Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : New Crew Base?

Aerostar1
07-05-2018, 03:14 PM
Any rumors about if and where a new crew base will be located later this year?

Roverruckus
07-05-2018, 04:30 PM
My money is on Columbia

Soxfan1
07-05-2018, 08:03 PM
Any rumors about if and where a new crew base will be located later this year?

I have heard 4 rumors. In order of likelihood (IMHO): DAY, GSO, CAE, DEN. In order that would help recruiting: DEN, CAE, GSO, DAY.

My money is on DAY in October. No inside info though.

Roverruckus
07-05-2018, 10:06 PM
Where does the possibility of a GSO base come from seeing as we don't have a maintenance base there, or are plans being made for that?

stroopwaffle
07-06-2018, 02:24 AM
Iím guessing DAY. Less than an hour from ORD to keep operations running at ďexcellenceĒ levels.

idlethrust
07-06-2018, 06:54 AM
Iím guessing DAY. Less than an hour from ORD to keep operations running at ďexcellenceĒ levels.

Another outstation base thatís hard to commute in and out of with sh!t schedules .
That will definitely not help recruiting,especially with Psa already having a base there and have absorbed all of the local talent already.

T28driver
07-06-2018, 11:17 AM
Itís definitely going to be DAY. Unless itís CAE. Although GSO is a strong possibility, right behind ATW. But DEN is also in the mix. Along with Colorado Springs. Announcement fifth quarter of this year.

https://media.giphy.com/media/Ll2fajzk9DgaY/giphy.gif

Cessnaflyer1213
07-16-2018, 08:34 AM
You people are forgetting one ... a big one. ATW! The company just announced a big maintenance expansion there. To be completed before Christmas. And a new domicile before Christmas. Coincidence? There are a bunch of senior Captains that still live in the area when the HQ was a previous domicile. Plenty of space for a crew room. The can still feed ORD and DEN from there. There's some corporate pride when HQ is a base. They are really enjoying being a midwest company again.

I try not to feed rumor mills, but that's where I'm putting my money.

StrykerB21
07-16-2018, 08:42 AM
I'm expecting Honolulu as a new domicile and I base that on absolutely nothing.

T28driver
07-16-2018, 09:11 AM
I heard Guam was a possibility as soon as we get our ETOPS program approved.

prex8390
07-16-2018, 10:35 AM
Is 4 bases for basically 450 pilots really needed? Just an honest question from an outside party.

Day4mx
07-16-2018, 10:48 AM
Is 4 bases for basically 450 pilots really needed? Just an honest question from an outside party.

Theyre running simulations to see how cae and day bases increase scheduling efficiency. Wouldnt be surprised to see em close ord and iad and open up other out station bases. All 4am shows/1130p finishes. Whatever helps their bottom line.

prex8390
07-16-2018, 10:57 AM
Theyre running simulations to see how cae and day bases increase scheduling efficiency. Wouldnt be surprised to see em close ord and iad and open up other out station bases. All 4am shows/1130p finishes. Whatever helps their bottom line.

3-4 outstation bases?? Wow thatís really a major draw for hiring new pilots lol. Come to air wisconsin! You can live in the Dayton, the opiate addiction capital of America!

Ugh the things I donít miss about being ORF based were those 415 reports

Skgradney
07-16-2018, 11:09 AM
Sounds like all speculation and rumor mills. Lol.

SuperFlier
07-18-2018, 06:56 AM
I think it's pretty clear where the next crew base will be just by looking at the route map:

AirWis Route Map (http://www.airwis.com/travel.html)

donkeyjockey
07-18-2018, 07:33 AM
just speculation, but with all the "lost" flying in iad I wouldn't be surprised if that base got wound down over the next year.

T28driver
07-18-2018, 12:48 PM
I think it's pretty clear where the next crew base will be just by looking at the route map:

AirWis Route Map (http://www.airwis.com/travel.html)

Clearly youíre talking about LIT.

SuperFlier
07-18-2018, 12:56 PM
Clearly youíre talking about LIT.

No, it's clearly going to be BOI.

50SeatsofGrey
07-18-2018, 02:32 PM

Itís more than necessary

idlethrust
07-19-2018, 05:22 AM
Itís more than necessary

Yep
AW management at its best
Great business and decision making skills , top tier I tell ya

StrykerB21
07-19-2018, 07:10 AM
Yep
AW management at its best
Great business and decision making skills , top tier I tell ya

Operationally excellent I would say.

