Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

CrowneVic
03-31-2018, 03:56 PM
Trying to see if this is possible, and if so, how to go about doing it?

For example, Air Tahiti Nui is an AA codeshare to French Polynesia. And AA does not fly to Moscow, but Iím sure they partner with another airline.

Any other tips for international travel appreciated.

Cheers.

havick206
03-31-2018, 04:18 PM
Trying to see if this is possible, and if so, how to go about doing it?

For example, Air Tahiti Nui is an AA codeshare to French Polynesia. And AA does not fly to Moscow, but Iím sure they partner with another airline.

Any other tips for international travel appreciated.

Cheers.

You can usually jumpseat internationally with an American carrier if we have a jumpseat agreement with them (just not in the cockpit only if thereís a seat in the back), issue is coming back home the airport staff at the other end usually have no idea how to process a jumpseater.

Otherwise the only other option is ID90 non-revving.

highfarfast
03-31-2018, 05:45 PM
I was using Travel Planner to look at flights to England last spring/early summer. There were some Brittish Airways flights that showed in the list but didnít show the load. Itís the only time Iíve seen another airline in the Travel Planner. I didnít try to book it and donít know how D1/D2 would work with them if I did.

FullThrust
03-31-2018, 07:00 PM
You can only book D1/D2 on flights where the airplane says American or American Eagle on the side. I.e. AA operated flights.

CrowneVic
03-31-2018, 08:01 PM
Copy.

What is the process to do an ID90?

A ZED fare?

BarrySeal
03-31-2018, 08:03 PM
I was using Travel Planner to look at flights to England last spring/early summer. There were some Brittish Airways flights that showed in the list but didnít show the load. Itís the only time Iíve seen another airline in the Travel Planner. I didnít try to book it and donít know how D1/D2 would work with them if I did.

silly question but is Travel Planner an Iphone App

havick206
03-31-2018, 08:22 PM
Copy.

A ZED fare?

Yeah sorry i meant zed fare. Itís on the company website under the travel tab and then myIdtravel

CrowneVic
03-31-2018, 09:38 PM
Are we eligible for discounted positive space fares on AA?

havick206
03-31-2018, 09:54 PM
Are we eligible for discounted positive space fares on AA?

Yes %20 off

AeroEnvoy
04-01-2018, 12:38 AM
Copy.

A ZED fare?

Every airline we have a ZED fare agreement with has a unique listing process. You would have to get on JetNet, i.e. The envoy employee web page, go on the top right tab, select travel-travel home. Then scroll down to the section under, travel on other airlines. There is a tab there call A to Zed, or something like that, which specifies how to list for a specific airline. Unfortunately you will more than likely be dead last on the standby list for other airlines.

highfarfast
04-01-2018, 09:33 AM
silly question but is Travel Planner an Iphone App

On the my.envoyair home page, click on the big button that reads ďTravel PlannerĒ.

CrowneVic
04-01-2018, 12:55 PM
Yes %20 off

What is the process for booking with this discount?

havick206
04-01-2018, 01:04 PM

Search for AA20 on my.envoyair

RomeoBravo
04-01-2018, 03:18 PM

My.envoyair.com

On the menu bar at the top, select ďTravelĒ

Then select ďTravel HomeĒ

All your questions regarding positive space discounted tickets, affectionately known as ďAA20 DiscountĒ and how to book such, is detailed.

Scroll down even further and you will see ďTravel on Other AirlinesĒ. myIDTravel is the tool for booking non revenue pass travel on other airlines domestically and internationally.
Thereís a even a how to guide listed.

Like a previous poster stated, D1/D2 travel is ONLY applicable to AA operated flights.

Codeshare or other partnerships with AA you can NonRev on them via myIDTravel. Such partnerships are focused on revenue customers not employees, some enhanced benefits maybe documented in the pass travel agreement but all in all it means nothing for NonRev travel because we have a codeshare.

Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk