Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : did you fly for skywest B4 Envoy?

Pilatus801
03-26-2018, 06:46 PM
Curious if some pilots can comment on comparisons between flying for Skywest vs. Envoy. Presently those are the two regionals I would like to fly for.

I am in SLC and the bonuses being offered by Envoy and others are a major thing to consider when making the decision. It seems to me Skywest is not keeping with market demand on pay and i would expect them to sweeten their offerings to get more pilots in the door.

flysooner9
03-26-2018, 07:21 PM
Curious if some pilots can comment on comparisons between flying for Skywest vs. Envoy. Presently those are the two regionals I would like to fly for.

I am in SLC and the bonuses being offered by Envoy and others are a major thing to consider when making the decision. It seems to me Skywest is not keeping with market demand on pay and i would expect them to sweeten their offerings to get more pilots in the door.

Itís in the works. Probably sooner rather then later.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1