Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

Floobs
05-16-2018, 01:57 PM
Thought we were JUST going to have to wait on the monthly PBS delay.

Flying101
05-16-2018, 02:06 PM
Thought we were JUST going to have to wait on the monthly PBS delay.

Complete BS!!

PRS Guitars
05-16-2018, 02:39 PM
It’s not a conspiracy, the whole system crashed, jetnet, aapilots, CCI, etc

450knotOffice
05-16-2018, 03:07 PM
lol! The sky is falling!!

Al Czervik
05-16-2018, 03:41 PM
Itís not a conspiracy, the whole system crashed, jetnet, aapilots, CCI, etc

Thatís what the man wants you to think.

Arado 234
05-16-2018, 09:57 PM
Thatís what the man wants you to think.

Have you looked at our IT programming? Often I get the impression they hired D grade college students...

[email protected]$$

mainlineAF
05-17-2018, 02:51 AM
My paycheck was on time and correct. Iíll whine when that doesnít happen.

SilverandSore
05-17-2018, 04:48 AM
I get why itís ridiculous that this happens every month but seriously people, you canít modify your bid until TTS opens on the 21st, itís not going to inconvenience you that much that itís a few hours late. Instead of blaming the company, blame yourself for allowing our union to continue to accept this.

Name User
05-17-2018, 05:55 AM
I get why it’s ridiculous that this happens every month but seriously people, you can’t modify your bid until TTS opens on the 21st, it’s not going to inconvenience you that much that it’s a few hours late. Instead of blaming the company, blame yourself for allowing our union to continue to accept this.

Normally I agree but we have some plans next month and we're counting down the minutes to when bids were posted. My wife is traveling for work for half the month and we're trying to make arrangements for our dog, we need all the lead time we can get.

Like I said I always had the same attitude you did until this time, so I get it, people count on these bids coming out on time to get their lives squared away.

On a side note these delays are not on the company, every one to my knlowedge has been the union requesting re-runs or extra scrutiny.

Arado 234
05-18-2018, 07:09 AM
On a personal note, I was trying to print something from the AA website and I got a pop-up window asking me if it is OK to adjust my printer settings.

I am stuck now with full page print outs (letter format) that measure something like 3.5 x 2 inches. Printing as a PDF does the same. I wasted one hour combing through all the settings, still no luck.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1