Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : Parking in base

njd1
05-23-2018, 05:32 PM
Does Republic pay for parking in base, i.e. do they pay for an airport parking pass to the employee lots?

Tpinks
05-23-2018, 07:21 PM
Does Republic pay for parking in base, i.e. do they pay for an airport parking pass to the employee lots?

Yes.
I believe they will pay for parking out of base up to what your base costs is or maybe it was $40/mo.

greendotplus10
05-24-2018, 09:19 AM

You have the option to receive a parking tag for your base, or, you can get one in the base that you commute from. All the information you need is emailed to you before you start flying. The parking pass is then placed in your file which you can pick up in the crew room. Prior to picking up your parking tag there is a provision for you to be reimbursed (I forget the duration or requirements but they are clearly explained when you request your parking tag).

4V14T0R
05-24-2018, 01:01 PM
Yes.

I believe they will pay for parking out of base up to what your base costs is or maybe it was $40/mo.

$30 or what your base cost, whichever is higher.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

looseombi
05-24-2018, 04:48 PM
Does that apply for commuters at all?

Tpinks
05-24-2018, 06:09 PM

They pay for parking in base or any airport up to 30$ Or whatever your base's actual rate is.

TheWeatherman
05-25-2018, 03:20 PM
In other words, if you commute out of SDF but are based at IND, Republic will reimburse you up to the amount it would have cost them to get you employee parking in IND. This will require you to submit your parking receipts each month.

looseombi
05-25-2018, 03:47 PM
Got it. Thanks!

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1