Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : DL 175 Route Map and Domiciles?

SGS233
06-24-2018, 11:56 AM
Thanks in advance.

I've found a map that breaks out Skywest destinations by partner airline (Delta, United, American, Alaska).

Route Map SkyWest Airlines (http://www.skywest.com/fly-skywest-airlines/skywest-airlines-route-map/)

Does anyone know if there's something similar depicting E175 routes (inclusive of domiciles) flown for Delta and Alaska?

Why do I ask, please?

I'm thinking about Skywest. I like the idea of the E175. And I'd prefer a Delta or Alaska affiliation (over United).

Many thanks!

hawk21
06-24-2018, 12:14 PM
Thanks in advance.

I've found a map that breaks out Skywest destinations by partner airline (Delta, United, American, Alaska).

Route Map SkyWest Airlines (http://www.skywest.com/fly-skywest-airlines/skywest-airlines-route-map/)

Does anyone know if there's something similar depicting E175 routes (inclusive of domiciles) flown for Delta and Alaska?

Why do I ask, please?

I'm thinking about Skywest. I like the idea of the E175. And I'd prefer a Delta or Alaska affiliation (over United).

Many thanks!

Anything out of LGA is on the 175 for the time being. Supposedly people have tracked down that we are adding CRJ stuff out of there soon. Obviously anything on the Alaska side these days is on the 175. Other than that, there isn't anything that breaks it down until you get access to SWOL and can look at the pairings and routes by each base/ airplane type.

N1234
06-24-2018, 12:22 PM
BOI, LGA, SAN, SEA and PDX are exclusively 175.

MSP, ATL and DTW (and the small MX bases) are CRJ only.

The other hubs have a mix.

hawk21
06-24-2018, 12:29 PM
BOI, LGA, SAN, SEA and PDX are exclusively 175.

MSP, ATL and DTW (and the small MX bases) are CRJ only.

The other hubs have a mix.

IAH is CRJ and DFW will be CRJ only when it opens.

trip
06-24-2018, 02:41 PM
Does anyone know if there's something similar depicting E175 routes

It changes from day to day, month to month, season to season. For instance on DL side it could be Skywest CRJ200 on Sat a Delta Airbus Sun&Mon and Compass 175 on Tue. The next week it will be a SKYW 175. Never get to cozy with a route because next bid it probably will be different.

SGS233
06-24-2018, 02:56 PM
Thanks to all for both the high level perspective, as well as the domicile-specific info. It's appreciated.

And for trip, please: not certain why I wasn't smart enough to anticipate what you said. But yes, it (now) makes total sense that there is that much variability in the system. It's not, so not, something that I had expected. But it does remove (or at least lessen) one of the variables that I had been considering.

Many thanks again.