Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : Jamie Baker gets it

Rabid Seagull
04-30-2018, 08:02 AM
I don't know if I would have been so nice to use the word "skills"?
-----
For JetBlue, analyst Jamie Baker cut his rating to neutral from overweight and his stock price target to $22 from $26. He said he was concerned about the lack of progress in talks with its pilots union, the air carriers cost management skills and a diminished outlook for 2019 earnings
- Marketwatch, Tomi Kilgore

Oh, FUPM

Bozo the pilot
04-30-2018, 08:06 AM
I don't know if I would have been so nice to use the word "skills"?
-----
For JetBlue, analyst Jamie Baker cut his rating to neutral from overweight and his stock price target to $22 from $26. He said he was concerned about the lack of progress in talks with its pilots union, the air carriers cost management skills and a diminished outlook for 2019 earnings
- Marketwatch, Tomi Kilgore

Oh, FUPM

Jamie Baker... I love you.
B6 management will try to spin or outright ignore this, but I doubt the BOD will.
I have little faith in RH seeing the light. Maybe after the under-staffed Summer, the BOD will have had enough of him pi$$ing on the pilot group.

stanky
04-30-2018, 08:35 AM
He just upgraded Spirit stock as a result of them finishing their contract.

Seems obvious to me that a contract for us makes mgmt richer too, since they pay themselves in stock.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1