Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : Flight benefits

flysooner9
04-09-2018, 07:30 AM
Can someone explain the Skywest benefits, specifically the costs for each airline. Say Iím ATL CRJ, I know Iíll get Delta and United. What are the costs for me and whatís the costs for say my parents?

zondaracer
04-09-2018, 07:49 AM
Can someone explain the Skywest benefits, specifically the costs for each airline. Say Iím ATL CRJ, I know Iíll get Delta and United. What are the costs for me and whatís the costs for say my parents?

United, no cost for you. There is a fee if you upgrade to business/first/Polaris based on the length of the flight. Your parents will always pay a fee and same with your enrolled friend and that is based on the length of the flight. International departures also have a departure tax that varies by airport.

Delta: $50 per person fee per year with a cap of $200 to enroll. Otherwise, there are no fees for you or your parents, except for the international departure fees.

guppy69
04-09-2018, 08:04 AM
Is it possible for an outsider to read the company rules regarding flight benefits on mil leave?

zondaracer
04-09-2018, 08:26 AM
Is it possible for an outsider to read the company rules regarding flight benefits on mil leave?

Military leave you retain flight benefits for two years.

amcnd
04-09-2018, 09:33 AM
You will also get OO operated Alaska flights at no cost..

guppy69
04-10-2018, 01:51 PM
At what point in training do jump seat privileges start?

chitolin
04-10-2018, 01:57 PM
At what point in training do jump seat privileges start?

CASS authorization takes a couple of weeks

guppy69
04-10-2018, 02:01 PM
but is it dependent on any part of training completion or is it just processing time?

chitolin
04-10-2018, 03:01 PM
but is it dependent on any part of training completion or is it just processing time?

Processing time. Day one of indoc you will get your picture and fingerprints taken, with all the info submitted before class they get you cleared. Two weeks tops if nothing to hide

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1