T28driver
07-19-2018, 07:23 AM
Taking this seriously for a second, from a purely analytical perspective it makes sense to have multiple outstation bases with early starts and late finishines.

That doesnít take into account the fact that pilots are human beings and neither wish to move to MKE/CAE/GSO/ATW/DAY or make a 2 leg commute the night before, or fly schedules with a nice circadian swap halfway through.

Iíd love to see contractual protections in our ďnextĒ TA requiring 70% or more of our pilots to be domiciled at airports where our mainline partner has crew domiciles.

Name User
07-19-2018, 09:38 AM
When ORF was a base there were few four days that started early and ended late. Typically if you started early you were done by mid day or afternoon on the last day. The flip side was also true, start later but end late.

If the outstations are desirable places people will move there like everyone did to ORF. It was a close knit base when BBQ parties with the local controllers even. Fairly reasonable COL compared to PHL and especially DCA/LGA and many bought homes. When I go back there on my trips I'm sad but thankful I was able to experience that type of life. Drive to work in 20 mins, quick ride to the airport, small terminal etc. When I see the crew lot and the bus, makes me wish for simpler times. Not a ton of traffic and a great place to live.

It's why so many guys stayed at AWAC when ATW was a base. I get it now.

Junkyard Dog
07-19-2018, 10:34 AM
I heard Guam was a possibility as soon as we get our ETOPS program approved.

Iím still hoping for AHN

IFLYACRJ
07-19-2018, 11:24 AM
Iím still hoping for AHN

Just announced CAE
You can now root for the Gamecocks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RabidW0mbat
07-19-2018, 11:42 AM
Thoughts on CAE going JR or SR? Lot's of left over East coast folks happy about that?

donkeyjockey
07-19-2018, 12:09 PM
Thoughts on CAE going JR or SR? Lot's of left over East coast folks happy about that?

Its going to be exactly like mke.

They waited to announce this just after the last vacancy closed to dupe jr guys to upgrade. They resigned themselves to commute to mke on resv, but now will have to be displaced to cae and deal with that form of hell for who knows how long. Congrats to all those that were awarded mke rsv captain.

lukeh99
07-19-2018, 12:23 PM

They waited to announce this just after the last vacancy closed to dupe jr guys to upgrade. They resigned themselves to commute to mke on resv, but now will have to be displaced to cae and deal with that form of hell for who knows how long. Congrats to all those that were awarded mke rsv captain.

Couldnít you just bid back to FO then?

donkeyjockey
07-19-2018, 12:25 PM
Couldnít you just bid back to FO then?

if you were to bid back to fo, you would be seat locked for 2 years

T28driver
07-19-2018, 12:40 PM
if you were to bid back to fo, you would be seat locked for 2 years

This is accurate, section 24.k.2.c for those following along at home.

T28driver
07-19-2018, 12:43 PM

I think MKE is going to remain more junior than CAE. Iím betting that IAD is going to suffer a greater loss of lines % wise than ORD in the coming realignment. MKE probably wonít shrink at all.

Deluth16
07-19-2018, 04:18 PM
Yep, another fantastic base. Let the recruiting begin.

Roverruckus
07-19-2018, 05:13 PM
I really hope IAD doesn't lose more lines. A line holder FO is almost as senior as MKE reserve captain.

T28driver
07-19-2018, 05:42 PM
I really hope IAD doesn't lose more lines. A line holder FO is almost as senior as MKE reserve captain.

IAD is going to lose lines in the process. Hopefully itís only 10-15% and not 30-40%.

Crew planning hates hubs. We need contractual language on this.

squib
07-19-2018, 07:25 PM
Couldn’t you just bid back to FO then?

Of course you can. Seat locked...

Another guy who doesn't know current contract. Probably voted yes on the last TA too.

lukeh99
07-19-2018, 08:15 PM

Another guy who doesn't know current contract. Probably voted yes on the last TA too.

The contract says that in the event you are displaced you are not seat locked. So the question is whether or not a displacement from MKE CA to CAE CA counts as a displacement or not under that section. This is the original question as I understand it.

Section 24.k.5 says:

Effect of a displacement

A pilot who is displaced from his position shall not be subject to a freeze in the position into which he displaces.

Section 2.CC

ďPositionĒ means equipment, seat, and domicile.

