Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : FA Shenanigans

rotorjockey3
04-15-2018, 03:26 PM
Ok, I've heard opposite ends on this subject that either FA's still act like pilot groupies and that they don't want anything to do with pilots. How about a little fun with this thread on what to expect.

Bigpimppilot
04-15-2018, 03:56 PM
Have you heard of rule32?

Smutter
04-15-2018, 04:02 PM
They're all in there 80s at envoy

ENH017
04-15-2018, 05:08 PM
Directions to actually attractive flight attendants:

Careers » SkyWest Airlines (http://www.skywest.com/skywest-airline-jobs/)

MD-11Loader
04-15-2018, 05:19 PM
Best advice, don’t dip your pen in the company ink. Last thing you need is the crew room knowing what you’re in to and having drama derail your career. Snag a mainline flight attendant. At least she’ll make some money and can afford to buy a meal now and then.

jonrayburn
04-15-2018, 05:48 PM
LMAO!!! Envoy FAs? :eek:

CrowneVic
04-15-2018, 05:52 PM

Only problem is, they all wear funny underwear.

flysooner9
04-15-2018, 05:52 PM
If you want good stories try to find someone who was on the ATR way way back in the day. I heard some crazy stuff.

HardLemonade
04-15-2018, 06:31 PM
You're barking up the wrong tree, hombre. Do you want to be laughed at behind your back? Want a reputation that'll follow you around like the stench of unwashed vagina? Then by all means ..make sure to creepily follow them around the terminal on your sits too.

Otherwise, be a man like the rest of us and chase those beavers on overnights. Plenty of local classy hoochies anywhere we go. No envoy baggage attached. Just beware of the National Geographic, saggy, baggy, droopy boobie.

Bigpimppilot
04-15-2018, 06:38 PM
If you want good stories try to find someone who was on the ATR way way back in the day. I heard some crazy stuff.

That’s back when they were younger and didn’t all have herpies

Inop2
04-15-2018, 06:50 PM
The image and appearance of attractive FA’s almost anywhere let alone Envoy is just a fantasy now.

Excargodog
04-15-2018, 09:08 PM

It was the turboprops. It set up a harmonic vibration. In the Electra, it would snap a wing off - at least until they changed the main spar frequency with stiffeners. In the ATR it simply jiggled FA parts that aroused erotic sensations. I think the French actually made that a design priority, more so than anti-ice even.

in2deep
04-15-2018, 09:24 PM
All the FAs ive flown with have been great. There are however only a few that would be worth a second glance

EmbaeDriver
04-15-2018, 09:56 PM
Best advice, don’t dip your pen in the company ink. Last thing you need is the crew room knowing what you’re in to and having drama derail your career. Snag a mainline flight attendant. At least she’ll make some money and can afford to buy a meal now and then.

Retweet x1000

Virga show
04-16-2018, 05:55 AM
All the FAs ive flown with have been great. There are however only a few that would be worth a second glance

Did you end up going2deep?

griff312
04-16-2018, 06:36 AM
Not today Human Resources, Not Today...!

LNL76
04-16-2018, 06:54 AM
When you boys figure out which airline has the hottest MEN pilots, let me know...ok? :)

Stay shallow my friends!

FlyyGuyy
04-16-2018, 07:09 AM
You're barking up the wrong tree, hombre. Do you want to be laughed at behind your back? Want a reputation that'll follow you around like the stench of unwashed vagina? Then by all means ..make sure to creepily follow them around the terminal on your sits too.

Otherwise, be a man like the rest of us and chase those beavers on overnights. Plenty of local classy hoochies anywhere we go. No envoy baggage attached. Just beware of the National Geographic, saggy, baggy, droopy boobie.

You missed the part about pilot error.

UncreativeUser
04-16-2018, 11:34 AM

Absolutely false. There are some but OO from my experience is just as bad. Mainline is where it’s at apparently

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DilsonWic
04-16-2018, 07:13 PM
What a stupid thread. Please delete this.....

There are no stupid answers, just stupid people.

EmbaeDriver
04-16-2018, 07:29 PM
What a stupid thread. Please delete this.....

There are no stupid answers, just stupid people.

Married pilot detected.

Where’s the humor bro? Not our problem if you were not able to do something about it.

Pedro4President
04-17-2018, 04:54 AM
Married pilot detected.

Where’s the humor bro? Not our problem if you were not able to do something about it.

Tool pilot detected^^^

First you come on here talking about another pilot using his first and last name while hiding behind a computer. It's an immature and punk thing to do. Now you come on here to post about having sex with FA??? Really?? And you think this is funny?? Grow up.

EmbaeDriver
04-17-2018, 06:58 AM
Tool pilot detected^^^

First you come on here talking about another pilot using his first and last name while hiding behind a computer. It's an immature and punk thing to do. Now you come on here to post about having sex with FA??? Really?? And you think this is funny?? Grow up.

Not saying something about having sex, just asking where’s his humor, we can’t do anything if he can’t do something about his humor. Life live, enjoy. Bunch of grumpy old style pilots dudes in here.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1