Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

aewanabe
04-23-2018, 08:19 AM
Discuss. Moving their HQ to DFW and want to expand to 135 E135s. #keepsgettingbetter #jetblueexpress

jtrain609
04-23-2018, 08:20 AM
Scope.

Scope scope scope scope scope.

Everyone is worried about rates, but if you don't have scope you don't have a job.

aewanabe
04-23-2018, 08:22 AM
Yep. Unfortunately, no signed CBA equals no scope. Theyíre sliding this in before we can stop it.

GuppyPuppy
04-23-2018, 08:42 AM
Yep. Unfortunately, no signed CBA equals no scope. Theyíre sliding this in before we can stop it.

I was thinking about a joke.....nevermind!

Gup

aewanabe
04-23-2018, 08:43 AM
I was thinking about a joke.....nevermind!

Gup
Hehe. Thanks for the needed laugh.

SmitteyB
04-23-2018, 08:47 AM
Scope.

Scope scope scope scope scope.

Everyone is worried about rates, but if you don't have scope you don't have a job.

THIS ^^^^^

Scary stuff and should be stopped and or capped immediately.

The company can invest in what they want, but to invest millions into a pseudo-airline and start to ticket them under the B6 code is a bad deal for JetBlue pilots.

Bluedriver
04-23-2018, 08:52 AM
I can guarantee this is permissable in the already T/Ad scope section.

Sucks.

pilotpayne
04-23-2018, 08:55 AM

Sucks.

I wouldnít be surprised

P-3Bubba
04-23-2018, 09:27 AM
Do you get an autographed pic of Bonni? And if so, is it 1984 Bonni or 2018?

-Bubs

seekingblue
04-23-2018, 09:51 AM
These 135's will have less than 50 seats. My bet is the TA'ed scope section has an allowance for 50 seats and below (for Cape air, for example) that Jetsuite will use.

hyperboy
04-23-2018, 10:52 AM

Sucks.

You can't guarantee anything...............

What I can guarantee is you will remain a coward and bully......

PasserOGas
04-23-2018, 11:54 AM

Sucks.

If this additional code share is allowed, first off, the TA is a hard NO from me. Scope, scope, scope.

Second I have real concerns about the rest of the sections that have been TA'd.

Bluedriver
04-23-2018, 12:38 PM
You can't guarantee anything...............

What I can guarantee is you will remain a coward and bully......

We'll see when the TA is out, are saying I'm wrong?

You sure want my identity, I think I know why.

Calm down junior chief, I'm not calling you and I definitely don't want to hear any of your words.

N311JB
04-23-2018, 06:36 PM
Hypothetical here

Say we have furloughed pilots out there but JetX is hiring pilots off the street to fill its seats. Ask yourself how you would feel about this situation. Scary stuff kids

AYLflyer
04-24-2018, 06:46 AM
Lots of talk going on on the earning call Q&A about regional/codeshare partners. The first question directly asked about E190 replacement and regional partner flying vs having JetBlue aircraft.

As others have said, let's take this time to remember SCOPE. Even a market leading contract isn't worth squat if we don't have scope protection.

antbar01
04-24-2018, 09:26 AM
If section 1 ainít right*, no need to read the rest.

*ĒRightĒ in this context refers to 100% of Jetblue Incís revenue flying conducted by pilots on the Jetblue seniority list.

hyperboy
04-24-2018, 09:54 AM
We'll see when the TA is out, are saying I'm wrong?

You sure want my identity, I think I know why.

Calm down junior chief, I'm not calling you and I definitely don't want to hear any of your words.

We are in a labor dispute. No time to guess BD. There is NO TA! You have no idea what you are talking about....

Go back to worshiping and playing with yourself while the adults work toward our contract.

BLUE DRIVER what a cute blue name. We look forward to your excuses on where you will be on May 17th.

Bluedriver
04-24-2018, 11:42 AM
We are in a labor dispute. No time to guess BD. There is NO TA! You have no idea what you are talking about....

Go back to worshiping and playing with yourself while the adults work toward our contract.

BLUE DRIVER what a cute blue name. We look forward to your excuses on where you will be on May 17th.

You are such a clown-show.

I'll say it again, I guarantee our new T/Ad scope section permits this.

If you disagree, say so explicitly, then we will see who is correct when it's released. Otherwise shut your pie hole.

As for May 17th, I'll be there.

