Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : Southwest crew of 4311 PBI-ATL

Slim6890
07-08-2018, 05:49 AM
To the crew and the Southwest family I want to say thank you for going "above and beyond" this morning with assisting my wife on your flight this morning. I want to personal thank the captain Jim for going out of his way to help when he didn't have to. Thanks again!!!

AK
FO

THEKERNALKLINK
07-11-2018, 04:33 PM
To the crew and the Southwest family I want to say thank you for going "above and beyond" this morning with assisting my wife on your flight this morning. I want to personal thank the captain Jim for going out of his way to help when he didn't have to. Thanks again!!!

AK
FO

While I can't take any credit because I wasn't there, thank you for taking the time to say thanks. Please accept a sincere you're welcome from myself personally.