Thatís my rationale asking why you couldnít just bid back to FO. It is a question though so if you know more than me please bestow upon me your divine wisdom.

T28driver
07-19-2018, 08:35 PM

Good post. Constructive. Adds to the discussion. Thanks.

FYI, a lot of us didnít get to vote because weíre on probation (roughly a third of the pilot group). Many of us are embarrassed by the fact that you guys only shot that TA down by 3 votes.

Donít assume that everyone on this forum that says something slightly against your liking is your enemy. You have clearly been here a while and have a lot to offer. This type of response is pretty sad when you could offer some actual knowledge instead.

injun21
07-19-2018, 09:14 PM
Good post. Constructive. Adds to the discussion. Thanks.

FYI, a lot of us didnít get to vote because weíre on probation (roughly a third of the pilot group). Many of us are embarrassed by the fact that you guys only shot that TA down by 3 votes.

Donít assume that everyone on this forum that says something slightly against your liking is your enemy. You have clearly been here a while and have a lot to offer. This type of response is pretty sad when you could offer some actual knowledge instead.

Well said, we are ALL on the same team.

squib
07-20-2018, 04:50 AM
The contract says that in the event you are displaced you are not seat locked. So the question is whether or not a displacement from MKE CA to CAE CA counts as a displacement or not under that section. This is the original question as I understand it.

Section 24.k.5 says:

Effect of a displacement

A pilot who is displaced from his position shall not be subject to a freeze in the position into which he displaces.

Section 2.CC

ďPositionĒ means equipment, seat, and domicile.

Thatís my rationale asking why you couldnít just bid back to FO. It is a question though so if you know more than me please bestow upon me your divine wisdom.

"just bid back to FO" means downbidding, not displacement. Both are addressed in the contract. You quoted displacement. Here's downbidding...

Section 24.K.2.C No freeze will result from an award to a Captain position, unless the award is to a turbo-prop Captain position as described in paragraph K.2.b. above, or unless the award is the result of a downbid (excluding a displacement). A pilot who downbids will incur a twenty-four (24) month freeze. A pilot may not exercise the right to downbid more than two (2) times (excluding a displacement).

squib
07-20-2018, 05:34 AM
Well said, we are ALL on the same team.

Yeah but some people are just bench warmers.

lukeh99
07-20-2018, 05:55 AM
"just bid back to FO" means downbidding, not displacement. Both are addressed in the contract. You quoted displacement. Here's downbidding...

Section 24.K.2.C No freeze will result from an award to a Captain position, unless the award is to a turbo-prop Captain position as described in paragraph K.2.b. above, or unless the award is the result of a downbid (excluding a displacement). A pilot who downbids will incur a twenty-four (24) month freeze. A pilot may not exercise the right to downbid more than two (2) times (excluding a displacement).

Although that is not the question I originally responded to, you are correct. If you bid MKE CA and then have buyers remorse and decide to bid back to FO you will be seat locked for 2 years. But the post I originally responded to was about being immediaey displaced to CAE in a heinous company conspiracy. Go back and read my original post along with the post I quoted and I think you will see where the confusion is. I would venture to say we are both correct. Truce?

Junkyard Dog
07-20-2018, 06:32 AM
Just announced CAE
You can now root for the Gamecocks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bite your tongue

bscott58d
07-20-2018, 09:01 PM
Interesting read on this thread. As someone looking to jump from current regional the CAE announcement caught my attention as I live GSP. The only having 200s and apparent conflict regarding moral makes me think twice. Tell me Im missing something here...?

lukeh99
07-21-2018, 05:40 AM
Interesting read on this thread. As someone looking to jump from current regional the CAE announcement caught my attention as I live GSP. The only having 200s and apparent conflict regarding moral makes me think twice. Tell me Im missing something here...?

I wouldnít choose a company based on 200s vs. 700s. It just doesnít matter in the end. What does matter is that we have a little over 4 solid years left on our United contract, the ability to make good money due to work rules, great benefits, and fast movement on the seniority list. And those bonuses donít hurt.

A pilot hired a year ago is now around 400 on the seniority list out of 550 (72%). A lot of this movement is FOs moving on to LCCs and ACMIs. Captains here have been slow to leave but the CPP (starting in Q4) will accelerate that end of things. The most junior captain is now 14 months in MKE.