As for my APC callsign, most of us when hired on at bluejet were reasonably excited and our standing among our peers was at least somewhat close. For someone like me hired many years ago, that was true, because I was hired well before our meteoric plunge from orbit relative to our peers. You are free to ask Joe Payne about my previous pro-JB (NEVER anti-ALPA) stance.

Now, conditions have changed on a truly epic scale since I was hired.

Only a truly damaged person with mental deficiencies so severe that driving a remote control toy car could be physically dangerous can experience the extreme decline of JB pilots standing among our peers and not change their perception of this company. Do you know someone that pathetic and damaged? I know a few, and I think you see one every morning.

I respectfully request you stop addressing me directly, no good comes of it and others here definitely don't want our back and forth exchanges.

dontsurf
04-24-2018, 11:45 AM
have you guys never heard the phrase "don't feed the trolls"? you are each trolls, and you both feed each other. and you're right, none of us want to read it. i fight the urge every day to not point out to others on here that Nazis are not left-wing and other things like that, because i have been on the internet since the internet started and i know rule #1 is DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS. so stop baby talking back and forth to each other. it is ridiculous.

pilotpayne
04-24-2018, 12:03 PM
You are such a clown-show.

I'll say it again, I guarantee our new T/Ad scope section permits this.

If you disagree, say so explicitly, then we will see who is correct when it's released. Otherwise shut your pie hole.

As for May 17th, I'll be there.

As for my APC callsign, most of us when hired on at bluejet were reasonably excited and our standing among our peers was at least somewhat close. For someone like me hired many years ago, that was true, because I was hired well before our meteoric plunge from orbit relative to our peers. You are free to ask Joe Payne about my previous pro-JB (NEVER anti-ALPA) stance.

Now, conditions have changed on a truly epic scale since I was hired.

Only a truly damaged person with mental deficiencies so severe that driving a remote control toy car could be physically dangerous can experience the extreme decline of JB pilots standing among our peers and not change their perception of this company. Do you know someone that pathetic and damaged? I know a few, and I think you see one every morning.

I respectfully request you stop addressing me directly, no good comes of it and others here definitely don't want our back and forth exchanges.

Donít bring me into this cat fight :)

Bluedriver
04-24-2018, 12:06 PM
Donít bring me into this cat fight :)

Meow!

😁

Bozo the pilot
04-24-2018, 12:58 PM
have you guys never heard the phrase "don't feed the trolls"? you are each trolls, and you both feed each other. and you're right, none of us want to read it. i fight the urge every day to not point out to others on here that Nazis are not left-wing and other things like that, because i have been on the internet since the internet started and i know rule #1 is DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS. so stop baby talking back and forth to each other. it is ridiculous.

THE SHIFT BUTTON MAKES LETTERS CAPITALIZED.
jkg surf:D

Bluedriver
04-24-2018, 01:03 PM

We are in a labor dispute. I don't place a labor dispute troll on par with a company apologist/defender troll. Not equal.

And if I remember correctly, you don't like anti-company speech very much, so I take your opinion with it's due amount of consideration.

Bozo the pilot
04-24-2018, 01:05 PM
We are in a labor dispute. I don't place a labor dispute troll on par with a company apologist/defender troll. Not equal.

And if I remember correctly, you don't like anti-company speech very much, so I take your opinion with it's due amount of consideration.

Oh is dontsurf a B6 apologist? What a shame:cool:

Bluedriver
04-24-2018, 01:13 PM
Oh is dontsurf a B6 apologist? What a shame:cool:

I'm not sure, but I think he has expressed before that he thinks I'm too negative.

Because times like these call for moderation and we just need to give the company more time, they want to do the right thing.................. Yeah, that's it.

Bozo the pilot
04-24-2018, 01:14 PM
I'm not sure, but I think he has expressed before that he thinks I'm too negative.

Because times like these call for moderation and we just need to give the company more time, they want to do the right thing.................. Yeah, that's it.

Anyone still defending jetblew is a moron. Anyone who thinks this CBA will just appear is delusional. The little helpers are selfish pricks
May 17th

pilotpayne
04-24-2018, 01:21 PM

Another one to add to your list.

Bluedriver
04-24-2018, 01:31 PM
Another one to add to your list.

Common dude, he just called me a troll as if during a labor dispute a labor dispute troll is equal to a company apologist/defender troll.

You didn't need to add your attack here. No, he's not on my list, there's only 3 on that list...

But for someone who doesn't like the back and forth exchanges you sure like to add your little jabbs to antagonize.

