Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : Coast Housing

Mspilot921
04-07-2018, 05:47 AM
Any intel/gouge on the $400/mo shared housing in San Marcos? Weighing my options... thanks in advance.

Naviator
04-07-2018, 06:51 AM
Any intel/gouge on the $400/mo shared housing in San Marcos? Weighing my options... thanks in advance.

Pretty small 3 bedroom apartment with up to 6 people per apartment. We never had more than 5. “Fully furnished” with cheap ikea furniture. TV and internet. All bills paid. 15 minutes from airport. Don’t ever park in visitor spots or covered spots. $125 per week. Very flexible on schedules. Roommates = built in study partners and gouge sources.

GOfer
04-07-2018, 10:50 AM
When are you headed down? I show on Monday to start on Tuesday? I looked at other options but this seemed like the best option...+1 on the study partners, of course I haven't had room mates since flight school.

NavyRotorhead
04-19-2018, 09:52 PM
The housing isn't amazing. But it gets the job done. Not great but not horribly uncomfortable furniture. Easy drive to the airport. I had great roommates so it was good for me.