Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : What happens next?

skyair
05-24-2018, 12:27 PM
Hi fellas, any insight on what the time frame is between the phone interview and the next step?
What form of contact could one expect after the call ends?

Thanks- you all have been part of the inspiration behind my application!

jungle driver
05-24-2018, 01:01 PM
same thread started 2 days ago!

https://www.airlinepilotforums.com/compass-airlines/113888-reasonable-time-app-phone-call.html

skyair
05-24-2018, 01:23 PM
Fair enough, I took notice to the thread and debated on best location to post.
Those fellas appear to be waiting still for a phone call as opposed to already having had one. I've recently had that call- and when you want something so badly and as important as this, curiosity has a tendency to kick in!

yrbroom
05-24-2018, 03:20 PM
Did you not schedule your interview during the phone screening?

VIRotate
05-24-2018, 04:08 PM
Unless you had something come up and did not have an interview offered/scheduled...well you know what that means.

skyair
05-24-2018, 05:14 PM
Did you not schedule your interview during the phone screening?

No sir, this did not happen

Unless you had something come up and did not have an interview offered/scheduled...well you know what that means.

This is dispiriting information :(

I'm hoping for a better outcome than whats insinuated. Positive thoughts as it would be epic to join the crew

BobbyLeeSwagger
05-24-2018, 05:29 PM

I'm hoping for a better outcome than whats insinuated. Positive thoughts as it would be epic to join the crew

So what did they tell you during the call? Did they say you wont be continuing on in the process? Or?

VIRotate
05-24-2018, 06:17 PM

PM'ed ya.

filler

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1