Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

wiz5422
05-01-2018, 06:49 PM
Anyone know the HR contact info we can use to have someone verify our employment?

Thanks in advance.

LowValueAviator
05-01-2018, 07:01 PM
Anyone know the HR contact info we can use to have someone verify our employment?

Thanks in advance.

my.envoyair.com > Departments > Payroll > The link is under the "My Payroll" tab

MD-11Loader
05-01-2018, 07:43 PM
Good luck. They are absolutely terrible. When I was trying to close on my house, our crack squad in HR told my lender that they had no record of me, and that I wasn’t an employee. Nobody would answer the phone or emails, and I had to figure it all out. They’re too busy processing the next group of suckers to accept $45,000 than to take care of their own people.

Ijustlikeflying
05-02-2018, 01:49 PM
...no actually they aren’t even worried about them. They still have to finish season 4 of the walking dead this week.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1