We are in the place we are, 3 years later with no contract in large part because of people who spread the moderate, give them time message quashing discontent. Do you want to have that conversation?

pilotpayne
04-24-2018, 02:17 PM
Common dude, he just called me a troll as if during a labor dispute a labor dispute troll is equal to a company apologist/defender troll.

You didn't need to add your attack here. No, he's not on my list, there's only 3 on that list...

But for someone who doesn't like the back and forth exchanges you sure like to add your little jabbs to antagonize.

We are in the place we are, 3 years later with no contract in large part because of people who spread the moderate, give them time message quashing discontent. Do you want to have that conversation?

I know thatís why you can add him:D
Sorry I was feeling a little sarcastic today, god knows you never do the same:D

The last paragraph Iím not touching.

Bluedriver
04-24-2018, 03:00 PM
I know thatís why you can add him:D
Sorry I was feeling a little sarcastic today, god knows you never do the same:D

The last paragraph Iím not touching.

Roger all, I wasn't getting the sarcasm today...

I'm a sarcasm fan though, so well done sir!

pilotpayne
04-24-2018, 03:08 PM
Roger all, I wasn't getting the sarcasm today...

I'm a sarcasm fan though, so well done sir!

Well it didnít help that I didnít use an emoji

But as you know my humor is so dry even in real life people just think I am being a jerk. Thatís why I spend so much time on the internets :)

dontsurf
04-24-2018, 07:03 PM

you're clearly confusing me with someone else. if i wanted to read someone talk pro-company i would just read the company's press releases. i will be pro-company when we have a good contract, not before.

and what i am saying about trolls is that bluedriver and hyperboy are each trolling each other with personal stuff constantly, and we are all sick of reading it. i apologize that i wasn't more clear about who was trolling about what. bluedriver and hyperboy should just email each other back and forth with their insults and taunts, because the rest of us hate seeing these threads wasted with all this nonsense. let's talk about how bad the company is, not about how bad each person on here is.

Bluedriver
04-24-2018, 09:27 PM
you're clearly confusing me with someone else. if i wanted to read someone talk pro-company i would just read the company's press releases. i will be pro-company when we have a good contract, not before.

and what i am saying about trolls is that bluedriver and hyperboy are each trolling each other with personal stuff constantly, and we are all sick of reading it. i apologize that i wasn't more clear about who was trolling about what. bluedriver and hyperboy should just email each other back and forth with their insults and taunts, because the rest of us hate seeing these threads wasted with all this nonsense. let's talk about how bad the company is, not about how bad each person on here is.

Roger all, sorry if I confused you with one of the other (many) dudes who said I was "just being negative".

And agree, I'd like to be done with hyper as well.

Bluedriver
04-24-2018, 09:28 PM
Well it didnít help that I didnít use an emoji

But as you know my humor is so dry even in real life people just think I am being a jerk. Thatís why I spend so much time on the internets :)

Ha, I know the feeling.

hyperboy
04-25-2018, 09:43 AM

I have tried to be a man (PM him) and ask why BD has spreads false accusations on this board about me. He continues to be a coward and attack with "fake news". Wonder if he will man up on the 17th?

Bluedriver
04-25-2018, 11:01 AM
I have tried to be a man (PM him) and ask why BD has spreads false accusations on this board about me. He continues to be a coward and attack with "fake news". Wonder if he will man up on the 17th?

So, staying on topic I asked you to explain why you take the pro-company position you take. I asked you to explain why you push back against negative (honest) speech about a certain employer.

You elected not to explain why you take the position you do, so my only option is to look at all available information and formulate the most likely and logical conclusion I can. You say that is a false accusation, but refuse to give me even a shred of justification for any alternative conclusion.

CaptCoolHand
04-25-2018, 11:12 AM
https://media1.tenor.com/images/9216aab4eab85536c35e888cc8d5e875/tenor.gif?itemid=4832414

oh dear god for the love of all that is holy... Both of you please.

Bluedriver
04-25-2018, 12:17 PM
https://media1.tenor.com/images/9216aab4eab85536c35e888cc8d5e875/tenor.gif?itemid=4832414

oh dear god for the love of all that is holy... Both of you please.

I hate your face Juicebox.

😁

Bozo the pilot
04-25-2018, 12:18 PM

😁

Now that was funny:D

BeatNavy
04-25-2018, 12:49 PM
I hope you two have a beer with each other at the picket afterparty. Youíd probably like each other in real life. 🍻

CaptCoolHand
04-25-2018, 01:54 PM

😁

that made me laugh out loud:eek: