothing less than complete and utter disgust.

I have to laugh at the infighting between you guys. A year ago Atlas was the whipping boy. The year before it was Southern. Before that Kalitta.

If you believe you are going to get solidarity between competing airlines for the same contracts you are mistaken. If you think you are going to get the same money as Fedex, UPS or any of the big 4 pax carriers you are even more mistaken. It takes a company making billions in profits for any of that to trickle down to the pilots.

I follow these threads because I started out in the freight world and I had connections to some of these carriers. I had friends at Emery, DHL, Transcon, Kalitta, ATI and I actually interviewed at ABX back in 1984. After seeing how the ACMI world eats its young I came to the conclusion that although there will always be a need for these carriers, they will always be chasing the same contracts and fighting each other for the same scraps.

Calling other pilot groups sellout and scabs is just wrong. Each group makes the decisions that are best for their pilot group. Each negotiating committee spends hundreds of hours trying to nail every dime they can out of the company. Teamsters or ALPA, the background support from the National Union obtains the best information possible for the companies financials and the ability of the company to pay the contract.

So ATI did not live up to your expectations. Too bad, because it did for 70% of the ATI Pilots. Come down off your high horse. Every pilot group that has been polluting these threads with crap has been on the bottom of the pile. None of you are exactly leading the way here. Be glad for the gains that have been made and be glad that at least the ATI guys and the Omni pilots will be making better money than they were a year ago.

Boris Badenov
03-22-2018, 06:54 PM
You mean Solidarity like crossing a picket line?

I'm totally out of my depth on that one, Jack, and I freely admit it. My understanding is that a very small number of ATI pilots crossed a picket line they'd been told *by their own Union* to cross. But I stand open to correction on that point. I'm not taking a side, here, just saying how it seems to me. If I'm wrong, tell me why, and if I agree that I am, I'll thank you for the education.

JackStraw
03-22-2018, 06:56 PM
I'm totally out of my depth on that one, Jack, and I freely admit it. My understanding is that a very small number of ATI pilots crossed a picket line they'd been told *by their own Union* to cross. But I stand open to correction on that point. I'm not taking a side, here, just saying how it seems to me. If I'm wrong, tell me why, and if I agree that I am, I'll thank you for the education.

*by their own union*

That makes it pretty clear.

Boris Badenov
03-22-2018, 06:59 PM
*by their own union*

That makes it pretty clear.

Dude, I don't even know whether or not the Union told them it was ok to cross. It's just what I heard. Let's get the information out. Same team!

hackerbyday
03-22-2018, 07:08 PM

It wasnít their union that told them to cross it was the offer of overtime that got them to cross. Whatís worse being a ***** or a Scab. When crossing a picket line I think both are equal.

Boris Badenov
03-22-2018, 07:27 PM
It wasn’t their union that told them to cross it was the offer of overtime that got them to cross. What’s worse being a ***** or a Scab. When crossing a picket line I think both are equal.

As I said, same team. If those guys crossed a picket line to get overtime, well, (*#$&# them. My impression was that it was cross it or get fired and the Union won't have your back. So, like I said, thanks for the education.

And with that I'll bow out and color in my books, listen, and learn.

midnightshuttle
03-22-2018, 07:46 PM
You must be union! How did you know the correct numbers that fast? Mec just put the email out

No way can I answer such a statement or comment. I know the whole group must ponder the thought.

ďOh riddle me thisĒ the Joker says..

Ask the CNC/MEC if the ATI volunteer rate or the reliability rate was ever used against them. They mustnít comment directly on negotiations but they can answer that. I bring such topic forward as it was discussed above they crossed a picket line out of greed. Seems rather ironic

They cant publicly comment on the wise words of JV neither.

Screwed
03-22-2018, 08:07 PM
I have to laugh at the infighting between you guys. A year ago Atlas was the whipping boy. The year before it was Southern. Before that Kalitta.

If you believe you are going to get solidarity between competing airlines for the same contracts you are mistaken. If you think you are going to get the same money as Fedex, UPS or any of the big 4 pax carriers you are even more mistaken. It takes a company making billions in profits for any of that to trickle down to the pilots.

I follow these threads because I started out in the freight world and I had connections to some of these carriers. I had friends at Emery, DHL, Transcon, Kalitta, ATI and I actually interviewed at ABX back in 1984. After seeing how the ACMI world eats its young I came to the conclusion that although there will always be a need for these carriers, they will always be chasing the same contracts and fighting each other for the same scraps.

