Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

Bluedriver
07-25-2018, 08:07 AM
JB APC profile already showing TA captian rates. I think someone jumped the gun by a few days...

Still showing old FO rates, which isn't that far off from TA rates, since CAs got a higher PERCENTAGE raise than FOs.

CaptCoolHand
07-25-2018, 08:09 AM
Half the rates in there aren't correct anyhow... I've found them to be inaccurate and out of date.

But, I mean, hey, it's passing now in 2/3 bluepilots polls.... so it's gotta pass right?

AND! lmao, they didn't even post the A220/CS300 rates, just the E195 that we are reportedly not getting.

Bluedriver
07-25-2018, 08:12 AM
Half the rates in there aren't correct anyhow... I've found them to be inaccurate and out of date.

But, I mean, hey, it's passing now in 2/3 bluepilots polls.... so it's gotta pass right?

AND! lmao, they didn't even post the A220/CS300 rates, just the E195 that we are reportedly not getting.

Lots of errors, I think JB leader(sunken)ship updates APC directly from LSC. We can't even put potatoes chips on an airplane, why would I expect them to get APC right?!?

vroll1800
07-25-2018, 08:52 AM
When does TA voting close ?

seekingblue
07-25-2018, 08:56 AM
When does TA voting close ?

Friday.......

Flytolive
08-02-2018, 05:50 AM
Lots of errors, I think JB leader(sunken)ship updates APC directly from LSC.All the APC airline profiles are grossly out of date and inaccurate, and they don't respond or use information sent via their update links. Those profiles are more disinformation.

V2500
08-02-2018, 04:05 PM
All the APC airline profiles are grossly out of date and inaccurate, and they don't respond or use information sent via their update links. Those profiles are more disinformation.

Iím not aware of when they were corrected, but the JetBlue payscales are 100% correct.

BeatNavy
08-02-2018, 06:23 PM
Iím not aware of when they were corrected, but the JetBlue payscales are 100% correct.

Missing A220 rates....so I give it 66.7% correct. But the rates that are there are accurate.

MGMTiswatchingU
08-02-2018, 07:09 PM

Seens like everything else is almost wrong though 401K, PTOSB etc....(except a few that didn't change in the CBA).

SmitteyB
08-03-2018, 04:12 AM
Seens like everything else is almost wrong though 401K, PTOSB etc....(except a few that didn't change in the CBA).

APC went downhill fast after the big corporation ďInternet BrandsĒ purchased it. Their priority is simply to collect ad revenue.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1