Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : 13 New Airbus?

disco inferno
05-21-2018, 04:31 PM
"As part of our purchase with Airbus for the 13 new aircraft, two of them are being produced in their Mobile, AL facility."

I thought we only ordered 12. When did we add another?

CAirBear
05-21-2018, 04:54 PM
"As part of our purchase with Airbus for the 13 new aircraft, two of them are being produced in their Mobile, AL facility."

Not sure. I think it was briefly explained in the Town Hall, but yeah I don’t know for sure. I think they got another crazy ass good deal or something at the last minute.

pilotwife32
05-21-2018, 07:16 PM

Airbus April Orders Rebound; First A319neo Order In A Year Booked | AWIN_Commercial content from Aviation Week (http://m.aviationweek.com/awincommercial/airbus-april-orders-rebound-first-a319neo-order-year-booked)

"Airbus doubled its year-to-date commercial aircraft orderbook in April, firming new orders for 68 aircraft from three airlines—Bhutan’s Druk Air, U.S. ultra-LCC Allegiant Air and Scandinavian Airlines (SAS)—and two undisclosed customers, "

JustWatching
05-22-2018, 05:51 AM

It was never announced by the company outside of the financials. Word spread after Airbus announced 1 additional airplane sold to Allegiant.

JetC
05-25-2018, 06:35 AM

Is there a delivery timeframe yet?

skydisaster
05-25-2018, 07:37 AM
Is there a delivery timeframe yet?

This is airplane number 11 of the 13. Allegiant will take delivery of the other 2 this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1