Wait for a few weeks and it will be more clear how junior CAE is. If itís another super junior base then it might be something to consider.

What do you mean when you say ďconflict regarding moralĒ?

prex8390
07-21-2018, 06:00 AM
I wouldnít choose a company based on 200s vs. 700s. It just doesnít matter in the end. What does matter is that we have a little over 4 solid years left on our United contract, the ability to make good money due to work rules, great benefits, and fast movement on the seniority list. And those bonuses donít hurt.

A pilot hired a year ago is now around 400 on the seniority list out of 550 (72%). A lot of this movement is FOs moving on to LCCs and ACMIs. Captains here have been slow to leave but the CPP (starting in Q4) will accelerate that end of things. The most junior captain is now 14 months in MKE.

Wait for a few weeks and it will be more clear how junior CAE is. If itís another super junior base then it might be something to consider.

What do you mean when you say ďconflict regarding moralĒ?

He means that youíre one of the very few left still full of kool aid singing praises about awac when most people are bailing left and right for even lateral moves to other regionals. But 4 solid years, thatís awesome, such a long term commitment United has in you, in about 2 years itíll be like 2015-2016 again when the only thing people are talking about is ďso whatís next?Ē And ďsunrise or sunset?Ē Can awac survive another mass exodus when it just purged itself of 50% of its pilot force and has hired back maybe 100 pilots of what used to be almost 1000 pilots just 2 years ago. When most of your movement is desperate jumps to ULCCs from your FOs. That should be raising some eyebrows

Roverruckus
07-21-2018, 06:49 AM
I wouldn't make a lateral move to Air Wisconsin, but as someone new to 121 it's worked out well for me. I'll be seeing my upgrade right around 1000 hours (which is very easy to build here). While the QoL is definitely behind other airlines, if you are willing to put in work the rewards can be really good, all in for my first year I've made over 80,000 dollars even without the type rating bonus. If you're hoping to get in and get out while spending time with a great pilot group AW is a good place. It's sort of high risk, high reward but it's worked out so far for me.

lukeh99
07-21-2018, 07:18 AM
He means that youíre one of the very few left still full of kool aid singing praises about awac when most people are bailing left and right for even lateral moves to other regionals. But 4 solid years, thatís awesome, such a long term commitment United has in you, in about 2 years itíll be like 2015-2016 again when the only thing people are talking about is ďso whatís next?Ē And ďsunrise or sunset?Ē Can awac survive another mass exodus when it just purged itself of 50% of its pilot force and has hired back maybe 100 pilots of what used to be almost 1000 pilots just 2 years ago. When most of your movement is desperate jumps to ULCCs from your FOs. That should be raising some eyebrows

I think itís funny when these guys come on this forum and bash AWAC and yet somehow in this market when they literally have their choice of any other regional (some with direct entry into the left seat) and a slew of ULCCs they are still working here months and even years later. Whatís up with that?

prex8390
07-21-2018, 07:30 AM
I think itís funny when these guys come on this forum and bash AWAC and yet somehow in this market when they literally have their choice of any other regional (some with direct entry into the left seat) and a slew of ULCCs they are still working here months and even years later. Whatís up with that?

Their life priorities are not my life priorities. Thatís why I packed my bags and left. I was tired of telling myself, everything is getting so much better elsewhere, and that upper management will be announcing that Delta deal again anyday now. Just be patient itís not a carrot in a stick to get through summer. Ask around about the ďbig summer announcementĒ a few years ago when even CPs were telling people that something will guaranteed be announced shortly. When you had 1000 pilots and now only have 450-500 ish. And still have a retention issue and not just people leaving for majors, whatís up with that? Who else is having such issues beside ASA. Why is it when you fly into MKE or CAE there is always like 6-7 planes just sitting around, canít those be staffed for flying? Just because some people are staying doesnít address the issue that more people, mostly junior to moderate junior fo are bailing. When you have decent seniority or are on the cusp of an upgrade, it makes it a lot harder to just up and leave to start over at a place that isnít a major to be a new hire FO again.

lukeh99
07-21-2018, 08:09 AM
Their life priorities are not my life priorities. Thatís why I packed my bags and left. I was tired of telling myself, everything is getting so much better elsewhere, and that upper management will be announcing that Delta deal again anyday now. Just be patient itís not a carrot in a stick to get through summer. Ask around about the ďbig summer announcementĒ a few years ago when even CPs were telling people that something will guaranteed be announced shortly. When you had 1000 pilots and now only have 450-500 ish. And still have a retention issue and not just people leaving for majors, whatís up with that? Who else is having such issues beside ASA. Why is it when you fly into MKE or CAE there is always like 6-7 planes just sitting around, canít those be staffed for flying? Just because some people are staying doesnít address the issue that more people, mostly junior to moderate junior fo are bailing. When you have decent seniority or are on the cusp of an upgrade, it makes it a lot harder to just up and leave to start over at a place that isnít a major to be a new hire FO again.

