Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : ORD Seniority

Cyio
07-08-2018, 04:33 AM
Is the 145 considerably junior to the 75 in ORD or is there a way for me to find out on my own? I am asking in regards to quality of life, pay, schedules and flying on the captain side.

Thanks

moon
07-08-2018, 06:00 AM
Is the 145 considerably junior to the 75 in ORD or is there a way for me to find out on my own? I am asking in regards to quality of life, pay, schedules and flying on the captain side.

Thanks

Check the interactive seniority lsit. Type in your employee number and it will show you where you stand in each base, equipment and seat.

GCPhoenix
07-08-2018, 11:34 AM
Anyone know why there hasn't been a list in over a month?

xxordxx
07-08-2018, 12:06 PM
Iíve been wondering as well

3GreenKSNA
07-08-2018, 12:07 PM
Anyone know why there hasn't been a list in over a month?Once the flow plan comes out following this most recent vacancy bid it will be updated. Prior to that other then a few people quitting and those who flowed, no major changes.

-Keep the dirty side down

MD-11Loader
07-08-2018, 02:23 PM
I am curious why seniority numbers werenít updated before the bid.

FullThrust
07-08-2018, 03:38 PM
I am curious why seniority numbers werenít updated before the bid.

I'm sure someone just forgot to do it. I wouldn't read into it more than that.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1