Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

symbian simian
06-07-2018, 12:49 PM
Coolhand, Navy, Bozo and a few others (you know who you are).

Why don't you just post here, exchange phone numbers, rub each-other the wrong (right) way, so people who are trying to keep up with what is going on at JB can get a un-poisoned view.
Thanks!

Just looked at the last few pages, of the top threads and 80% of the post are you butting heads, get an effing life, I look at all the companies and ONLY on JB i have to scroll through miles of post from just 7 people arguing.

Bluedriver
06-07-2018, 01:34 PM
Ha, go back to your own forum.

It's only poison if you don't want the truth.

In short, no.

Bluedriver
06-07-2018, 02:09 PM
Cute.

Now go back where you came from.

Or don't. Won't change my contributions one bit for you.

symbian simian
06-07-2018, 02:11 PM
Cute.

Now go back where you came from.

Or don't. Won't change my contributions one bit for you.

It is not for me, it is for all of us, you included.

Bigbluebooty
06-07-2018, 03:16 PM
It is not for me, it is for all of us, you included.

Thanks for saying what most of us are thinking Simian.

CaptCoolHand
06-07-2018, 03:37 PM
Oh weíre supposed to care about this guyís feelings now too?!

Pffffffffft

Why don't you just post here, exchange phone numbers, rub each-other the wrong (right) way, so people who are trying to keep up with what is going on at JB can get a un-poisoned view.
Thanks!

Just looked at the last few pages, of the top threads and 80% of the post are you butting heads, get an effing life, I look at all the companies and ONLY on JB i have to scroll through miles of post from just 7 people arguing.

Bluedriver
06-07-2018, 09:44 PM

I've been dealing with you guys who only want to hear good news for years, still not caring about your feelings.

You want to hear good news? Go work for Delta or read their boards.

This board reflects the realities of....

coopervane
06-08-2018, 01:01 AM

GREAT first post. Say hi to JoJo for us.

Bigbluebooty
06-08-2018, 03:43 AM
GREAT first post. Say hi to JoJo for us.

Thanks! I thought so too. 🤡
Sorry I canít. Probably wonít ever talk to her.

Bozo the pilot
06-08-2018, 04:35 AM

Aw your 4th post- Such a newbie.
Any questions for pilots booty? Hows flight school? :D

Bozo the pilot
06-08-2018, 04:37 AM

Thanks!

Can't get a job eh skippy ?
It'll happen for ya- B6 will have to ramp it up so they'll be desperate enough to take guys with no experience. :rolleyes:

symbian simian
06-08-2018, 04:46 AM
Oh weíre supposed to care about this guyís feelings now too?!

Pffffffffft

Nope, nothing to do with feelings, just time. Just look at this thread:

" https://www.airlinepilotforums.com/jetblue/114199-4-24-2018-interviews.html"

Guy asks a question, next three pages is just you guys. I don't care about what you write, because I have heard it all before, but just in case there is someone else with new info, I spend time scrolling through all of it. I get it, it is your airline so your forum, but how about the 8 of you post all your replies to every thread on this thread for a while and we see how many views it gets versus the original thread. If you get all the views, obviously I am wrong and everyone else can't wait for the pearls of wisdom to drip from your lips. If no one else reads it but you maybe you can take a hint and just PM each other from now on.
These are public forums, not a public chatroom for your private squabbles.

Bozo the pilot
06-08-2018, 04:57 AM

Guy asks a question, next three pages is just you guys. I don't care about what you write, because I have heard it all before, but just in case there is someone else with new info, I spend time scrolling through all of it. I get it, it is your airline so your forum, but how about the 8 of you post all your replies to every thread on this thread for a while and we see how many views it gets versus the original thread. If you get all the views, obviously I am wrong and everyone else can't wait for the pearls of wisdom to drip from your lips. If no one else reads it but you maybe you can take a hint and just PM each other from now on.
You want info? PM someone or get into the industry, or just cry about it.

pilotpayne
06-08-2018, 05:00 AM

Hey we already have Bluedriver to control the narrative and police the posts we donít need anyone else. :)

Now what were you saying?

symbian simian
06-08-2018, 05:26 AM
You want info? PM someone or get into the industry, or just cry about it.