You donít even work here anymore? Lol. How long has it been? Tell me you didnít leave back before the United flying was even announced...

pitchtrim
07-21-2018, 08:40 AM
Peter hasn't worked here in 2 or 3 years but still sounds bitter like an ex girlfriend.

Inside DEENA
07-21-2018, 01:05 PM
Doesnít change the fact that what weís saying is correct.

ID

bscott58d
07-21-2018, 10:06 PM
High risk high reward isnít a long term solution. Given only 4 years left on the United contract and sounds of the QOL, the bonusís and base an hour away still arenít a good offset to make a lateral move worth it?
Has management given any firm indication of additional A/C or flying for others carriers at least? I havenít been in 121 to know how the majors view a 200 Cpt vs say a 175 Cpt when it comes to evaluating who to hire if both are sim in TT.

StrykerB21
07-22-2018, 03:54 AM
High risk high reward isnít a long term solution. Given only 4 years left on the United contract and sounds of the QOL, the bonusís and base an hour away still arenít a good offset to make a lateral move worth it?
Has management given any firm indication of additional A/C or flying for others carriers at least? I havenít been in 121 to know how the majors view a 200 Cpt vs say a 175 Cpt when it comes to evaluating who to hire if both are sim in TT.

Air Wisconsin will fly the 200 until the wheels fall off and will be flying exclusively for United. As far as how the majors view the time it doesn't matter. Regional fleet types are all weighted equally.

Roverruckus
07-22-2018, 04:09 AM
That underwing engine time though.

bscott58d
07-22-2018, 01:26 PM
That underwing engine time though.

Does time in one configuration vs another matter?

StrykerB21
07-22-2018, 01:51 PM
Does time in one configuration vs another matter?

No. I just said it doesn't.

stroopwaffle
07-26-2018, 12:03 PM
Displacement posted. CAE roughly ~55 pilots per seat.
IAD and ORD CA lineholders get hit the hardest with displacements.

Hooray for CAE :(

Day4mx
07-26-2018, 12:48 PM
Displacement posted. CAE roughly ~55 pilots per seat.
IAD and ORD CA lineholders get hit the hardest with displacements.

Hooray for CAE :(

I hope they know what theyre doing up in atw. Thisll lead to massive attrition. Especially all the junior folks.

RANGER211
07-26-2018, 01:10 PM
I hope they know what theyre doing up in atw. Thisll lead to massive attrition. Especially all the junior folks.

Haha. You actually think they know what the hell they are doing in atw? This place is sinking fast now.

RabidW0mbat
07-26-2018, 01:16 PM

So this pretty much guarantees any new hire in the next few months will get CAE ehh?

donkeyjockey
07-26-2018, 01:22 PM

Why is that? Want to understand your thought process.

RabidW0mbat
07-26-2018, 01:36 PM

I think the point he's trying to make is that CAE is pretty un-commutable. For ORD FO's/CA's, there's only 2 direct flights a day total...on company CRJ's, so that's not a lot of seats available. I dunno, just my 2 cents that are worth what you paid for them. ;)

JuniorFO
07-26-2018, 02:53 PM
Looks like XJT was awarded 20 CRJ200s to be placed in ORD to cover AW flying.

idlethrust
07-26-2018, 03:35 PM
Looks like XJT was awarded 20 CRJ200s to be placed in ORD to cover AW flying.

Yep
They have also just announced an Ord base to cover the flying.
20 CRJ 200ís that AWAC was supposed to operate.
They wonít be able to get this flying back once xjt takes it over.

