Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

Harry Tasker
05-11-2018, 06:38 PM
Any info on this flight department?

dbflyer
05-14-2018, 07:18 PM
Any info on this flight department?

Grass is truly greener on their side of the fence:). No personal knowledge, but a friend tells me they have a good reputation.

RI830
05-15-2018, 06:49 AM
The grass is greener where you water it.....and spend an obscene amount of coin on Scottís Miracle Grow.

Hampton
05-16-2018, 07:43 PM
They have a couple CJ3ís or 4ís and a Global. The CEO is quite a character from what I hear. He lives in NY and flies himself back and forth. He is also a retired F16 pilot. I heard from one person that they were selling the Global but I donít know that for sure. If it is for sale, I would assume that it will be replaced with some other type Ultra-long range aircraft. They have had Falcon 900ís for as long as I can remember. They are a well respected company in Central Ohio and do business globally.

Kstoves
05-28-2018, 05:34 PM
Yes the CEO was a fighter pilot and that's why the planes are decked out in camo paint jobs

Super EZ E
06-13-2018, 11:07 AM
It's a crazy place. Haggy is a nut! They like to hire low time guys and pay low when you consider the AC you are flying. Overworked and under paid. Ask about the Fire Drills? They'll call and say they have a pop up trip and when you show they were timing you. "Oh the trip canceled. You can go home." Beware!! Matt is a nice guy but just a strange flight department!!