Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : Gulfstream job

bjersr
04-12-2018, 08:11 AM
Anyone know anything about working for Gulfstream or the interview process.

CaptYoda
04-12-2018, 12:01 PM
I knew of someone who did it a few years back and left for a legacy. if it's the same position then it's for a Demo/Sales Pilot. They type you in the equipment and you have to live in SAV. He traveled a lot which was fine when he was still single but didn't suit him later. Pay and benefits were decent.

bjersr
04-12-2018, 12:42 PM
I asked a friend who flies corporate and he said basically the same as far as the demo sales job. Also said the pay is good as well. I don't mind living in SAV I'm Georgia native so no big deal. As far as being gone, I'm gone about 20 days a month already with my regional job, so I can't imagine it being a whole lot worse.

galaxy flyer
04-12-2018, 01:07 PM
They work pretty hard, get paid fairly well for a corporate operation. I worked for a competitor, who paid less well, but seemed to offer a better QOL in exchange. Demo/Sales is the fun-est job you can find—lots of fun travel, shows, meet great people; but it can be hard work, too.

GF

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1