Calling other pilot groups sellout and scabs is just wrong. Each group makes the decisions that are best for their pilot group. Each negotiating committee spends hundreds of hours trying to nail every dime they can out of the company. Teamsters or ALPA, the background support from the National Union obtains the best information possible for the companies financials and the ability of the company to pay the contract.

So ATI did not live up to your expectations. Too bad, because it did for 70% of the ATI Pilots. Come down off your high horse. Every pilot group that has been polluting these threads with crap has been on the bottom of the pile. None of you are exactly leading the way here. Be glad for the gains that have been made and be glad that at least the ATI guys and the Omni pilots will be making better money than they were a year ago.

Nope! They are scabs and sellouts.

Even Omni has a better contracton the way!

Of course ACMI pilots will not achieve a FedEx style contract as long as scabs and sellouts settle for **** contracts.

As for being GLAD ATI guys will be making more money.....HELL NO! They made it harder for every other ACMI pilot to get a really good contract. If you scab and/or sell out other ACMI pilots you deserve the ridicule and hatred.

Tumbl3weed
03-22-2018, 08:11 PM
Once again you make the mistake in thinking that it is only ABX folks who are upset, it is the whole ACMI world, (Atlas, Kalitta, Southern, etc). The hard work that the rest of the ACMI industry has done in order to bring this portion of the profession out of the sewer has been set back greatly.

Right now no one is necessarily talking mainline or UPS money, but they are talking Kalitta/Omni money and quality of life. You failed to achieve that mark and that is what people are talking about. So next time please done't mention a comparison with the majors or UPS/Fed Ex. What you need to say is that evidently ATI pilots can never hope to achieve those high wages like Omni and Kalitta.

As far as percentage increase, that is a meaningless number. If you make $10 an hour and you get a 200% increase you still only making $30 an hour. It is the actual dollars that matter not the percentage increase. You also say this is the second biggest increase in the history of ALPA and yet it fell behind the last 2 contracts signed, (Kalitta and Omni), both not negotiated by ALPA...things that make you go humm!
Hmmm...the weakest link...thanks ATI

akfr8r
03-22-2018, 08:26 PM
Our Union and company are negotiating the pay section of the CBA right now, and I guarantee the company is using the ATI contract against us. So thanks, guys. Way to go. You sold us all down the river so your airline could profit off your weakness and underbid airlines with decent pilot pay. Pathetic.

l8fr82hub
03-22-2018, 09:11 PM
Damn, you’re a whiney bunch of b1tches....

OverGMcGee
03-23-2018, 03:29 AM
If everyone feels that way fine

Call us scabs, dont let us on your JS donít hire ATI pilots at real jobs. Go ahead. No one cares. You want a seniorioty list so you can post all of our names? May even add us to the ďsecretĒ list by ALL MEANS go for it

motorclutch
03-23-2018, 03:50 AM
Lol management troll.....First, itís not a Secret list! Second, JV is already on it!

maxjet
03-23-2018, 05:25 AM
Yet 70% of you voted this embarrassment in.
I am wondering why the bashing continues here. Folks, the contract is a done deal and will not change. They made a decision and that is that.

Think about when your parents lectured you on and on about a decision that you made. Remember how you perceived that. This is what is happening here.

Time to move onto another subject.

I have asked the moderator to please shut this down. There is not one bit of productive dialogue going on here.

Thank you.

HDB707
03-23-2018, 06:11 AM
Totally agree Max

AQPABC
03-23-2018, 06:13 AM

This crap right here is the reason you never made it to any of those other places you listed. Youíre a perfect match for ATI.

Kougarok
03-23-2018, 06:21 AM
Actually I would prefer to keep this thread open. Itís one of the few online communications between ABX and ATI pilots.

ATI pilots voted in a substandard contract which was their right to do. Do agree with it? No
Is it going to change the odds of ABX getting a decent contract? Yes

The reality is itís a **** sandwich and everyoneís going to have to take a bite. Obviously the ABX pilots bargaining position has been weakened. I am not sure by how much.

As time goes on I have a feeling that ATI pilots will be less enthusiastic about their new contract...

Jurassic Jet
03-23-2018, 06:43 AM
Actually I would prefer to keep this thread open. Itís one of the few online communications between ABX and ATI pilots.

Yeah, I'm not sure exactly who died and made a Kalitta guy God in an ATI thread.

maxjet
03-23-2018, 07:33 AM
Yeah, I'm not sure exactly who died and made a Kalitta guy God in an ATI thread.