Day4mx
07-26-2018, 04:02 PM

Weve hired alot of people who came here for an ord or iad base. Now theyre going to be sent to cae where they will have to come a day early and go home a day late while paying for 8-10 hotels out of their own pocket. Thats going to run alot of people off who will go to envoy or skywest. Its going to be incredibly difficult to recruit.

donkeyjockey
07-26-2018, 04:26 PM
Weve hired alot of people who came here for an ord or iad base. Now theyre going to be sent to cae where they will have to come a day early and go home a day late while paying for 8-10 hotels out of their own pocket. Thats going to run alot of people off who will go to envoy or skywest. Its going to be incredibly difficult to recruit.

But we have 1 year upgrades and still offering 57,000 in bonuses. Plus we now have a southern base and let's not forget the best insurance in the industry. But wait if you call a recruiter right now they can double the offer and let you get paid for trip and duty rigs all while waiting on a new contract that we are in the cusp of.

Day4mx
07-26-2018, 04:34 PM
But we have 1 year upgrades and still offering 57,000 in bonuses. Plus we now have a southern base and let's not forget the best insurance in the industry. But wait if you call a recruiter right now they can double the offer and let you get paid for trip and duty rigs all while waiting on a new contract that we are in the cusp of.

Been here 8 years. Been paid out on a rig twice. I think you been sampling the same goods billy mays was.

Melit
07-27-2018, 05:14 AM
Yep

What is your source that AWAC was suppose to get those?

stroopwaffle
07-27-2018, 05:27 AM
What is your source that AWAC was suppose to get those?

I assume it was flying out of ORD that AWAC can't cover, with 50 crews removed from various bases to staff trips starting and ending in CAE starting October. I don't think we were slated to get 20 more CRJ's. Reshuffling the deck, and moving towards outstation/MX base domiciles.

I believe the CRJ's for XJT are coming straight from SKW, so they are hand-me-downs from big brother.

Melit
07-27-2018, 09:04 AM
Yep

Over on the XJT board they are excited and are hoping they get 100% of your flying... Pretty sad..

DarkSideMoon
07-27-2018, 09:53 AM
Over on the XJT board they are excited and are hoping they get 100% of your flying... Pretty sad..

That's not at all accurate. Quit trying to stir up drama and go back to your own board.

da42pilot
07-27-2018, 10:19 AM

Seriously dude, youíre a tool. Nobody at XJT wants to see that done to Air Whisky or anybody else.

da42pilot
07-27-2018, 10:35 AM
Perhaps there can be another realignment, giving XJT the CAE base and keeping Air Whisky up in ORD. Iíd think this would help all pilots at both airlines.

bscott58d
07-27-2018, 09:48 PM
I live an hour from CAE and the bonus is tempting as hell. A lateral move though... 🤔. Iím prob 4 months from holding a line currently so a move basically resets the clock. Still havenít decided which is a better play long term

Day4mx
07-28-2018, 08:22 AM
I live an hour from CAE and the bonus is tempting as hell. A lateral move though... 🤔. Iím prob 4 months from holding a line currently so a move basically resets the clock. Still havenít decided which is a better play long term

Youll hold a line immediately in cae.

Blackhawk
07-28-2018, 02:53 PM
Seriously dude, youíre a tool. Nobody at XJT wants to see that done to Air Whisky or anybody else except GoJet.

Fixed it for ya.

Paid2fly
07-28-2018, 07:26 PM
Fixed it for ya.

Well done!

;)

:D

TalkTurkey
07-29-2018, 01:33 PM

rat. Want some cheese?

FlyingSlowly
07-31-2018, 11:52 AM

Sounds like they pulled a move straight out of the PSA playbook...

Open an outstation base and shove in lots of people who don't want to be there. Just don't permit your MEC to allow forced upgrades from senior FOs and displace them from a hub to an outstation with no allowances given!

ZenoAir
07-31-2018, 12:56 PM
This place has over the last few years has become the WORST regional airline period. Bunch of morons running this place!

Day4mx
07-31-2018, 01:51 PM
This place has over the last few years has become the WORST regional airline period. Bunch of morons running this place!

Hire new guys predominately from the greater Chicagoland area. Beat fo's to death with nonstop junior mans and extensions. When morale cant get any lower...displace them to a base with 1-2 flights a day from ord and completely uncommutable schedules. Assume anyone will stay. Just brilliant. Im waiting for them to say...well they got a bonus they can use on their 8-10 hotels a month.

RANGER211
07-31-2018, 04:48 PM

Best observation ever.

havick206
08-01-2018, 02:10 PM

Interesting comment. Think Iíve seen it in every regionalís thread now.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1