Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : Looking to be ATL based.

dparisi
05-01-2018, 09:57 AM
How hard is it to be based in ATL as a new Hire? Can't find seniority date on website for ATL
What AC is flown out of ATL?
Do you have to know all 3 CRJ's for your oral?
DO you need your own Ipad
Thinking about attending job fair this May 19th in ATL?
Tough decision between Mesa or SkyWest.

amcnd
05-01-2018, 10:01 AM
How hard is it to be based in ATL as a new Hire? Can't find seniority date on website for ATL
What AC is flown out of ATL?
Do you have to know all 3 CRJ's for your oral?
DO you need your own Ipad
Thinking about attending job fair this May 19th in ATL?
Tough decision between Mesa or SkyWest.

Newhires still in sim got awarded ATL for there first base.. i know a few that will bid west for sure. ATL will continue to be Jr.

Only the 200 for your KV, you dont need your own ipad they will give you a Surface 3, ATL is a CRJ base. I heard Mesa stopped the opening of ATL...??..

hawk21
05-01-2018, 10:44 AM
Newhires still in sim got awarded ATL for there first base.. i know a few that will bid west for sure. ATL will continue to be Jr.

Only the 200 for your KV, you dont need your own ipad they will give you a Surface 3, ATL is a CRJ base. I heard Mesa stopped the opening of ATL...??..

Yup I heard ATL plans are dead at Mesa.

DragonFlyer14
05-04-2018, 05:07 PM
What are the typical trips like out of ATL? Is there a mix of day trips (2,3,4) or is it mostly all 4 day? Current reserve time?

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1