Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : Contract Pilot Sites

RI830
03-28-2018, 04:50 AM
Good morning!

For all you full time contractors....what sites have you found that brought you the most work?

- flycontract.com
- biz jet jobs.com
- inflightcrewconnections
- any others

I know word of mouth is HUGE, but curious to see your thoughts about these contractor sites.

Gracias

RI830
04-03-2018, 06:00 PM
Bump.

Anyone have any advice?

Varietyjones
04-03-2018, 06:14 PM
CAJL Contract pilots network. FB group. I've seen a fair share of Global postings. Cheers

Liberty Pilot
04-03-2018, 08:12 PM
I found a business card for an app called Pure Flight Magic at an FBO in KEVB. It claims to match up pilots to operators needing pilots. No experience using it though

RI830
04-04-2018, 06:54 AM
CAJL Contract pilots network. FB group. I've seen a fair share of Global postings. Cheers

I have been able to steer clear of having a FaceBook account for all these years. Do you get enough work from this group to justify the need to create an account?

Varietyjones
04-04-2018, 08:28 AM
I have been able to steer clear of having a FaceBook account for all these years. Do you get enough work from this group to justify the need to create an account?

I'm new to the contracting side and with only 2100TT & single pilot King Air 200 / 90 experience, 8hr SIC jet I'm not incredibly marketable yet but I see a lot of success with others. I think you'll be hurting yourself more than helping by not using it as another platform to network.

Corporate Aviation Job Listings also throws up contract work, lots of contracting agencies, Professional Jet Pilots, Private Jet Pilots too but with a mix of funny posts thrown in the mix.

RI830
04-04-2018, 09:28 AM
I'm new to the contracting side and with only 2100TT & single pilot King Air 200 / 90 experience, 8hr SIC jet I'm not incredibly marketable yet but I see a lot of success with others. I think you'll be hurting yourself more than helping by not using it as another platform to network.

Corporate Aviation Job Listings also throws up contract work, lots of contracting agencies, Professional Jet Pilots, Private Jet Pilots too but with a mix of funny posts thrown in the mix.

Thanks for the info! Iíll have to break down and join the land of zuckerberg

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1