Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : Interviewing

Flightsoffusion
06-02-2018, 09:04 AM
Anyone interviewing in SEA 6/7?
Shoot me a p/m

Best.

Jeff4912
06-02-2018, 02:57 PM
Is it true that they are now interviewing in Seattle instead of Portland, I mean besides the open interviews they are having at the MOF?

Flightsoffusion
06-02-2018, 03:04 PM
Is it true that they are now interviewing in Seattle instead of Portland, I mean besides the open interviews they are having at the MOF?

Yep, that's where I'm interviewing.. SEA. It's not an open one. (I don't think)

Jeff4912
06-02-2018, 03:24 PM
What hotel are they putting you in?

Flightsoffusion
06-02-2018, 04:06 PM
What hotel are they putting you in?
Good question. The last email stated something about receiving info a couple of days before travel. Have to look for it again.

Elberton
07-16-2018, 01:22 PM
Hey guys I have an interview with horizon and was wondering whatís the process like, Iíve heard itís pretty tough.,..,

afcraig2010
07-16-2018, 02:46 PM
Aviationinterviews.com is your friend. Just subscribe for one month and study it.

Fixnem2Flyinem
07-16-2018, 02:51 PM
It was tough a few years ago. Iím sure now as long as you know a little bit about charts, weather, reading Notams and metars while having a good attitude they will offer you a job there and then.

N1CEandEZ
07-17-2018, 04:41 AM
Hey guys I have an interview with horizon and was wondering whatís the process like, Iíve heard itís pretty tough.,..,

Interviewed in February. Plan on it taking roughly the whole day...thereís a lot of waiting around with the other candidates. They gather you all in a room and give you a presentation on the company. Then they will pull you guys one by one for both an HR portion and technical portion. HR portion was pretty standard and pretty short... maybe ten minutes? Technical portion was probably the more challenging portion in comparison to what I saw at other regional interviews. They give you a flight plan, weather, and jepp charts to look over for a short while yourself and then will ask you questions on it. Be prepared to answer questions on IFR regulations and jepp chart symbology. If you are current and regularly deal with this stuff you should not have a problem. Once everyone has interviewed they will call everyone individually and let them know there and then if they will be getting a CJO and what class date aircraft you are getting. Just look over the airline interviews website and you should be fine.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1