Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

9easy
04-15-2018, 09:04 PM
Watch the 60 minutes show and watch how Dan Wells represents the Allegiant pilots. Allegiant has 2/3 of the pilots at Atlas but gets thrown under the bus.

NoJoy
04-15-2018, 10:17 PM
I saw 60 min. I didn't hear Dan throw the pilots under the bus.

9easy
04-15-2018, 10:50 PM
If you don't see how he disparaged Allegiant pilots in that interview, then oh well. Hopefully Allegiant will be the next group to leave IBT.

motorclutch
04-15-2018, 11:54 PM
How did Dan Wells throw any Allegiant Pilot under the bus? Iím dying to hear your retort.

No Land 3
04-16-2018, 12:26 AM
You could ask a K4 guy for an opinion.

motorclutch
04-16-2018, 01:40 AM
Whatís that got to do with Allegiant ?

No Land 3
04-16-2018, 01:45 AM
Whatís that got to do with Allegiant ?

Youíre talking about D.Wells throwing allegiant pilots under the bus, I would think it would help your cause to mention why K4 pilots switched to ALPA. But hey, what the hell do I know?

motorclutch
04-16-2018, 02:21 AM
Who gives a **** what K4 did......back on topic. Wells makes the point that Allegiant management would fire any pilot who crossed them.......sounds like a familiar tactic of Mr Connie Kalitta.

HercDriver130
04-16-2018, 03:59 AM
Who gives a **** what K4 did......back on topic. Wells makes the point that Allegiant management would fire any pilot who crossed them.......sounds like a familiar tactic of Mr Connie Kalitta.

Thats BS,,, I have been at K4 into my 8th year... and I know of NO ONE fired over that time who didn't deserve it. There are a lot of things at K4 that need improvement... random firings isn't something that been an issue in my tenure.

BluePAX
04-16-2018, 04:20 AM
I saw 60 min. I didn't hear Dan throw the pilots under the bus.

Same here. I saw him throw management under it. Pretty big difference.

If you think putting management s toes to the fire for a punitive safety culture is a bad thing then perhaps there are other motivations here.

No Land 3
04-16-2018, 11:33 AM
I am watching the 60 min show right now. So far I think D. Wells did a good job of defending the allegiant pilots. You must be referencing the quip about pilots being discouraged to write up problems by MX control, placing heat on the pilots from the FAA.
Your quip about Connie doing the same thing is absolute garbage. We have ride on mechanics that know the airplane inside and out. Kalitta has the best maintenance that Iíve ever seen, and is all in house.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1