Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : Non-rev benefits for dependents

flyblo
06-15-2018, 07:22 AM
I've been with the company about six months now and I have a handle on non-reving for the purposes of commuting, but does anyone know a little more about non-rev benefits for dependents?

I remember during the AAG indoc they mentioned travel benefits on other airlines would kick in after a certain amount of time with the company, but I can't seem to find a list/timeline of when those would be available.

-When (if ever) can my wife non-rev on southwest?

-How does one go about listing for those - I've been using myIDtravel for jumpseat listing, but that's about as far as I've gone.

-If she can't non-rev, whats the method to purchase discounted tickets? I've played around with ID90, but all I can see are united flights and it says non of the travelers are eligible.

AAG did a great job of telling us what benefits we got, but a pretty terrible job of explaining how to use them. Any help would be appreciated!

flyblo
06-15-2018, 07:35 AM
I just saw the other thread....sooooo....

nevermind?