Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : Rev. Bedford

Bootleg
03-30-2018, 12:25 PM
Is he still there “running” things?

knewyork
03-30-2018, 06:41 PM
Is he still there “running” things?

He is much more hands off than he used to be. Part of that I would assume is because he’s dealing with an illness which I won’t speculate on. There are also clues that he will be leaving shortly.

Bootleg
03-31-2018, 03:47 AM
I see.

Thanks for the info.

Random Task
03-31-2018, 07:32 AM
He is much more hands off than he used to be. Part of that I would assume is because he’s dealing with an illness which I won’t speculate on. There are also clues that he will be leaving shortly.

What clues?

Tpinks
03-31-2018, 02:31 PM
What clues?

Well the union saying he is done for one...

knewyork
03-31-2018, 03:42 PM
What clues?

There are some legal filings that smarter people than I say are indicitive of a change at the helm.

2fly1034
04-19-2018, 07:02 PM
Rev. Bedford... That made me LOL thats a good one ill keep that one in mind but yeah he's still around.

Bless
Me

Air Stang 7
04-21-2018, 03:52 PM
So no TSH merger then.

FlyingKat
04-23-2018, 07:43 AM
So no TSH merger then.

Never say never. Heard BB backed off because Hulas wanted too much. We just told United we can't up utilization and pick up more hours, plus this place is falling apart over the last couple of months so I wouldn't be surprised if Hulas changes his mind and this ends up happening. HK doesn't want to pay what is going to be required to keep the doors open. Something is gonna happen with TSA this year and we probably will be sold to somebody. My bet is still on Republic in the end.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1