Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

tom11011
04-25-2018, 05:05 AM
These Are the Best U.S. Airlines to Fly, According to Customer Satisfaction | Travel + Leisure (http://www.travelandleisure.com/travel-news/airline-customer-service-rankings)

Andy
04-25-2018, 06:00 AM
Not to split hairs, but G4 came in fourth. The author of the article doesn't understand that when there's a tie for second place - as in two airlines #2, there is no #3. Another 'quality' journalism/English major who can't count.

jshoneycutt
05-02-2018, 03:15 PM
...stylistically, you could argue Alaska is third??? But I guess the point of the article as it relates to Allegiant is customers are speaking out about good experiences.

ecam
05-03-2018, 03:55 AM
Not to split hairs, but G4 came in fourth. The author of the article doesn't understand that when there's a tie for second place - as in two airlines #2, there is no #3. Another 'quality' journalism/English major who can't count.

Still above Delta, AA, and United...

Andy
05-03-2018, 04:10 AM
Still above Delta, AA, and United...

I was commenting on the author's inability to do basic math. I don't care about this type of survey because they mean very little.

But just for you ... congratulations on beating Delta, AA, and United on a customer satisfaction survey. :)

ecam
05-03-2018, 04:28 AM
I was commenting on the author's inability to do basic math. I don't care about this type of survey because they mean very little.

But just for you ... congratulations on beating Delta, AA, and United on a customer satisfaction survey. :)

Well it's true. Allegiant gets a bad rap, and I'll be the first person to admit we have issues, but we're nowhere near as bad as the media constantly paints us.

Andy
05-03-2018, 04:52 AM
Well it's true. Allegiant gets a bad rap, and I'll be the first person to admit we have issues, but we're nowhere near as bad as the media constantly paints us.

What's true? That G4 beat Delta, AA, and United on a customer satisfaction survey? Yes, they did.

If NK's proven anything, it's that the only thing most customers care about is the ticket price. Sure, they'll complain about lack of legroom - but do they buy seats with more legroom? No; if you ever look at a seat map for a flight that has E+ seating, you'll see that E- is sold out well before E+.