It is not me crying...

symbian simian
06-08-2018, 05:28 AM
Can't get a job eh skippy ?
It'll happen for ya- B6 will have to ramp it up so they'll be desperate enough to take guys with no experience. :rolleyes:

20 years, 10k hours, 4th company, currently 121 PIC, just like reading about the state of the industry.

PasserOGas
06-08-2018, 06:32 AM

Thanks!

But if I am not on these boards, I would have to get a social life. :(

It's impossible to manage 30 seconds of posting AND have family and friends.

So, you work here monkey man? Tell us about your thoughts on the company. What do you think of the AIP? Factual arguments only. Please enlighten us.

symbian simian
06-08-2018, 07:07 AM
But if I am not on these boards, I would have to get a social life. :(

It's impossible to manage 30 seconds of posting AND have family and friends.

So, you work here monkey man? Tell us about your thoughts on the company. What do you think of the AIP? Factual arguments only. Please enlighten us.

No, I'm at NK. Our AIP wasn't bad enough to be rejected. I guess yours will pass because there is enough people for whom it is not too bad. I can't make factual arguments without the facts, the AIP isn't published.

CaptCoolHand
06-08-2018, 10:25 AM
Donít like it? Donít read it. Just put the pipe down and walk away.

symbian simian
06-08-2018, 11:17 AM
Donít like it? Donít read it. Just put the pipe down and walk away.

Donít worry, I havenít read any of what your little group posts, it just the wasted time the rest of us have to spend scrolling past it.

yayairplanes
06-08-2018, 11:19 AM
All pilots know about forums like these, and everybody laughs at the handful of miserable people who constantly post angry pessimistic stuff and fight with each other constantly. It's a meme. I really don't know why these people bother.

You guys are literally a meme. Do you realize that?

rvr1800
06-08-2018, 11:38 AM
All pilots know about forums like these, and everybody laughs at the handful of miserable people who constantly post angry pessimistic stuff and fight with each other constantly. It's a meme. I really don't know why these people bother.

You guys are literally a meme. Do you realize that?

These forums can be a great resource. I’ve learned plenty while reading them. I’ve gotten through a few interviews using them as well. Including here at B6 with no other interview prep. You just have to sift through the BS.

symbian simian
06-08-2018, 01:49 PM
These forums can be a great resource. Iíve learned plenty while reading them. Iíve gotten through a few interviews using them as well. Including here at B6 with no other interview prep. You just have to sift through the BS.

Thatís exactly why I wanted them to have their own safe space, so we can learn without sifting.

Combatcraig
06-08-2018, 01:55 PM
Don’t worry, I haven’t read any of what your little group posts, it just the wasted time the rest of us have to spend scrolling past it.

These threads can be painful to wade through, looking for that nugget of useful knowledge... But I’m surprised you’re hating on CptCoolHand as I’ve found the vast majority of his posts to be accurate and centered compared to many on here (be glad you’re not on BluePilots). I personally know HyperBoy as well and he gets a lot of **** on here but I know he is a solid dude, contributes a lot to the pilot group and as well as the betterment of the company, yet he gets flamed for not being a “burn it to the ground” guy. Trust me MOST guys don’t hate life at JB. It’s very flawed and we want it to be so much more and there’s no reason it can’t be great here (can’t help nor excuse our current management), but HB and Cool are NOT the problem here!

Gordie H
06-08-2018, 02:03 PM
These threads can be painful to wade through, looking for that nugget of useful knowledge... But Iím surprised youíre hating on CptCoolHand as Iíve found the vast majority of his posts to be accurate and centered compared to many on here (be glad youíre not on BluePilots). I personally know HyperBoy as well and he gets a lot of **** on here but I know he is a solid dude, contributes a lot to the pilot group and as well as the betterment of the company, yet he gets flamed for not being a ďburn it to the groundĒ guy. Trust me MOST guys donít hate life at JB. Itís very flawed and we want it to be so much more and thereís no reason it canít be great here (canít help nor excuse our current management), but HB and Cool are NOT the problem here!
Nicely written Craig...

