Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

abcd123
07-20-2018, 03:33 PM
So my class date (will be an FO) is coming up and I couldn't help but wonder without the sign on bonus that comes with the first year, will I be making less the second year?

havick206
07-20-2018, 03:40 PM
So my class date (will be an FO) is coming up and I couldn't help but wonder without the sign on bonus that comes with the first year, will I be making less the second year?

That is correct, unless you live in base and really hustle picking up OT on days off and creating schedule conflicts.

abcd123
07-20-2018, 03:50 PM
Gotcha, thank you.

havick206
07-20-2018, 03:54 PM
Gotcha, thank you.

Endevor is the only regional that rolled their bonuses into pay rates.

NiceToMeetU2
07-22-2018, 06:32 AM
I'm looking forward to my $2 raise :D

Mustang62
07-22-2018, 08:16 PM
Endevor is the only regional that rolled their bonuses into pay rates.

And they still get a bonus after IOE!

SullyJR
07-23-2018, 07:28 AM
It’s sad, but we will never be as good as Endeavor/Delta. The management here doesn’t have the heart to do the right things for the good of employee relations. They will never care about anything except money.

Whiskey4
07-24-2018, 09:16 PM
It’s sad, but we will never be as good as Endeavor/Delta. The management here doesn’t have the heart to do the right things for the good of employee relations. They will never care about anything except money.

How easily people forget that Endeavor is actually Pinnacle/Colgan/Mesaba all smashed into one airline. Not exactly a combination of the world’s premiere airlines.

NoValueAviator
07-25-2018, 04:18 AM
The whole Delta scene is run much better from a customer perspective. I ride with Delta mainline all the time and you never hear [email protected] the pax type rhetoric from them, whereas that's super common over here and at AA, especially in the cabin.

Delta is a classy airline. Endeavor is obviously not as classy, but they take their cues from Delta at least.

On the compensation thing, I am anticipating making about 16k less after taxes year 2.

Skip0927
07-31-2018, 02:53 PM
The whole Delta scene is run much better from a customer perspective. I ride with Delta mainline all the time and you never hear [email protected] the pax type rhetoric from them, whereas that's super common over here and at AA, especially in the cabin.

Delta is a classy airline. Endeavor is obviously not as classy, but they take their cues from Delta at least.

On the compensation thing, I am anticipating making about 16k less after taxes year 2.

You’ve never dealt with Bon Qui-Qui or Latisha the gate agent in ATL.....