Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : SLC Crash Pad Listing

Flygirl72
07-09-2018, 12:47 AM
I have a 3 bedroom 1 bath daylight basement that I would like to rent as a crashpad. Two rooms would be cold beds (linens provided), the third room would be available for private rental or shared with one other. Full sized w/d, full (furnished kitchen), Wi-Fi, close to shopping and 20 min. from the airport. Cleaning will be provided weekly. I am currently working on my ratings and have several friends in the industry, because of this I have tried to make this space super friendly for crews. I prefer to have pilots only but would be willing to accept FA's if someone needs a spot. $275 per month for the cold bed $350 ea for the private room. Available July 15th 2018

rickair7777
07-09-2018, 06:37 AM
I have a 3 bedroom 1 bath daylight basement that I would like to rent as a crashpad. Two rooms would be cold beds (linens provided), the third room would be available for private rental or shared with one other. Full sized w/d, full (furnished kitchen), Wi-Fi, close to shopping and 20 min. from the airport. Cleaning will be provided weekly. I am currently working on my ratings and have several friends in the industry, because of this I have tried to make this space super friendly for crews. I prefer to have pilots only but would be willing to accept FA's if someone needs a spot. $275 per month for the cold bed $350 ea for the private room. Available July 15th 2018

Stick with pilots. Lots of junior (ie young) FA's in SLC, recipe for drama. More experienced FA's might be OK. Also the young ones will tend to live in the crashpad on their days off.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1