PasserOGas
06-08-2018, 02:15 PM
Thatís exactly why I wanted them to have their own safe space, so we can learn without sifting.

So I just went over to the spirit forums. Man, those guys know how to have a civilised discussion.

Thanks Simian for alerting us to the low level of discourse here on the JetBlue forums. Now go back to the Spirit forums and never look back at this nightmare. Thank your lucky stars every day that your pilot group is raising the bar in forum discussion.

Farewell, friend!

Bozo the pilot
06-08-2018, 03:00 PM
That’s exactly why I wanted them to have their own safe space, so we can learn without sifting.

Youre the one needing a safe space snowflake.;)
Spirit not doing it for you?

symbian simian
06-08-2018, 05:15 PM
So I just went over to the spirit forums. Man, those guys know how to have a civilised discussion.

Thanks Simian for alerting us to the low level of discourse here on the JetBlue forums. Now go back to the Spirit forums and never look back at this nightmare. Thank your lucky stars every day that your pilot group is raising the bar in forum discussion.

Farewell, friend!

I honestly don't remember seeing a group of 5 to 10 guys butting head on every NK thread during negotiations, but maybe I'm wrong. I really don't mind if it is civilised, I mind the repetitive nature. As said before I read most of the threads from most companies, JB is more posts by less people it seems. I also thought the reason the forums were sorted by company is to keep relevant threads together, not to keep others out, but if you really don't want me why don't you get a private chat group...

Bozo the pilot
06-08-2018, 06:13 PM
I honestly don't remember seeing a group of 5 to 10 guys butting head on every NK thread during negotiations, but maybe I'm wrong. I really don't mind if it is civilised, I mind the repetitive nature. As said before I read most of the threads from most companies, JB is more posts by less people it seems. I also thought the reason the forums were sorted by company is to keep relevant threads together, not to keep others out, but if you really don't want me why don't you get a private chat group...

Just throw in an app here. Pm a few of us and youll get your info and maybe a few reqs. Is Spirit that bad?
Btw, if those threads are so insightful, why are you even concerned with B6?

CaptCoolHand
06-08-2018, 06:46 PM
Thanks brotha Craig.

Heís right though after todayís email. I hate everything.

These threads can be painful to wade through, looking for that nugget of useful knowledge... But Iím surprised youíre hating on CptCoolHand as Iíve found the vast majority of his posts to be accurate and centered compared to many on here (be glad youíre not on BluePilots). I personally know HyperBoy as well and he gets a lot of **** on here but I know he is a solid dude, contributes a lot to the pilot group and as well as the betterment of the company, yet he gets flamed for not being a ďburn it to the groundĒ guy. Trust me MOST guys donít hate life at JB. Itís very flawed and we want it to be so much more and thereís no reason it canít be great here (canít help nor excuse our current management), but HB and Cool are NOT the problem here!

queue
06-08-2018, 08:39 PM

Thanks!

You must have a very consequential life! Did you invent the artificial heart, cure cancer, or come up with a unified field theory?

This communique is for entertainment purposes only. It does not implicitly or explicitly acknowledge employment with any air carrier nor is any relationship implied. This communique does not represent the opinions or policies of ALPA or JB ALPA and does not represent the collective pilot group, ALPA, nor does it imply collective bargaining, advocacy, or workforce actions intended to disrupt operations.

citxls
06-09-2018, 12:27 AM

Thanks!

Youíre just realizing this now?? They have been going at it forever.

The key to understanding Q is simply reading his disclaimer. ďThis communique is for entertainment purposes only.Ē

Bluedriver
06-11-2018, 05:00 AM
Dumpster fire JB forum reflect dumpster fire airline.