As usual your short sighted viewpoint comes through. A more mature individual would realize several things.

1. Creating animosity between the groups serves neither interest.
2. Because people tend to believe what they read on the internet, this low pay theme becomes a self fulfilling prophecy when the next pilot group votes on a concessionairy contract.
3. Management reads these things and will continue the hard stand because they know it is working.
4. Many more things.

Notice all of the above items do absolutely nothing to promote a better quality of life for our fellow pilots, including yourself. Worse case, it results in a physical altercation on an aircraft where multiple inviduals lose careers. Best case, it results in substandard contracts for ever more as management sits back and laughs at your petty fighting.

God? No. A unemotional voice of reason? Maybe.

Kougarok
03-23-2018, 08:08 AM
As usual your short sighted viewpoint comes through. A more mature individual would realize several things.

1. Creating animosity between the groups serves neither interest.
2. Because people tend to believe what they read on the internet, this low pay theme becomes a self fulfilling prophecy when the next pilot group votes on a concessionairy contract.
3. Management reads these things and will continue the hard stand because they know it is working.
4. Many more things.

Notice all of the above items do absolutely nothing to promote a better quality of life for our fellow pilots, including yourself. Worse case, it results in a physical altercation on an aircraft where multiple inviduals lose careers. Best case, it results in substandard contracts for ever more as management sits back and laughs at your petty fighting.

God? No. A unemotional voice of reason? Maybe.

I am a voice of reason. Please butt out of this conversation especially if youíre Kallita.

atpcliff
03-23-2018, 08:49 AM
I think the only good thing from this situation, as far as future contracts, for everyone else in ACMI, as well as ATI, is the Pilot Shortage. Because it is steadily increasing, it is highly likely that ATSG mgmt will have to come back to ATI pilots well before the contract ends, and give them a better offer, because their attrition will be high, and they will have a hard time getting new hires with this new contract.

HercDriver130
03-23-2018, 09:10 AM
I am a voice of reason. Please butt out of this conversation especially if youíre Kallita.

After all the crap you and others spewed on Kalitta threads for a freaking.. you are the pot calling the kettle black....

Kougarok
03-23-2018, 09:16 AM
After all the crap you and others spewed on Kalitta threads for a freaking.. you are the pot calling the kettle black....

You mean where I wished you guys luck at ALPA?

Whitesnake
03-23-2018, 10:57 AM
No retro, how about vacation slide ?
Sounds like a sweet deal.

We would have NEVER considered voting for that but there is always someone who will.
I'd say unbelievable but....it is TOTALLy believable that it was ratified.

spitfire1500
03-24-2018, 12:43 PM
Wow... you guys signed off on that in this hiring environment?? Figures, the same guys that crossed the picket line last year.

nitefr8dog
03-24-2018, 02:49 PM
I am wondering why the bashing continues here. Folks, the contract is a done deal and will not change. They made a decision and that is that.

Think about when your parents lectured you on and on about a decision that you made. Remember how you perceived that. This is what is happening here.

Time to move onto another subject.

I have asked the moderator to please shut this down. There is not one bit of productive dialogue going on here.

Thank you.

Well.....maybe you should not look at this thread if it bothers you. Others might be gaining some valuable insight as to the type of crewmembers they might be working with at ATI should they happen to get hired there.

maxjet
03-25-2018, 10:54 AM
Well.....maybe you should not look at this thread if it bothers you. Others might be gaining some valuable insight as to the type of crewmembers they might be working with at ATI should they happen to get hired there.

So you think that the non-productive, I told you so, you are a scum bag, etc, is an accurate representation of the actual working conditions at ATI? I am all for candid, complete, and open factual discussion. This however is ridiculous.

I would urge anyone who might be interested in ATI to stay as far away from this discussion as possible. PM ATI Pilots and get the facts from them. I receive PMs from Pilots all of the time

BlueSkies88
03-25-2018, 01:04 PM
Letís have some fun at the expense of these sell outs. Just like the #metoo movement letís us do a #atipilot movement, please keep it clean as these people might get offended and will ask the moderators to close the thread. Here a few examples!

#pilotpaymatters
#makepilotpaygreatagain
#primepilotsfly4less
#wetamazondreams
:cool:

Reactivity
03-25-2018, 01:24 PM
I think the only good thing from this situation, as far as future contracts, for everyone else in ACMI, as well as ATI, is the Pilot Shortage. Because it is steadily increasing, it is highly likely that ATSG mgmt will have to come back to ATI pilots well before the contract ends, and give them a better offer, because their attrition will be high, and they will have a hard time getting new hires with this new contract.

