Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : Must be approved by a moderator?

K4ALPA
07-25-2018, 12:13 PM
I've tried to post in the cargo forum a couple times now, and each time it tells me I must wait for a moderator to approve the thread. It's been about 12 hours since the first one, and it's neither been posted, nor have I received feedback.

Is there a moderator I can speak to about it? Please PM me

EyesOn
08-02-2018, 06:20 PM
Same for me. Been waiting a week and my post never showed up.

vagabond
08-02-2018, 07:54 PM
All should be ok now. Let me know if there are any other issues.

Venkman
08-28-2018, 04:52 AM
I have "pending" posts in Cargo as well that aren't getting there.

Diesel Hawg
08-30-2018, 04:48 AM

Thanks, mine appears to be working now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tacocat
09-25-2018, 12:38 PM

Same thing is happening to me now, in 135.

SlipperyWing
12-22-2018, 05:25 PM
I've had a few posts held in moderation in Southwest. Any criteria for which posts get held and which olpost immediately?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

swhitlow
01-08-2019, 08:17 PM
I too am unable to post. New user but asking a out career change they are asking me questions and itís been 12 hours since my reply and still hasnít posted. Donít want to come off as rude by not answering the questions I have asked for help on. Anything I can do?

wornTiller
02-16-2019, 07:25 PM
I too am unable to post. New user but asking a out career change they are asking me questions and itís been 12 hours since my reply and still hasnít posted. Donít want to come off as rude by not answering the questions I have asked for help on. Anything I can do?

Having the same problem in the Spirit forum.

Posts need to be approved all of a sudden?

Can a moderator help please.

vagabond
02-17-2019, 08:15 AM
Having the same problem in the Spirit forum.

Posts need to be approved all of a sudden?

Can a moderator help please.

I'm not sure what is going on, but I approved your posts. Strange that you had two prior posts that went through just fine.

Try and post something new and see what happens.

927A
02-20-2019, 07:18 AM
I am having the same issue on the 135 forum, posted days ago and nothing.

Furthermore, I've never been able to log in with anything but my phone. Tried multiple pc's, mac, various browsers....

BayAreaFlyer
03-10-2019, 05:18 PM
I am also having the same issue needs moderator approval, in the Frontier Forum New hire/training thread. I've tried posting about 7 times and only two have worked the rest say they need moderator approval.

Moderators please help.

LocDog249
04-11-2019, 07:00 AM
I've also been getting this hangup. My initial thread about a medical question was posted no problem, but any responses I give require moderator approval. This makes me very slow to reply and takes away some of the flow to the discussion.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1