Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : Director of Training

mcat
05-22-2018, 01:34 PM
Got an email looking for a Director of Pilot Training. Is PP leaving?!

pitchtrim
05-22-2018, 01:51 PM
I believe he's up in age and I'd think eligible for retirement. Or going to Endeavor ;)

ZenoAir
05-22-2018, 02:10 PM
Probably wanted more $$ for all his hard work. I imagine the answer was nah.....

Day4mx
05-22-2018, 02:17 PM
Correct me if im wrong but pp is the chief instructor. The last director of pilot training left about 6 years ago and had never been replaced. I could be wrong.

diverdriver2
05-22-2018, 03:40 PM
Correct me if im wrong but pp is the chief instructor. The last director of pilot training left about 6 years ago and had never been replaced. I could be wrong.

Correct. PP is chief instructor. Not director level. Hope this means he's getting a raise.

idlethrust
05-22-2018, 07:37 PM
I believe he's up in age and I'd think eligible for retirement. Or going to Endeavor ;)

Maybe PP is tired of being Jr manned and not being able to plan anything or have a life ,so yeah if he is smart he will take the endeavor offer 😅🤣🤣😂

BigWillyCapt
05-24-2018, 05:13 PM
ZW changes titles and management job descriptions almost monthly it seems. Hopefully PP isn't leaving, just getting a raise. He's one of the best parts of Air Wisconsin.

squib
05-24-2018, 07:34 PM
ZW changes titles and management job descriptions almost monthly it seems. Hopefully PP isn't leaving, just getting a raise. He's one of the best parts of Air Wisconsin.

Except they take about a year to make updates to the FOM for such changes.

However AN has stated this is a new position and PP is not retiring/leaving. Although half our FO's are leaving regardless...

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1