Ha ha! If that was the case, ABX would have had a contract already.

Tumbl3weed
03-25-2018, 03:18 PM
So you think that the non-productive, I told you so, you are a scum bag, etc, is an accurate representation of the actual working conditions at ATI? I am all for candid, complete, and open factual discussion. This however is ridiculous.

I would urge anyone who might be interested in ATI to stay as far away from this discussion as possible. PM ATI Pilots and get the facts from them. I receive PMs from Pilots all of the time

Actually, I would would urge anyone who might be serious about the future of professional pilot careers...to stay as far away from ATI as possible. You can say whatever you want but passing a TA that falls short of both a 2009 concessionary contract and a 1 month old OMNi contract ( a company which is years behind ATSG) is simply not in the best interest of anyoneís career.

GraceMonth
03-25-2018, 03:51 PM
The contract at Omni isnít in effect yet. Voting hasnít even ended. How is the contract 1 month old? The TA is, almost. If the TA is voted down, we would go back to ďnegotiating.Ē Just saying. Itís not wise to put the cart before the horse. People keep discussing as if Omni has this new contract in place already.

SilentLurker
03-27-2018, 06:09 AM
Do yourself a favor LRS and don't go to ATI unless you want that crap stain on your resume, because that will be an issue during an interview by your peers if you have any intentions of going to a major.

False! Not true.

Prove it!!!! Stop spreading bad un-truthful rumors people. I have no meat in the game here. But this is FALSE!

I had to respond! Quoted above is an emotion based post, not facts. Many on here seem overly but hurt.

Pass your own TA, in your own pilot group.

Iím not at ATI, nor any ACMI carrier, just shocked at all the but hurt posts. Grow up people.

Delta pilots will take take Delta Pilots, Endeavor Pilots taking care of themselves. PSA pilots are looking out for their pilot group... Not Envoy, not Piedmont....

United-United, AA pilots looking out for AA pilots, ATI is looking out ATI Pilots.... not ABX, not Kalitta, itís not their responsibility. ATI pilot Group voted for they they want and feel they could get. Arm chair/quarterback online boards will not influence them.

Donít hate what you canít control, itís a waste of energy and time.

LRSRanger
03-27-2018, 06:33 AM
False! Not true.

Prove it!!!! Stop spreading bad un-truthful rumors people. I have no meat in the game here. But this is FALSE!

I had to respond! Quoted above is an emotion based post, not facts. Many on here seem overly but hurt.

Iím not at ATI, nor any ACMI carrier, just shocked at all the but hurt posts. Grow up people.

Delta pilots will take take Delta Pilots, Endeavor Pilots taking care of themselves. PSA pilots are looking out for their pilot group... Not Envoy, not Piedmont....

United-United, AA pilots looking out for AA pilots, ATI is looking out ATI Pilots.... not ABX, not Kalitta, itís not their responsibility. ATI pilot Group voted for they they want and feel they could get. Arm chair/quarterback online boards will not influence them.

Yea that sounds like total BS to me too. Like HR and some retired mainline captain at your major interview is going to care. Everyone coming up in aviation has worked for some scumbag operator to get their time, itís to be expected. I doubt anyone at ABX is in a position to throw stones on that one.

The level of vitrol coming from the (I assume) ABX crews on here ensures Iím not applying there. Seems like a miserable bunch.

maxjet
03-27-2018, 07:15 AM
Yea that sounds like total BS to me too. Like HR and some retired mainline captain at your major interview is going to care. Everyone coming up in aviation has worked for some scumbag operator to get their time, itís to be expected. I doubt anyone at ABX is in a position to throw stones on that one.

The level of vitrol coming from the (I assume) ABX crews on here ensures Iím not applying there. Seems like a miserable bunch.

Hmmmmm I think I mentioned this earlier and was pretty much told I didnít know what I was talking about and was not god. Let the children play and destroy themselves. They are way to either immature or unintelligent to understand.

thesandbox
03-27-2018, 01:10 PM
False! Not true.

Yeah right....the Legacies and Regionals never use each others contract gains as stepping stones. I guess those "me too" clauses are just for show. Pilots take care of each other....unless you are a go-it-aloner, which no legacy I believe would like in their flight deck.

Almost There
03-27-2018, 02:40 PM
False! Not true.

So, WHY are YOU here wasting energy and time?

redmanchew
03-27-2018, 03:10 PM
False! Not true.

