Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : He's Gone

Floobs
03-29-2018, 10:58 AM
Congrats to FO Baker!

Al Czervik
03-29-2018, 10:59 AM
congrats to fo baker!

helll yeaaaahhhhhhhh!

Floobs
03-29-2018, 11:00 AM
helll yeaaaahhhhhhhh!

The jumpseat is saved.

A330FoodCritic
03-29-2018, 11:19 AM
Some of you guys might have to fly with him now, just sayin :eek:

jcountry
03-29-2018, 11:30 AM

Hahhahhahaha!

Well, if I do, I can tell westbrook ďsuck itĒ in person!

I can even draw him an illustrated manual and include in a sheaf of paper to wave all around for dramatic effect!!

Once again, Suck It Westbrook! Suck it dry!!

A330FoodCritic
03-29-2018, 11:51 AM
Hahhahhahaha!

Well, if I do, I can tell westbrook ďsuck itĒ in person!

I can even draw him an illustrated manual and include in a sheaf of paper to wave all around for dramatic effect!!

Once again, Suck It Westbrook! Suck it dry!!

One thing is for sure, will not be boring :)

sumwherelse
03-29-2018, 11:59 AM
Thank Fíing god!!!!! Thatís one down.

jcountry
03-29-2018, 12:01 PM
Karma and all.....

I have heard many behind the scenes about the guy.

He has a long, long history of trying to screw anyone and everyone except himself.

I hope he never gets elected to anything again. Ever. Ever.

Thedude
03-29-2018, 01:54 PM
Maybe he will retire early.

Cheddar
03-29-2018, 02:04 PM
Congrats Rob!!!

I really wish Tom the best. I often disagreed with him and found him to be - well letís just say Ďpompous.í

Itís a thankless job even if you are a politician, and I appreciate his service. He was very good about responding to the members if they took time to contact him. I have several looooong emails back and forth with him - but I think Rob will better serve the membership.

Itís a good day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EMBFlyer
03-29-2018, 03:57 PM
Rob ain't in office, yet. There's one more Special BOD meeting in April with Tom still at the table.

Cheddar
03-29-2018, 06:16 PM
Rob ain't in office, yet. There's one more Special BOD meeting in April with Tom still at the table.

You can always send a soundoff requesting Tom have Rob attend for him. Itís been done before.

jcountry
03-29-2018, 07:42 PM
You can always send a soundoff requesting Tom have Rob attend for him. Itís been done before.

And requesting Rob wave a sheaf of papers around indignantly whenever making a point.... For old timeís sake.

Bob Loblaw
03-29-2018, 08:18 PM

Nah, he'll be in a management position soon.

EMBFlyer
03-30-2018, 12:58 AM

And I'm sure Tom will acquiesce, since he's so open to suggestion and the will of the membership.

Floobs
03-30-2018, 08:36 AM
And I'm sure Tom will acquiesce, since he's so open to suggestion and the will of the membership.

Humble too.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1