Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : Anyone Interview Recently?

LittleFerryBoy
06-25-2018, 01:11 PM
For the in person interview, is the written test still being given? Is it worth purchasing Sheppard air in order to prepare? I've been studying the aviation interviews site. Should that be enough?

minimwage4
06-25-2018, 01:25 PM
For the in person interview, is the written test still being given? Is it worth purchasing Sheppard air in order to prepare? I've been studying the aviation interviews site. Should that be enough?

I havenít interviewed in years but even if there is a written test theyíll just take it out back and file it while discussing going to the cardinals game that night. If you can breathe you will get in.

C37AFE
06-25-2018, 03:35 PM
Last I heard from guy who interviewed in March was save your time and money. They donít give it to skype or RTP candidates so they might give you it but he said he ďself-gradedĒ it. They most likely have scrapped it altogether.

skythian
06-29-2018, 04:20 PM
I interviewed in January. No written. Read a NOTAM, brief an approach, couple of easy questions (what is BR? what is a hot spot?). Boom, you're hired.

mpet
06-30-2018, 09:43 PM
I interviewed in January. No written. Read a NOTAM, brief an approach, couple of easy questions (what is BR? what is a hot spot?). Boom, you're hired.

What is br? Mist? Uhhhhhh British rain?

99Charlie
07-01-2018, 05:41 PM

Mist, from the French word brume

NeverHome
07-02-2018, 08:43 AM
Mist, from the French word brume

Hmmmm, I thought it was for busted rain. I was waaaaayyyyy off. Lol

FollowMe
07-02-2018, 08:45 AM
Everyone knows itís Baby Rain.

NeverHome
07-02-2018, 02:02 PM
Everyone knows itís Baby Rain.

Or bobby ray

minimwage4
07-02-2018, 06:34 PM
It's baby rain...

NobodyLikesMe
07-02-2018, 07:39 PM
Obviously Burt Reynolds

skythian
07-03-2018, 03:05 PM

Yeah, the interviewer was actually surprised that I knew it. Good thing we have mist almost every morning in south Texas.

...but I could have said it stood for "blowjob ready" and I still would have gotten the job. Unless you're an axe murderer, if they call you - you have the job.

minimwage4
07-03-2018, 08:59 PM
..but I could have said it stood for "blowjob ready" and I still would have gotten the job. Unless you're an axe murderer, if they call you - you have the job.

Iím pretty sure as long as you havenít murderd someone in the last few years and did your time, they would look into it....

Gooselives
07-05-2018, 05:57 PM
Yeah, the interviewer was actually surprised that I knew it. Good thing we have mist almost every morning in south Texas.

...but I could have said it stood for "blowjob ready" and I still would have gotten the job. Unless you're an axe murderer, if they call you - you have the job.

Sad times we live in

FlyingKat
07-07-2018, 10:30 AM
Iím pretty sure as long as you havenít murderd someone in the last few years and did your time, they would look into it....

Or picked up bank bags in CVG and put them in your roller.....