Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : Pay and Benefits

Big Windy
04-10-2018, 09:35 AM
Hello all. There doesn't seem to be a whole lot of activity here on the TSA forum, but it is currently my number one choice and I am looking for some information.

For a new FO, what is your average paycheck like? If you aren't comfortable sharing that info, how much block time are you averaging a month?

How is the health insurance and how much do you pay a month? Is that for a family or just yourself?

What are the travel perks like? Can my wife and daughter travel for free? What is that process like?

Thanks to anyone that is willing to share!

YerOnGuard
04-13-2018, 11:35 AM
Iím wondering the exact same things. Plus, what is the probability of getting ORD or DEN?

Iregretnothing
04-20-2018, 09:32 AM
Hello all. There doesn't seem to be a whole lot of activity here on the TSA forum, but it is currently my number one choice and I am looking for some information.

For a new FO, what is your average paycheck like? If you aren't comfortable sharing that info, how much block time are you averaging a month?

How is the health insurance and how much do you pay a month? Is that for a family or just yourself?

What are the travel perks like? Can my wife and daughter travel for free? What is that process like?

Thanks to anyone that is willing to share!

No answers to any of questions and for that I apologize. However, I have to ask. Does your username have to do with 5-158 AVN?

Big Windy
04-21-2018, 12:02 AM
No answers to any of questions and for that I apologize. However, I have to ask. Does your username have to do with 5-158 AVN?

More the aircraft than the unit.