Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : Mokulele Jumpseat

V1Rotate
05-29-2018, 12:29 PM
Anyone know the procedure to list to jumpseat on Mokulele?

Thanks!

WillFlyForSpam
05-30-2018, 04:25 AM
Been awhile since I did it but calling reservations helps cause they can tell you if the flight is full or not. If youíre trying to go to MKK/JHM I would just try Ohana cause they have a actual jumpseat. If itís Hana then Iíd just drive from OGG. Good luck.

V1Rotate
05-30-2018, 06:38 AM
Been awhile since I did it but calling reservations helps cause they can tell you if the flight is full or not. If youíre trying to go to MKK/JHM I would just try Ohana cause they have a actual jumpseat. If itís Hana then Iíd just drive from OGG. Good luck.

Could I list on reservations? The main draw for me is to do the OGG-KOA flight, turn it into a sightseeing opportunity.

WillFlyForSpam
05-30-2018, 05:22 PM
Could I list on reservations? The main draw for me is to do the OGG-KOA flight, turn it into a sightseeing opportunity.

Call them and ask. Would suck if you try and go and itís an IFR day though. The reservations people when I called were super friendly. Thereís only a handful of them so give it a shot.

TCASTESTOK
05-30-2018, 10:23 PM
Call and ask, who knows you might have this guy on the crew.
Swayne Martin | Boldmethod (http://www.boldmethod.com/authors/swayne_martin/)

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1