Actually not false. A pilot was asked in a legacy interview if he crossed a picket line during the strike in CVG.

mukalel
03-27-2018, 03:53 PM
False! Not true.

Ok man .. thats the exact attitude that gets everyone in the gutter... this is a small industry and i can tell you that everything is everyone elses business.. what one does affects other companies especially those that contract for others. Ill be sure to talk to guys who have a hold on hiring committees and see what happens.. lets see what they have to say about guys who cross picketlines and votein industry trash contracts...

LRSRanger
03-27-2018, 05:42 PM
Actually not false. A pilot was asked in a legacy interview if he crossed a picket line during the strike in CVG.

And the correct answer would be ďAbsolutely not! I have not and will never cross a fellow pilots picket lineĒ

Kougarok
03-27-2018, 05:55 PM

Hahaha thatís hilarious! Unfortunately the guys that crossed our picket line stained everyone at ATI.

l8fr82hub
03-27-2018, 07:16 PM
Hahaha that’s hilarious! Unfortunately the guys that crossed our picket line stained everyone at ATI.
So using that logic then JV crossing the Amerijet picket line stained everyone at ABX? He was one of you at that time.

Kougarok
03-27-2018, 07:28 PM
So using that logic then JV crossing the Amerijet picket line stained everyone at ABX? He was one of you at that time.

He was a management pilot. There were no ABX line pilots who crossed Amerijets line. Some of the management pilots got fired from their job from refusing to cross their line.

Pretty sure the 8 ATI pilots that crossed our line were all line guys.

l8fr82hub
03-27-2018, 07:42 PM
He was a management pilot. There were no ABX line pilots who crossed Amerijets line. Some of the management pilots got fired from their job from refusing to cross their line.

Pretty sure the 8 ATI pilots that crossed our line were all line guys.
So, by your CBA at that time that was ok?

Kougarok
03-27-2018, 07:52 PM
So, by your CBA at that time that was ok?

You understand that management pilots aren’t in the union right? So yeah our CBA doesn’t apply to them.

I feel like I am talking to a child...

l8fr82hub
03-27-2018, 08:06 PM
You understand that management pilots aren’t in the union right? So yeah our CBA doesn’t apply to them.

I feel like I am talking to a child...
An ABX pilot, wearing an ABX ID, crossed a picket line. You’re stained.

I feel like I’m talking to a moron.

nitefr8dog
03-28-2018, 03:37 AM
[QUOTE=l8fr82hub;2560238]An ABX pilot, wearing an ABX ID, crossed a picket line. Youíre stained.

I feel like Iím talking to a moron.

His background on his resume is all management...he stained his own career and had no choice but to remain in management. We had other management pilot with a sack who refused and left management and came back to the line. In the years following the strike ABX pilots have been hired by all the real non acmi majors FedEx, UPS, AA, etc. If you cannot see the difference you are a child...or a complete idiot or both!

Kougarok
03-28-2018, 05:24 AM
An ABX pilot, wearing an ABX ID, crossed a picket line. Youíre stained.

Are you one of the ATI pilots that crossed our picket line?

l8fr82hub
03-28-2018, 06:04 AM
Are you one of the ATI pilots that crossed our picket line?
No, I was at home during the ABX tantrum.

nitefr8dog
03-28-2018, 06:32 AM
No, I was at home during the ABX tantrum.
I am guessing if ATI management deliberately violated your contract you would stand bent over with your pants around your ankles and say please give me another. Just like the s,,t sandwich you've been eating since you hired into ATI. Does anybody have a hair on there a$$ over there.....or are you all a bunch of sheep who can't stand up for anything and just follow the crowd?

woog315
03-28-2018, 08:25 AM
An ABX pilot, wearing an ABX ID, crossed a picket line. Youíre stained.

This is a reaaaaly lame equivocation. Management pilots are not line pilots, do you not even understand your own industry?

gumpscheck
03-28-2018, 09:20 AM
This is a reaaaaly lame equivocation. Management pilots are not line pilots, do you not even understand your own industry?

Obviously they donít understand their own industry. Look at the new CBA they overwhelmingly ratified.

No Land 3
03-28-2018, 09:32 PM
Obviously they donít understand their own industry. Look at the new CBA they overwhelmingly ratified.

Their new CBA is good enough to fill classes, which is the only real leverage anyone really has, besides attrition.

nitefr8dog
03-31-2018, 02:39 PM
Their new CBA is good enough to fill classes, which is the only real leverage anyone really has, besides attrition.
Just goes to show you....you can't fix stupid!