Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : Please be Careful at KONT

Elevation
07-02-2018, 02:51 PM
I landed at KONT and the driver who transports pilots from the planes to the Amazon facility kept talking about pilots drinking. He mentioned how much he likes drinking with pilots, how much pilots drink, how to drink with pilots, etc. He continued this discussion as we went from the door to our van for the hotel. I donít know this guy from Adam. It seemed strange.

Please be careful, all.

Riverside
07-02-2018, 03:42 PM
I landed at KONT and the driver who transports pilots from the planes to the Amazon facility kept talking about pilots drinking. He mentioned how much he likes drinking with pilots, how much pilots drink, how to drink with pilots, etc. He continued this discussion as we went from the door to our van for the hotel. I donít know this guy from Adam. It seemed strange.

Please be careful, all.

As long as you show up sober. I don't see what the problem is.

minimwage4
07-02-2018, 06:33 PM
It seemed strange.

Pilots drinking?

navigatro
07-02-2018, 06:39 PM
Is it Jeff Bezos?

brownie
07-02-2018, 06:47 PM
If you dont drink you ain't pilot.

Elevation
07-03-2018, 11:06 AM
As long as you show up sober. I don't see what the problem is.

Agreed. Weíre all adults too. However folks do get into various binds as news comes out of events even on layover. I can think of more than a few such events here at my carrier. Some of them are humorous. Some of them were serious events in a personís life.

Iíd rather look a little silly on the Internet and let everyone know about this now than wait for someone to get caught up in another event.

Checkers21
07-03-2018, 12:27 PM
I try and tie on a bender at least 2 times when Iím off work and then I usually get pretty sauced up on my 1/7s. I donít give two turds what some van driver says, Iím typically not drinking with the guy who drives the hotel shuttle.

Adlerdriver
07-03-2018, 02:01 PM
Maybe it's the beer talking but I hink a pylot should......zzzzzzzz.... wings here are awsum...... my tab open?......zzzzzzzzzzzz hmm. ..........5 DOLLARS!!!.............zzzzz ge dafuq outta maface..............

Elevation
07-03-2018, 03:00 PM
That was funny! :D. Good points all!

Checkers21
07-05-2018, 10:03 PM
This place is NERD central..

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1