Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : Internship info

Mjc2446
07-12-2018, 07:06 PM
Hey guys. Iím new to this forum and I recently discovered that airlines offer internships. Iím not enrolled in a flight program in an university but I have a pilotís license and Iím in college. I plan on going to flight school once I graduate and an internship is something Iím very interested in. Are the internships available to every college student whoís interested in flying for an airline or just students enrolled in aeronautical universities?

snackysmores
07-13-2018, 05:00 AM
If you're gonna do an internship do it at a major like UAL or Delta where you can actually benefit from it later and get hired.

Don't intern for a regional lol.

skypine27
08-23-2018, 06:11 AM
They need to fill Beeboís spot

DjHubberts
08-23-2018, 11:25 AM
Just remember, an internship is essentially an extended interview.... But i’ll Second that you should look at internships with the majors.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1